Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) (72005 Views)

She Did Not Mercy For The Guy, Ladies Today Are Animals Guys Look Well Oh! / Guys... Look At These Homosexuals / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
that your father looks like that doesn't make all Nigerian men look like that, don't you think?
2-0 now!!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by 3kay945(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Geniuelander:

wink grin cheesy grin

I don't why the 'pic' got me laughing so hard. grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Malian men are fine. Same thing with Senegalese men.

But shey dem get money? Make una dey talk the one when matter, las las una go snap picture with Malians and still pass backyard come collect allowance and prick.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
That your mom only had her old, slacked, lice infested kitty to offer your father.. that doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are cheap, dirty hoes... dont you think?
2-1now!!!
Remember you now have 1
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeon(f): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Remman:
see virgin... Audio virgin!

guy leave me alone.
I didn't forced you nor no one forced you to lost ur virginity @24.

and I can see ur brain is paining you because there is nothing wrong in complementing nor did I said any vulgar words.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
A dense fellow... That's what he is...

They were birthed and raised by loose women, then grow up thinking we're all like that...

2-2 now!!!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeon(f): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
sharone21:

Add:
Morocco
Comoros
Cape Verde
If u like too add Cameroonian guys, they seem a bit finer than their women but no bum like their women... though they look like us somehow.

how many Nigerian men have bum?
they are mostly bad built with their short short torso and long legs... only few have balanced body.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Geniuelander:

Vs

ghostboy 3 Vs 1 Datboredberry
Still 2-2
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Remman(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

guy leave me alone.
I didn't forced you nor no one forced you to lost ur virginity @24.

and I can see ur brain is paining you because there is nothing wrong in complementing nor did I said any vulgar words.
who dey with you? A true virgin but knows how a man looks so *** Lol! Na small small.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
why does this sound like you're talking about your mom? Don't tell me she has a lice infested kitty like you...
still 2-2 score!!!.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
no be say I like violence but that berry lacks home training
Comrade you started the fight,maybe you have something against each other before now
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Decryptor(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
DKM123:
Naija men are not fine. Thier hearts are not fine either. Thier brains sef are not fine, they are only good when it comes to stealing, rituals, cheating and doing yahoo yahoo and on top of that, they are experts at treating thier women like crap.

SO TELL ME, WHY WILL ANYONE PREFER NIGERIAN MEN?

Unless you are not a Nigerian woman then you have a strong basis for this comment but if not, then you too are not fine, you don't also have a fine brain and you also have an ugly heart. There is something called genetics.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeon(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Remman:
who dey with you? A true virgin but knows how a man looks so *** Lol! Na small small.

maybe you are blind or ur sense Is not working.
or u lack vitamins.

or you went to a school made up of planks with low education standards .

more reasons I like to stay indoors to avoid humans like you.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Uptheante(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Omo! I must go to one of those places.

Nigerian men, I'm done with all of you.
Not surprised.
There are so many Nigerian whores like u doing toto business ( ashawo) in many of these poor wretched African countries like Mali, Libya, Togo, Burkina faso, Niger, Chad, Senegal, etc.
U can go join them & get ur dirty smelly pussy pounded hard by these hooligans for peanuts.
When u come back to Nigeria with incurable disease, don't seek for help & sympathy from the same Nigerian guys u so much denigrate
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Decryptor(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
sharone21:

Add:
Morocco
Comoros
Cape Verde
If u like too add Cameroonian guys, they seem a bit finer than their women but no bum like their women... though they look like us somehow.

Cameroonian women look like who? Don't make such atrocious statement again.

Where a Cameroonian lady stands, if a Nigerian lady stands nearby, it would look like a cockroach standing next to a butterfly.

Cameroonian women are sooo beautiful with endowment both front and back while Nigerian ladies have nothing but bad mouth and ill-manners with their flat nyásh

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by phemmyfour: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
So guys from Mali are fine like this shocked

Please tell me why I've been wasting my time dating Nigerians? Please tell me angry

I'm moving to Mali as soon as I can

Holy father! If beauty was a person. Nigerian men can never tongue
You don't know what you are missing
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Starzo: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg dey go make we import other girls come naija. Nigerian girls don taya pesin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Starzo: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Decryptor:

Cameroonian women look like who? Don't make such atrocious statement again.

Where a Cameroonian lady stands, if a Nigerian lady stands nearby, it would look like a cockroach standing next to a butterfly.

Cameroonian women are sooo beautiful with endowment both front and back while Nigerian ladies have nothing but bad mouth and ill-manners with their flat nyásh
grin grin Comrade, please try to do away with vawulence this year

But seriously, naija girls nor suppose get mouth dey take about good looks compared to women from other parts. Naija girls nor join at all and Dem come add bad character join. Nigerian girls are the least desirable anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

ok let me tell you.
the cause of smelly kpekus is caused by you guys that dive into any hole. Those who have multiple sex partners (or whose partners have multiple partners) contracting the infections and later spread it to the fresh pushy.

Nigerian men are fugly with their short wide nose that stop downloading @ 0.01kb
can they have those features?
Somalia
Kenya
Morocco
Rwanda

"Nigerian men are ugly but you mistakingly end up posting the photo of a Nigerian - Anthony Joshua, His picture is even the first and of course the finest among the photos you uploaded...no be juju be that". Village People Spokesperson.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Decryptor(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Starzo:

grin grin Comrade, please try to do away with vawulence this year

But seriously, naija girls nor suppose get mouth dey take about good looks compared to women from other parts. Naija girls nor join at all and Dem come add bad character join. Nigerian girls are the least desirable anywhere in the world.

Bro, the day I saw some Cameroonian girls in Adamawa who came to do some cross border trade, my prick wan break. If you see these babes with their fine melanin skin and slender faces, round bum...fada lawd! Those were the village ones o...I was now wondering how the city ones will look like.

I felt like going on exile to Cameroon. And to top it up, they no dey even form like these furgly Naija babes. They are friendly and approachable.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
My own is don’t go there and start saying men must do that and that .
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Many things.

Like my loyalty and unwavering attention.
My resourcefulness and boundless, exciting creativity.

Most importantly I have so much love inside me to give.

And so much more I don't want to mention here. Now stop being jelly angry
Can you please explain the bolded with pics,thanks. grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
youmour:

But shey dem get money? Make una dey talk the one when matter, las las una go snap picture with Malians and still pass backyard come collect allowance and prick.

That’s to show they have got nothing to offer xpt Toto
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeon(f): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Nigerian men are ugly but you mistakingly end up posting the photo of a Nigerian - Anthony Joshua, His picture is even the first and of course the finest among the photos your uploaded...no be juju be that". Village People Spokesperson.

who dash monkey beauty... when we have Ghana, Ethiopia among the photos..

by the way how many Nigerian men have the facial features Tony j got. I added his photo because he look like East Africa.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
And what do you have to offer the fine malian guys? Apart from your old, slacked, lice infested kitty

THIS INJURY IS TOO MUCH FOR A WHOLE NATION TO BEAR IT'S PAIN . WHY GIVE IT TO ONE PERSON ?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
your posts on NL don't display any of these traits though, instead you come off as a bitter, shallow minded and attention seeking evening newspaper
OGA ur first blow almost killed her .
Why give her another one ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
why does this sound like you're talking about your mom? Don't tell me she has a lice infested kitty like you...
Comrade it's 15 vs 1 already.
Stop attacking

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

They are still finer than Nigerian men. They are just poor.
And u are not rich .
Why are u going there ?
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by ghostboy: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
kissdabride:
Comrade you started the fight,maybe you have something against each other before now
I started with siofra not berry
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by casppyjay: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
your posts on NL don't display any of these traits though, instead you come off as a bitter, shallow minded and attention seeking evening newspaper
that hurts�

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

who dash monkey beauty... when we have Ghana, Ethiopia among the photos..

by the way how many Nigerian men have the facial features Tony j got. I added his photo because he look like East Africa.

"You seem to be having a crush on that fine bobo, talk true... Anthony Joshua yaff stole your heart...Yoruba demon at work, I can connect you to him if you are serious abourritt". Village People Spokesperson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.