Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? (6129 Views)

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nice one cuddlemii. This is the kind of experience i love hearing. I think the guy's just like me caring and whatever. Just that i ve always met the wrong kind of ladies. Selfish&heartless, hence i ve kept to myself ever since. My first experience S.S.S 1, broke up cos both werent experienced and never entered another one till i got to L.A.S.U. Fell in full blow love in year one and though of marrying her but along the line we broke up. I can say my first real experience was in 100Levels.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
iice:

Railway crew undecided

Fell in love with Brad when i first saw him in interview with the vampire.  Obviously never dated him.
Fell in love with Johnny when i first saw him in cry baby kiss kiss Was still a wee lil kid Married to him ever since tongue cool

Who amongst the guys mentioned in ur post did u first date or go out with?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

House of commotion! Wld contribute wen u guys are a bit organised embarassed embarassed
na lie. Come back here to share ur experience. Abi u dey fear?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Sike(m): 5:28am On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

Jesus is lord
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by MSBOOBS: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2011
Im not yet married , so none is a serious one, if it were, we wud be MR and MRS.naija men do nt know what they want.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2011
Define serious relationship
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by tyson55(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2011
^^^ Seconded.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Cuddlemii: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2011
Hope y'all went to church sha cos thats the best way to get a serious relationship.

MS.bosoms:

Im not yet married , so none is a serious one, if it were, we wud be MR and MRS.naija men do nt know what they want.

Babe,

Your username is not wifely and homely enuf, diss the name and you would get a serz relationship that would give u Mr and Mrs. If not, all you would attract are suckersgrin grin grin

Please dont wanna sin today. Bye!
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

On the contrary, theres no shelling. The missing word or letter is either 'u' or 'you' to have passed as 'can u/you be more clearer please'. Next time calm your nerves so as not to jump b4 d gun.
back to topic for Jesus' sake

Shut up there. The right one is 'Can you be much clearer please?' Olodo! Will you go to Ola's ABC English Learning?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nosyke(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
MS.BOOBS:

Cuddlemii:

Hope y'all went to church sha cos thats the best way to get a serious relationship.

Babe,

Your username is not wifely and homely enuf, diss the name and you would get a serz relationship that would give u Mr and Mrs. If not, all you would attract are suckersgrin grin grinPlease dont wanna sin today. Bye!

I laugh in Libya grin grin grin,
and from what she said she has been attracting serious babies suckers all the time grin grin
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by sleekier(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

Define serious relationship
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by lekside44(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
nothing is wrong with school dating. its just that many breaks up as fast as possible
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
I'll define Serious relationship(in this context) as one in which both sexxes are contributors and mutual love exists between, which also embodies promises of marriage if things were to work out as envisaged. The relationship that's beyond sexx but inclusive of sacrifices from both parties+dating, being seen together etc. Just read page one of this thread and review the post of cuddlemii, this clearly depicts what are talking about regarding serious relationship.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
ferdiii:

Shut up there. The right one is 'Can you be much clearer please?' Olodo! Will you go to Ola's ABC English Learning?
did u attend school at all? The school u recommended will be best suited for beginners like you. How does the word 'much' fit into the sentence better than the word 'more' ? U need to reason well b4 attempting a rebuttal to what eludes u. I will be calm with u cos i just returned from church. If not, i would have posted things that will make u abandon your present Nairaland handle and register with a fresh one. If u ve got no meaningful contribution to make herein, just vanish like a chaff before the wind.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Yes i went and just returned. BTW who told u that going to church is the best way to get a serious relationship?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
If that is the definition of a serious reletionship, then I don't think I have ever had one neither do I plan to have one in the next 5YEARS
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 9jafetish(f): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

Jesus is lord

i love you satan.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
9jafetish:

i love you satan.
You love me? Ope o o. You re the first person to show ur love for me on Nairaland. I'm very exicited. Oya share ur relationship experience
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

If that is the definition of a serious reletionship, then I don't think I have ever had one neither do I plan to have one in the next 5YEARS
Please don't tell me that u ve just being frolicking with ladies without seriousness nor any form of commitment, cos I'm not gonna believe u if u said u are a virgin male/female
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
always thinking' what is she doing now' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
disturbing myself thinking about her instead of my future
pathetic angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

did u attend school at all? The school u recommended will be best suited for beginners like you. How does the word 'much' fit into the sentence better than the word 'more' ? U need to reason well b4 attempting a rebuttal to what eludes u. I will be calm with u cos i just returned from church. If not, i would have posted things that will make u abandon your present Nairaland handle and register with a fresh one. If u ve got no meaningful contribution to make herein, just vanish like a chaff before the wind.

This dude needs help! Left high school since 1994, the brain is blocked and difficult to accept right things. Claiming to be Satan he doesn't know a thing about. I pity your children. Why does every man get married?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
ferdiii:

This dude needs help! Left high school since 1994, the brain is blocked and difficult to accept right things. Claiming to be Satan he doesn't know a thing about. I pity your children. Why does every man get married?
guy u are inviting a ban for ur handle, if you dont desist from posting B.S on this thread. U ve got no meaningful contribution to make yet u opened ur trashed mouth to post senseless comment on the thread. Why dont you just discard yourself like a light paper being blown away by the wind?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

Please don't tell me that u ve just being frolicking with ladies without seriousness nor any form of commitment, cos I'm not gonna believe u if u said u are a virgin male/female

Well i tend to keep out of relationships in general cos most girls I see now are just a waste of time
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

always thinking' what is she doing now' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
disturbing myself thinking about her instead of my future
pathetic angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
yea. Thats one of the numerous sacrifices one has to pay in such circumstances
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

Well i tend to keep out of relationships in general cos most girls I see now are just a waste of time
i'm with u 100%. Selfish, self centred and heartless are the words to best describe some girls of now adays. Havent you had anyone prior to now that could slightly be different from others?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by MMM2(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
Can't remember. angry
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2011
lol. But some would have entered one chance with u especially those ones that felt they could play fast one
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by upendo98(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ Cuddleme,

Did u say church is the best place for a serious relationship? Well if u asked me I would say otherwise.No hatred here but my first and serious relationship was with a church dude cz I was the 'church gal' and he was the 'church guy'. I have nothing to write home about that relationship.
I purposed never to be blind again. Having said that I know there are 'few' honest people in church but I aint looking that direction.
Theres nice people outside the church walls too.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Cuddlemii: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2011
upendo 98:

@ Cuddleme,

Did u say church is the best place for a serious relationship? Well if u asked me I would say otherwise.No hatred here but my first and serious relationship was with a church dude cz I was the 'church gal' and he was the 'church guy'. I have nothing to write home about that relationship.
I purposed never to be blind again. Having said that I know there are 'few' honest people in church but I aint looking that direction.
Theres nice people outside the church walls too.

I was just kidding around asking if people went to church. A serious relationship is not determined by the location it started but the parties involved.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by saintneo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
Count Dracula's thread. . . . . .me I' off.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 9jafetish(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
satani22:

You love me? Ope o o. You re the first person to show your love for me on Nairaland. I'm very exicited. Oya share your relationship experience

yes because i love unique ppl,and sorry i never had a first love
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by oluwagbami(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
Guys u have been caught pants down. @satanic is making u confess d sins u all commited before he was banished to. D earth. Mind you he's keeping all ur records so you just keep on talking, I dey laff ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do / I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.