Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? (4022 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / ‘if You Want To Make It In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Ladies With High Taste’ / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

The topic sef is contradictory...

A poor girl having a high taste don't make one sense!!!!

Iam poor and idont have high taste

°°°saw the sense in your post°°°°
Nagode

Well, I understand your point, should have been, “why do most poor girls have hight taste”

But I doubt if you are excluded, no girl will say she hasn't In a way or the other tried, either by hook or crook to demand for money from guys close her to live off some irrelevant lifestyle.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by candidladyTemp(f): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hightser:

Well, I understand your point, should have been, “why do most poor girls have hight taste”

Yeah

But I doubt if you are excluded, no girl will say she hasn't In a way or the other tried, either by hook or crook to demand for money from guys close her to live off some irrelevant lifestyle.

By "guy close to her" you meant friends or in a relationship?

Ifind it had to ask dudes(male/female) for money....

But like iwould always say "ionly reap where ihave sowed"
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Moredays78(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
To me, I think it's because they aspire for better conditions, since they've been poor for long, their next morus operandi is to get better in life, and every poor man's prayer is to get rich one day.
So their high taste is as a result of them wishing for betterment in future.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Karleb(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ebe like say na you write the you want to bam bam song.

The country and family has its fault but our girls are not trying.

They just want to live the good life on the pocket of a guy.

Money for sex.
Money for love.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by flokii: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
@OP It's suffering cheesy

As Oritse Femi talk am.. Iya (suffering) ko da lara eniyan.

Suffering makes people stiff, hard and have unrealistic expectations of others. He must be cute, tall, rich, caring, God-fearing bla bla bla while they themselves are poor, ugly and in most cases jobless.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Rosement(f): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Hightser post=110301278]hi all.
To an extent, you are right. Some poor ladies are gold diggers, their fantasy is to meet Prince Charming like Cinderella but not all of them, some of them are cultured. I hope you know some poor guys are handbag guys, some of them always ask ladies to buy them recharge cards or give them money. I understand that it is frustrating when ladies demand too high or too much from guys but you don't have to generalise because it's a personality thing.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by yomi007k(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hightser:

Well, I don't owe her anything but we all have gotten and given favours to people we don't owe anything.

So, stop complaining.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
yomi007k:

So, stop complaining.

Complain? You have issue with comprehension. Did I complain to you?
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Rickmann: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hightser:
hi all.

The all time complain about Nigerian girls having high taste even when they are jobless is getting out of hands.

I met a girl in school sometime, we were friends for a while before we decided to date.

One time, she told me she was hungry, I suggested we go to a popular food canteen in school to eat, I was already a graduate then carrying out my final clearance while she was in second year, she declined going to the canteen and suggested chicken republic, reason is she doesn't like the food there. This is a canteen where the low and mighty go to eat in school.

Well, not that I didn't have the money but I felt it was odd, someone two drinks garri in her hostel has an opinion about eating spot.

We later drove to the nearby chicken republic in school and bought food in packs of 4,300 each totaling about 9k.

She told me about how one guy usually takes her to chicken republic and even asks her to take away a pack after eating there.

I asked her, does the guy buy for himself? She said No, that the guy doesn't like rice, that the guy prefers Eba� Lol

So I tried to explain to her, do you know how much a pack of rice, chicken, salad and moi moi with Ice cream costs?

She said No.

Okay, this thing costs from 2k and above, if that guy buys you a pack to eat there and another for takeaway, he has spent about 5k, how much is his weekly allowance as a student if he spends 5k on a seating with you?

On a second thought? Which human prefers Eba and egusi soup to rice and spiced Chicken?

During the analysis, she was quiet, I further asked her if she knew how many days she could go if she asked for the 4k to cook instead of eating rice and chicken once and going home to drink garri till God knows when.

Most times, I think it's lack of knowledge and “long throat” that's bedeviling our girls, you keep fantasizing over little things, things you could get for yourself at the right time.

One time this babe called me that she wants to eat pizza, well, of a truth, I haven't tasted pizza even as I type this, I wasn't born with a silver spoon so I don't fantasize over rubbish things, I told her I can't buy her that cause I haven't tasted it myself.

I could go on and on about this particular babe, she is an orphan, that's why I still have her contact till this moment cause I see the need to help.

Last time she asked me for money, someone I have known for about 3 years now, I asked her if she knows my surname, she said No, I asked her if she knows my state of origin, she said No, I asked her if she knows what I do for a living, she said No, Lol, so how do you expect me to give you money in such scenario?

Our girls need orientation, you would never have your broke guy ask you to take him to chicken republic or any Behind place, it's always “guy, anything dey your hand make I take buy fufu and soup”

Girls too can't even ask their fellow girls what they ask guys, You don't give me sex, you know nothing about me, I'm not your family member, and you even try to get angry when I don't give you money, no be juju by that?.

Girls don't even know the responsibility a guy has to shoulder, as a guy, your immediate family, mum, siblings and dad are all there, your guys and yourself too yet they go about asking for irrelevant things senselessly.

I tagged this post “why do poor girls have high taste” cause I stay in an estate and see a lot of rich kids (girls) when they need anything they just order it immediately, jumia foods, mega chicken and all, this is cause they can afford it, but you, bibanke, your father is a carpenter, your mum has a kiosk by the road side, you want to use Iphone 12 promax and hair of 200k.

You want to dine with the mighty without a skill or job, well, it can only be one thing, you get frustrated when you can't keep up with this lifestyle. Shalom

Well said bro..

You see, it really hurts me to hear girls trade themselves and even lose their lives for just a pack of food.

Like you earlier stated, for me I don't think they lack the knowledge cos they are fully aware of what they are doing, their problem is simply the latter which is (longthroat).

Peace
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by heniford2: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Here you are defending women you haven't met because your microbrain has concluded that since they are white, they must be perfect... But you've given up on Nigerian/black women...

The word 'gold-digger' is an English word...

The redpill ish started in the West...

You believe that every white relationship, the woman doesn't depend on her partner?

You have it different because you're to poor one... You're from a third world nation, the poverty capital... A dollar is about ₦500... So your white girlfriend can afford to feed you unlike a Nigerian woman who's as poor as you are... undecided

No... You're not the first black man to chase a white woman for her money... I couldn't care...

It's the inferiority complex... That bothers me... You're irritating... Honestly, you come here making excuses for an entire race of women because of one you're dating... All the while condemning women of your race... Because? You've dealt with them all? To please your superior white girlfriend? undecided

Stale... Stop being a slāve black man... Break your chains... undecided

Exactly... The reason Nigerian men are butchering their girlfriends is to please...their girlfriends? That makes sense.. undecided

It's not poverty... It's not the high unemployment rate... It's not corruption... It's not the lack of morals... It's not the pressure from a society that worships the rich... It's not social media... It's not the result of a failed nation governed by black men...

It's women... The same women who are mass-slaughtered... We're the reason...

The average white man is more decent, intelligent than the black man...

Are they fetish? Are they desperate? Do they all live in third world nations? Are they irresponsible? Are they criminally minded? Don't they believe in consequences?

Ask yourself... Why aren't white men herdsmen? Why don't they kidnap entire schools, as a full-time job? Why aren't they scamming foreigners? Etc...

You're the problem...

Lol... You must be very UNEXPOSED...

Not even worth arguing with...

White women who divorce their husbands, fighting for half his fortune... Lol...

Why would they demand for ₦500 transport fare when their husbands give them everything and more?
so all this useless break down your typed here will it change you, will it allow you to become a better lady that will not be golddigging, grin you Nigeria ladies are so so useless Thug-fem sluts
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by AoifeNightfall: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
This true sha.

And I love the way you typed it op. You're so mature not like all these small boys here that will insult all Nigerian girls anyhow just to prove a point.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by AoifeNightfall: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
heniford2:
so all this useless break down your typed here will it change you, will it allow you to become a better lady that will not be golddigging, grin you Nigeria ladies are so so useless Thug-fem sluts

She hit a spot right? Eeyahhh!!
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by AoifeNightfall: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Here you are defending women you haven't met because your microbrain has concluded that since they are white, they must be perfect... But you've given up on Nigerian/black women...

The word 'gold-digger' is an English word...

The redpill ish started in the West...

You believe that every white relationship, the woman doesn't depend on her partner?

You have it different because you're to poor one... You're from a third world nation, the poverty capital... A dollar is about ₦500... So your white girlfriend can afford to feed you unlike a Nigerian woman who's as poor as you are... undecided

No... You're not the first black man to chase a white woman for her money... I couldn't care...

It's the inferiority complex... That bothers me... You're irritating... Honestly, you come here making excuses for an entire race of women because of one you're dating... All the while condemning women of your race... Because? You've dealt with them all? To please your superior white girlfriend? undecided

Stale... Stop being a slāve black man... Break your chains... undecided

Exactly... The reason Nigerian men are butchering their girlfriends is to please...their girlfriends? That makes sense.. undecided

It's not poverty... It's not the high unemployment rate... It's not corruption... It's not the lack of morals... It's not the pressure from a society that worships the rich... It's not social media... It's not the result of a failed nation governed by black men...

It's women... The same women who are mass-slaughtered... We're the reason...

The average white man is more decent, intelligent than the black man...

Are they fetish? Are they desperate? Do they all live in third world nations? Are they irresponsible? Are they criminally minded? Don't they believe in consequences?

Ask yourself... Why aren't white men herdsmen? Why don't they kidnap entire schools, as a full-time job? Why aren't they scamming foreigners? Etc...

You're the problem...

Lol... You must be very UNEXPOSED...

Not even worth arguing with...

White women who divorce their husbands, fighting for half his fortune... Lol...

Why would they demand for ₦500 transport fare when their husbands give them everything and more?

Datboredberry you are too much. This deserves a whole thread on its own. kiss
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Datboredberry you are too much. This deserves a whole thread on its own. kiss
Thanks...

The guy keeps worships white women because of his girlfriend who's feeds him...

The irony of how in the relationship, he's the dependent one who relies on her to put food on the table...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by AoifeNightfall: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
This is my account... undecided

I support the op because he wasn't a misogynistic pig... He's very different from most of you here who create a million threads complaining like bitter old men... undecided

You worship white women... Thank god there's an Italian dude here who complained about his country women...

You're too stupid to realise that the reason your girlfriend isn't billing you is because she's in a country that isn't the poverty capital of the world... She's actually the one feeding you, so shove it... undecided

If white women had to live on a dollar everyday, you don't think they would be driving white men mad?

That's the same reason Nigerian boys are butchering people; beheading them, plucking out their eyes, etc... Poverty and desperation...

Even as these white women are not hungry, they still dig gold. These Nigerian men are too stupid to realize it.

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Cause men encouraged bad behaviour
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by spencekat(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
yomi007k:
Because guys like you spoil them.

Why the hell did u buy her food in the first place? Do u owe her anything?
I tire.Men are the cause of all these.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by seniorgozman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op guys own worst. Go close to guys and you will see their own entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by smaze01: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by AoifeNightfall: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
seniorgozman:
Op guys own worst. Go close to guys and you will see their own entitlement mentality

Could you please elaborate?
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by CheedyJ(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
That was how one mumu like that chatted me up d other day & after d pleasantries I knew she'd make a demand which she did indirectly..mumu ask me how I dey, I tell her fine & u, she tell me say she's not fine cos she's bored & hungry, as a sharp guy, I jejely tell her make she enter kitchen & fix something to eat naim she send smile emoji with a thanks..havent heard from her since then..mtcheeew
This na d same mumu wey I don send money twice in d past ....mtcheeeeew again
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by yomi007k(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hightser:

Complain? You have issue with comprehension. Did I complain to you?

You have problem with your psyche.

Is your topic not complaints.

Na you be the problem.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
yomi007k:

You have problem with your psyche.

Is your topic not complaints.

Na you be the problem.

You are the one with obvious psychic impairment, you don't know the difference between obvious societal abnormalities and complain. No one even mentioned you to the complain in the first place kid.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Rich4god(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
I once saw a post here where someone said that "if a girl haven't called you stingy, then you aren't prudent with your finances."

And I see that as the truth, sone girls have called me stingy simple because I did not respond to a request that they made. Something that to me it's irrelevant, so why should I respond to it..

I have no issue with any lady asking her man for something, as long as the guy can afford it. But annoyance are with ladies who knows the financial capability of their man and yet choose to put him under pressure by making demands that will put a strain on the man's pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by 1Sharon(f): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

The redpill ish started in the West... undecided

Like feminism.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by 1Sharon(f): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nigerian girls should work on themselves instead of depending on men. Stories like this piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by seniorgozman(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Could you please elaborate?
I don't know how to explain it but they act as if they gave you money to keep for them
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by kazyhm(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just my thought this evening do you know that girls/women that claims they make their own money can't afford their lifestyle.....and I couldn't find any reason for that

For example...a working class wife traveled by flight but her husband is the one responsible for the airfare...

I even have a doctor friend that her husband bought her a venza.....but she wouldn't even buy fuel with her own money...

Almost all my female colleagues are driving cars that their salary can't maintain....except the very older one (mainly widows)

Before I got married, I had a girlfriend that works with Zeniths bank, she's a grad, even did her M. Sc. In the UK.....na so she dey always bill me her monthly DSTV subscription......infact it was my subtle refusals to ever sub for her that the relationship became platonic

Women either jobless or working class are dependent, it doesn't matter whether he is her husband, uncle, brother or friend and acquintant.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Dmacqh(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Life has taught me to go for my class at all times . I take going out with higher class as motivation . As a guy , I don’t order what I can’t afford on a menu if another ( especially my friend or mate ) is footing the bill.
Since I’m poor , I know it will take grace for a rich girl to be my girlfriend . Same way poor girls won’t like to associate with me .
So I’m working quietly and smartly , praying for grace and fortune to be on my foot and brain work .
I decided if I’m rich , I will go for a rich girl . Love is scam , use mainly by the poor gender to manipulate.
So my advice , to avoid this gold digging war , go for your type and class .
I don’t know why rich guys go for poor girls . I know , a rich girl ( Nigeria ) won’t even look in a poor guy direction.
A Nigeria rich girl ( family or personal ) , is insecure and disrespectful to a poor guy out there .
Till I see Nigeria girls start buying houses , cars , phones , lands , or even taking their boyfriends on vacations in or outside Nigeria, that’s when I’ll believe in love .
We are all in for survival. The means is always fair to the favoured .
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by mayorofyentown(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Makes sense... I wouldn't say having high taste is bad... But depending on someone else.. That's awful!

If you want to fly a private jet... Make sure you can fuel it...
CORRECT
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
The truth is that if you don't treat her another mumu donkey will treat her, this boys are in a competition to save this hos.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by LikeAking: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
SIMP!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are you "in love" with a narcissist? Time to put on your thinking cap! / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.