Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) (52376 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Correct wife! Please protect her and nourish her with love and peace. If she continues that way, and you don't misbehave, it becomes easier for you to get your life bearing right.

Wedding is just for a day, marriage is for a lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
you guys would make an understanding couple smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by big7: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
mytime24:
So no item7

Ilorin woman lol
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by ambosss(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
If we have more girls like this, many guys would have been married with kids now,
May Almighty God bless this union.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Osashalom: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ifeoluwav:
Some men will not agree to this.
Say you won't agree to this. Learn to speak for yourself, before speaking for others
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by anu3: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Na we dey stress ourselves too much.if you have the money to feed 1000 people for wedding and you dont mind doing lavish wedding,good and fine.if you can feed 2 people for wedding,good and fine.dont overwork yourself for borrow to start feeding people because of wedding

People who are not hungry...
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!
It's either this type of woman or ain't getting married
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Czarina21(f): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
worldclass68:
May God help me find this kind of woman that reasons like this....

I was reasoning with my sister...I suggested instead of hosting a big wedding party and wasting lot of money and energy etc..why not just calculate the money involved in hosting the wedding and use it to establish a family business or open a business for her..or start/finish a family project.. then do a very small wedding like this one.
She said her fiance also once made that suggestion to her...but our women especially them parents won't want that...that party mentality is just too much.., and everything is just to show off and a competition to them, lol competing with their fellow women.....

There are actually women who think like this, but hey Nigerian men don't like them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
More

Poverty is just an evil thing
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
How did he do it? I need guidelines for mine, please. Perhaps, sponsorship from friends and family? Or weren't his guests served food and drinks?

All the same, I don't envy this kind of wedding.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dproperties:
I want dis type, my lady gave me a list worth 700k while my budget is 300k.
I asked her to complete the remaining balance since she wants her dream wedding.

Till now we're still looking at ourselves

700k is still cheap na. Nawa o.

Hope you know people spend millions?
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whatshallido:
I don't understand! He spent less than 50k for his marriage? It's not possible. That means he didn't do the traditional right(He didn't collect list ).

Don't mind him. I doubt his story. No be only 50k.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
ninocia18:
I really commend the woman but let me add this balance. That a woman desires a wedding ceremony doesn't make her less virtuous. Where the problem is is when she has an extravagant approach to it.
What the bible calls a virtuous woman is one endowed with modesty, gentleness and absolute submission to her husband. Don't use this story and intimidate your wife to be and start pressuring her to be like this. You are joking o.

Don't mind them. Must everyone do a small wedding like this? Even at that, small weddings come in different tastes. That I don't want this doesn't make less virtuous. Men sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Jumbojax(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Oga don catch one of the few remaining simple women, congrats

https://tr-quiz.xyz/84223500836072311/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
zed7:
There are girls like this everywhere but most men don't want them. They are busy pursuing girls with bone straight, fake eyelashes and fake lifestyle. You want the flashy girl yet you don't want her to demand. Most guys are deluded and unrealistic.

So there are girls like this everywhere yet every Saturday they don't get married like this
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Komu1048:

News like this makes my fiancee disgust me. Even though I'm receiving Gods favour as I plan to wed her next month 12. The fact that I begged her and she agreed we have a low key wedding. Each day she kept expanding it. Only put our pre-wedding shoot on my WhatsApp status for a day. She put hers in all the social media, Im going with only 10 people which includes friends and my family. She went to only girls school,as 24 of them r coming, her father is a retired teachrer n that one will bring TUN her mum self na market woman. before we planed to use only one cow leg. We fixed date finish now it's like a cow won't be enough. Worst part is everything on my neck and my family, Till now 1k have not dropped from her family. I'm ok with it ooo but when I see ladies who prioritised their husband business and ego above what people will say just make me sad somehow

It is well. Why will she and her family be making demands and their one naira no dey inside? Tell her to shut her trap or bring money join.

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

700k is still cheap na. Nawa o.

Hope you know people spend millions?

Help him complete the 700k since it is cheap
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Help him complete the 700k since it is cheap

It's cheap factoring food, clothes, drinks, bride price, (depending on where the girl hails from), photography.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's cheap factoring food, clothes, drinks, bride price, (depending on where the girl hails from), photography. It is cheap.

The same thing we are saying. Help him to complete it
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wao...
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
lexy2014:

The same thing we are saying. Help him to complete it

I'm not his wife to be so I can't help him. Let his woman do that.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not his wife to be so I can't help him. Let his woman do that.

If u aren't his wife, Wetin come concern u whether 700k is cheap or not?
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
lexy2014:

If u aren't his wife, Wetin come concern u whether 700k is cheap or not?

Why did he bring his complaint here?
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by worldclass68(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Czarina21:

There are actually women who think like this, but hey Nigerian men don't like them.

Well I'll appreciate if I'd get one surely
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why did he bring his complaint here?

U can ask him. But since u ain't his wife and u can do anything for him, u should have ignored his complain
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
lexy2014:

U can ask him. But since u ain't his wife and u can do anything for him, u should have ignored his complain

Please, shift one side make I see better comments. Na you them send come?
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Ifeoluwav(f): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Osashalom:

Say you won't agree to this. Learn to speak for yourself, before speaking for others

undecided undecided
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by bizhop01: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
What's profit a man to borrow 5 million for wedding, nothing is wrong if you spend 200 million on wedding but I hate debt with passion,
man cut your coat according to your seize don't listen to partner that will tell you that her girlfriend spend 8 million for wedding in Instagram because wedding ceremony is only one day.

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Ifeoluwav(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Czarina21:

Fact

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, shift one side make I see better comments. Na you them send come?

So where did u shift from and where were u shifting to when u were saying 700k is cheap? Can u pls help him make up the 700k? Who knows, maybe na u them send come to help him make up his 700k budget
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingsuave:
Person say make super eagles collect Jersey Number 1 from Okoye give this manchi wife, she go sabi save pass am.

Funny,in a weird kinda way
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Czarina21(f): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
worldclass68:

Well I'll appreciate if I'd get one surely

Good luck searching in the right places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.