Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” (1076 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by chatinent: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
I was down.
I felt I had lost my breathe.
I was weak.
I couldn't raise my ankle.
I climbed on a bike to Mile II...prolly to jump of the bridge.
As the bike flew in speed, tears formed oceans behind.
For a second, I thought of eating my last lunch. I branched to a nearby canteen. One plate of egusi and vegetable soup with a bowl of akpu was served. I come step am down with Sprite Zero Jumbo.

I thought I was heartbroken. I never knew it was just food.

I respect you, food.

What about you? How do you manage your breakup?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Biggie2000(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by helinues: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Not a fan of dating and relationships. I only bang and move on.

However, lemme grab some pussy to bang tonight while I go scroll down to learn
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Not a fan of dating and relationships. I only bang and move on.

However, lemme grab some pussy to bang tonight while I go scroll down to learn
Grab that and Aids... undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Well... I cry and listen to good music... Then I come to Nairaland to laugh away my sorrows... Stalk my ex for several months... Then move on...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Biggie2000:
Awww... Cute and sad...
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
angry
chatinent:
I was down.
I felt I had lost my breathe.
I was weak.
I couldn't raise my ankle.
I climbed on a bike to Mile II...prolly to jump of the bridge.
As the bike flew in speed, tears formed oceans behind.
For a second, I thought of eating my last lunch. I branched to a nearby canteen. One plate of egusi and vegetable soup with a bowl of akpu was served. I come step am down with Sprite Zero Jumbo.

I thought I was heartbroken. I never knew it was just food.

I respect you, food.

What about you? How do you manage your breakup?
And I laughed so hard!!!! grin

Lol... I love food too!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by AoifeNightfall: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
I do the serving cool

But it still hurts sometimes sha cry
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by candidladyTemp(f): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Well nothing repairs a broken heart like getting stoned
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Too big for such.

#Ladies appetite
#Kingofqueens
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by rickpat(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Well nothing repairs a broken heart like getting stoned

... Lol.....I need to sing...forget my bad voice ...singing.... ~when I put you through the fire,when I put you the test,nothing HEALS A BROKEN HEART LIKE TIME,LOVE AND TENDERNESS....you think your world is over,baby just remember this,nothing HEALS a broken heart like TIME,LOVE AND TENDERNESS...the hurt is not gonna last forever ohhhhh~ Lol
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by MufasaLion: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
I've never been unfortunate to be severed a breakfast. Reverse has always been the case.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by candidladyTemp(f): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickpat:
... Lol.....I need to sing...forget my bad voice ...singing.... ~when I put you through the fire,when I put you the test,nothing HEALS A BROKEN HEART LIKE TIME,LOVE AND TENDERNESS ....you think your world is over,baby just remember this,nothing HEALS a broken heart like TIME,LOVE AND TENDERNESS...the hurt is not gonna last forever ohhhhh~ Lol

@bolded

The marigold got all that... And it fix the heart faster than any cardiothoracic surgeon out there
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Duchessree(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
I've never been served breakfast cool
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by michael1508: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
To be honest,I have hardly been served a breakfast before,I'm so sensitive that, I smell a break up before it actually happens,if I see any cold move,I jejely withdraw without looking back and most times,I get bored of relationships on time,so you need to be full of life, cool, open up to me,a relationship without any of this, I take a walk
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Honestly...
I've never been served breakfast before undecided...
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Benki003(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
I turned motivational speaker, wrote plenty music that can't be seen by anyone apart from me, cried then stalk my ex then move on after a while cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by rickpat(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

@bolded

The marigold got all that... And it fix the heart faster than any cardiothoracic surgeon out there
...sure........
how are you doing?...trust your day was good?
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by omaclarry(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mhen I trekked.. Mehn I was inside when it was served via chat, moment later I saw myself trekking aimlessly to no where, later I used my tongue to count my teeth that if I continue I fit loss. I had to retrace my self back home. Brenda it shall not be well with you. Yes we are now friends, fvck sometimes, but that energy I lost that day, u will pay for 600years.
NB: I walk to clear my head when I'm stressed.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
omaclarry:
Mhen I trekked.. Mehn I was inside when it was served via chat, moment later I saw myself trekking aimlessly to no where, later I used my tongue to count my teeth that if I continue I fit loss. I had to retrace my self back home. Brenda it shall not be well with you. Yes we are now friends, fvck sometimes, but that energy I lost that day, u will pay for 600years.
NB: I walk to clear my head when I'm stressed.
lols you guys still meet
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
I've never been served. I walk away when i notice some new cracks in the relationship
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by 1825fv: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
undecided
[/s]
Re: What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?” by BlaqJosh: 3:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Too be honest I have never been served at all.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories! / Do White South Africans Marry Blacks? / Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.