Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I'm So Confused Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Confused Please Help (1487 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Karleb(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't understand why you people feel good by slapping or beating a woman. sad

I find it hard to beat kids, talk more of a mature person.
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
pansophist:
Well-deserved. Let this teach you a lesson that you don't raise your hand on adults. Only animals and children you use violence for and get the intended desire results, not adults. Even if an adult can't defeat you physically, they may come for for you later with a superior force and obliterate you. We grow with experience not age. Age only allow us achieve experience that makes us a better humans.

I see you feel really pained like you loss a jewel, that's a good life lesson which will prohibit you for raising your hands on a woman and also to cultivate self control. Because you are angry and can beat someone doesn't mean you're right, it simply means you're physically stronger. And to be physically strong as a means to abuse others instead of protect them is weakness, not strength.

Thanks sir I'm really in pains I can't sleep at night I share tears every night for what I did to her
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dreytonisback:

Work on yourself
Make money in big bag
Work out
Look good
Eat healthily
Then think of having a woman and ensure you treat her right and forget that ex who broke ur heart

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orgy (sex Party) / What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? / Man's World Few Women Rule: The Man Or Woman Who Deserve The Pet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.