Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) (52381 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by excel4us: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rare Woman in the present CENTURY.I hail oooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by CandyOps(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmaooo every stringy or broke man's prayer you mean? grin grin

If you no dey see close to 5 - 10m per month you're broke. Anything below that is classified broke.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Ogbdavirus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Finger you meant
dododawa1:
Figures are not equal.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Simran94:

You get the drill. Most of these are going after the flashy girls and yet they don’t want to spend on them.
They see ladies like this but say she’s not pretty or sexy but will go after those ones and still expect them to be managing money.

LOL

That's not true. Most guys only go after the girls you're talking of for sex, nothing more... But when they want to settle, it's girls like the one in Op's story they search for.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Mooh247: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
SaveMeLord:

Being not been undecided

You get time.. proof reading on a social site

Anyways thanks for the correction
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
dhoncesar:
Looks suspicious �����

Daughter of eve can't be this good

Lol
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
kay29000:

That's not true. Most guys only go after the girls you're talking of for sex, nothing more... But when they want to settle, it's girls like the one in Op's story they search for.
Lol, I know what I’m saying.
It’s not just sex, for relationships too. And when the ladies start asking for money to continue maintaining their flashy lifestyle, guys will start complaining.

Abi why do you think a lot of guys in relationships are complaining about their gfs always asking for money to make expensive hair, buy expensive phones and go for trips? Does this lady that just got married in this post look like someone that enjoys flashy lifestyle?

2 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Speechless.

And me and Osas still stuck on 288k and my guy never carry hin wife.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
As for me. 100M else. I remain single with babymamas kiss
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by snoopz: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
I like their simplicity...
If you can't afford or you don't fancy it, it Don't stress your self

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by AdaOwerri1(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Salsaa:
To my future wife;

Please, stop going to Shiloh, marry any Man that comes your way. If you continue waiting for me, you will clock 50 years and menopause will be starring at you.

Stop wasting your precious time visiting Shiloh, Shiloh will never help you.

I never dey ready to marry anyone.
Thanks for understanding.

Yours faithfully,
Salsaa.

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Cool. Marriage no be war, it's just an approval from both families, then you are married. Others are mere show.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingsasian:
Mine is coming in April. I am planning to do something similar but my extended in-laws dey oppose me. Thank God I have paid her brideprice last month already.

Congratulations my man, my girlfriend is my own problem . She wants big wedding sad
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Correct woman. Marriage never start, she don dey exhibit prudency, wisdom and proper management. smiley

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by dododawa1: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ogbdavirus:
Finger you meant
computer error,finger I meant.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Benjanni(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Salsaa:
To my future wife;

Please, stop going to Shiloh, marry any Man that comes your way. If you continue waiting for me, you will clock 50 years and menopause will be starring at you.

Stop wasting your precious time visiting Shiloh, Shiloh will never help you.

I never dey ready to marry anyone.
Thanks for understanding.

Yours faithfully,
Salsaa.
my hand no dey ooo grin grin grin

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by ninocia18(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
I really commend the woman but let me add this balance. That a woman desires a wedding ceremony doesn't make her less virtuous. Where the problem is is when she has an extravagant approach to it.
What the bible calls a virtuous woman is one endowed with modesty, gentleness and absolute submission to her husband. Don't use this story and intimidate your wife to be and start pressuring her to be like this. You are joking o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
CandyOps:

If you no dey see close to 5 - 10m per month you're broke. Anything below that is classified broke.
lmaoooo Na here we go see the association of broke ass glorifying rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, I know what I’m saying.
It’s not just sex, for relationships too. And when the ladies start asking for money to continue maintaining their flashy lifestyle, guys will start complaining.

Abi why do you think a lot of guys in relationships are complaining about their gfs always asking for money to make expensive hair, buy expensive phones and go for trips? Does this lady that just got married in this post look like someone that enjoys flashy lifestyle?

You have a point, but still, my own focus is on marriage and people serious for marriage, not all these fake naija relationships where the guy is in it for sex, and the girl is in it for material gains.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
And this one here is telling me 4 million won't be enough, any way, she can sell their family land bring the money, then I do the spending undecided
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Karac: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
zed7:
There are girls like this everywhere but most men don't want them. They are busy pursuing girls with bone straight, fake eyelashes and fake lifestyle. You want the flashy girl yet you don't want her to demand. Most guys are deluded and unrealistic.
I dey tells you.. true talk
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by winner37(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mr man,thank god for giving you a right thinking and sensible woman not all women will give you such a piece of advice they are rare. Treat her as a queen ,love her cause she deserves to beloved, provide for he cause she loves you.

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Emmachico: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nice decisions couple...
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by solomonUC(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
All the single ladies take note

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
She is not a slay queen. God bless your new home

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by rajiedreez: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Enough ladies here will say over my dead body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Something tells me you are femal e
zed7:
There are girls like this everywhere but most men don't want them. They are busy pursuing girls with bone straight, fake eyelashes and fake lifestyle. You want the flashy girl yet you don't want her to demand. Most guys are deluded and unrealistic.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by rickleye: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Now this is a smart couple. Very smart being financial prudent . If I had my way in lieu of gifts at my wedding, I would ask that people pay for the food at the reception. I know a ton of people who owe Millions for putting on a wedding only for the marriage to collapse less than 5 years into it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Jayslyder: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
obembet:
U don't celebrate wedding twice, it's a glorious day for woman.. to me, I love it in big way and I will fund it .

Divorce and remarriage are jokes to u??
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by MeeLan: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
It's impossible, as far as say buy fredrick for even 5 persons, print card, carry cameraman, buy data,
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Elder4sure(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Blablamalala:
I hope it is not what am thinking.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.