Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) (72016 Views)

She Did Not Mercy For The Guy, Ladies Today Are Animals Guys Look Well Oh! / Guys... Look At These Homosexuals / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmannxX:
no data bastard cool
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, justwise rule 2

This troll cloned my account again to defame me
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
na only clown and idiot go see people and think say na satanist. Satanist will never post any form of pic or personal details online. Not even on Facebook, satanist is not dumb to use a profile that he has posted personal stuff to fight on Nairaland. Satanist is an unknown spirit. Know that and know peace. What you don't understand is that I got and army here and i got fans too. It's more or less a cult . I don't even know them sef. Once I attack u, u will see akants from no where mimicking me to attack you. Same way bigcowhorn, obamamessi, datboredbery etc still feel I am drmrsfunmi and inspectorlawal. The worst part is when u actually step on any of these people's toes . Like the screenshots you are parading with names, those are 2 different people that will frustrate you once they see it. I pity u because u don't even know where the attacks are coming from. That is even what makes it interesting for me and rhat is where my power is.
U go hear am for this Nairaland. I go give u back to back cool cool
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, justwise

This Jobless troll won't stop cloning my account
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
[s]na only clown and idiot go see people and think say na satanist. Satanist will never post any form of pic or personal details online. Not even on Facebook, satanist is not dumb to use a profile that he has posted personal stuff to fight on Nairaland. Satanist is an unknown spirit. Know that and know peace. What you don't understand is that I got and army here and i got fans too. It's more or less a cult . I don't even know them sef. Once I attack u, u will see akants from no where mimicking me to attack you. Same way bigcowhorn, obamamessi, datboredbery etc still feel I am drmrsfunmi and inspectorlawal. The worst part is when u actually step on any of these people's toes . Like the screenshots you are parading with names, those are 2 different people that will frustrate you once they see it. I pity u because u don't even know where the attacks are coming from. That is even what makes it interesting for me and rhat is where my power is.
U go hear am for this Nairaland. I go give u back to back cool cool[/s]
I no even care to read the rubbish wey u type, u never see anything frm me, dirty useless troll, if u like no make urself useful to the society cheesy grin cheesy cool cheesy cool

U go chop ban like mumu

Cc: imbecilicsamuel
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX b£stiality Genital warts pro:
[s]na only clown and idiot go see people and think say na satanist. Satanist will never post any form of pic or personal details online. Not even on Facebook, satanist is not dumb to use a profile that he has posted personal stuff to fight on Nairaland. Satanist is an unknown spirit. Know that and know peace. What you don't understand is that I got and army here and i got fans too. It's more or less a cult . I don't even know them sef. Once I attack u, u will see akants from no where mimicking me to attack you. Same way bigcowhorn, obamamessi, datboredbery etc still feel I am drmrsfunmi and inspectorlawal. The worst part is when u actually step on any of these people's toes . Like the screenshots you are parading with names, those are 2 different people that will frustrate you once they see it. I pity u because u don't even know where the attacks are coming from. That is even what makes it interesting for me and rhat is where my power is.
U go hear am for this Nairaland. I go give u back to back cool cool[/s]

We don catch you. Poverty reject grin Go and cure your genital warts. cheesy

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Buffalo2(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
that your father looks like that doesn't make all Nigerian men look like that, don't you think?
Gbasgbos grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
foxxydude:
I lived in Mali for 2 years I can tell you that those guys you see up there looking poor are mostly low key millionaires. They don't show off their wealth the way we do over here.

Chai!! I'm more in love. God bless handsome African men who are low-key millionaires.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Tobest94: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
So guys from Mali are fine like this shocked

Please tell me why I've been wasting my time dating Nigerians? Please tell me angry

I'm moving to Mali as soon as I can

Holy father! If beauty was a person. Nigerian men can never tongue
so your daddy is ugly as hell
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Double darkness is all I can see...
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by sisisioge: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Assually....the people of Mali have this rich mahogany colouring and well defined features. I like them too grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Perfecttouchade: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Them go beat this one tire for mali grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by b5ive(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
that your father looks like that doesn't make all Nigerian men look like that, don't you think?
Eei God, bros pls calm down na���☺������
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Perfecttouchade: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
sisisioge:
Assually....the people of Mali have this rich mahogany colouring and well defined features. I like them too grin
y'all are denouncing us now o grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Biafranodogwu55: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank God you posted a picture of that hideous being, portable... Nearly every Nigerian man looks like him... undecided
Even your brothers abii?grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by newface01(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
After Belle wetin man go do

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by sisisioge: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
y'all are denouncing us now o grin

No nau....we still have handsome good naija men o. The focus for today is just the Malians grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by peacettw: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Please tell me why I've been wasting my time dating Nigerians? Please tell me angry

Are they all like this? Asking for someone pls
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Omo! I must go to one of those places.

Nigerian men, I'm done with all of you.
go na , why crying foul undecided ...zzor is this one of your alternate monicker, I'm guessing the other monicker has been banned for 600 years.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by suffering: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
In a secret study carried out, 99.9% of self identified straight Nairaland males admitted to fantasizing and having relations of a sexual kind with the same gender. It is no surprise to see them litter this thread talking about penis sizes and their lust for the pictured males. Many f monikers here are those Nairalanders who confessed.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Juanmike(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank God you posted a picture of that hideous being, portable... Nearly every Nigerian man looks like him... undecided
Only Afonja can look like potable, no Okolo can look like this.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by twilliamx(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
your posts on NL don't display any of these traits though, instead you come off as a bitter, shallow minded and attention seeking evening newspaper

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by DKM123: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Naija men are not fine. Thier hearts are not fine either. Thier brains sef are not fine, they are only good when it comes to stealing, rituals, cheating and doing yahoo yahoo and on top of that, they are experts at treating thier women like crap.

SO TELL ME, WHY WILL ANYONE PREFER NIGERIAN MEN?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lmao!! Abeg o. My own does not look like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by nickyj19: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

do you care if I help u with TP undecided
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Lmao!! Abeg o. My own does not look like this cheesy

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by wisdomkid: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:

Sorry sha... A Nigerian must have destroyed your heart and blended it with juicer
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by twilliamx(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
dannex4adx:

It's your opinion. No everyone can see a good thing. Nigerian guys are still the best.

Gbam
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Biafranodogwu55: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
why does this sound like you're talking about your mom? Don't tell me she has a lice infested kitty like you...
Whata bangergrin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Perfecttouchade: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
sisisioge:

No nau....we still have handsome good naija men o. The focus for today is just the Malians grin
those dudu osun pictures up there haaba , una dey downgrade us faa cheesy Malians no dey baff

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by twilliamx(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Omo! I must go to one of those places.

Nigerian men, I'm done with all of you.

Cross border hoeing... Good for you... The world appreciates a cheerful giver...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.