Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) (72018 Views)

She Did Not Mercy For The Guy, Ladies Today Are Animals Guys Look Well Oh! / Guys... Look At These Homosexuals / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank God you posted a picture of that hideous being, portable... Nearly every Nigerian man looks like him... undecided

Have you been to ondo and Ekiti to know what handsome means? Try that first then u wont want to see malians again
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
that your father looks like that doesn't make all Nigerian men look like that, don't you think?

I see this thread as a playing and joking ground but u don turn am to fight already.

U shouldn't have mentioned her father, its needless actually

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha grin
Nairalanders too get bad mouth cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Czario: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank God you posted a picture of that hideous being, portable... Nearly every Nigerian man looks like him... undecided

Nearly is how much percent ? grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Dotez: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
that your father looks like that doesn't make all Nigerian men look like that, don't you think?

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by jrusky(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
So guys from Mali are fine like this shocked

Please tell me why I've been wasting my time dating Nigerians? Please tell me angry

I'm moving to Mali as soon as I can

Holy father! If beauty was a person. Nigerian men can never tongue

Sorry who is this?

Are you just catching cruise or deliberately throwing jabs?

Do you know something thank God male members of your household were included among Nigerian men. One finger pointing out unfortunately the remain four pointing directly to you. Irony of life for the wise mind.

Good day.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by harmargedon: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Please tell me why I've been wasting my time dating Nigerians? Please tell me angry

so you're saying dat Naira Marley is not a real marlian abi cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Funflipper: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
And what do you have to offer the fine malian guys? Apart from your old, slacked, lice infested kitty

Plus her disgusting flabby gut.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by sharone21(f): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
Nigerian men are fugly.
take it or leave it.

Ethiopia
central Africa republican
Egypt
Ghana

Add:
Morocco
Comoros
Cape Verde
If u like too add Cameroonian guys, they seem a bit finer than their women but no bum like their women... though they look like us somehow.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Lovenorth: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pls don't say that your father is ugly
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Spandau: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Byeeeee! Good riddance.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by sammuell(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
your posts on NL don't display any of these traits though, instead you come off as a bitter, shallow minded and attention seeking evening newspaper

Omo omo
See as u dey yab them
Finish them until they hear word
Since them no wan hear word
Keep yab them
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by nomenclature(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by nomenclature(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
No tangible thing mentiioned,everything mentioned is already in other girls or can be bought lol women
AoifeNightfall:

Many things.

Like my loyalty and unwavering attention.
My resourcefulness and boundless, exciting creativity.

Most importantly I have so much love inside me to give.

And so much more I don't want to mention here. Now stop being jelly angry
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Remman(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
they have beautiful shining skin tone and well formed masculine facial features.
see virgin... Audio virgin!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by madukaanaya(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... I don't entertain idiocy... grin

Another of my thread made fp!
with that ur yam like leg and maggot infested mouth you dare compare these ugly things with nigerian men
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by huntax(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
And what do you have to offer the fine malian guys? Apart from your old, slacked, lice infested kitty
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
That your mom only had her old, slacked, lice infested kitty to offer your father.. that doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are cheap, dirty hoes... dont you think?

Sorry some Nigeria men broke your heart. Forgive them and move on.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by doctor20202020(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
They look like slave , poverty
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Amalekki: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
This reprisal attack by Nairaland women is sadly beautiful. The disrespect of women on this forum is too much & you wonder if some people were truly raised by a mother, granted some don't have sisters. Most of the guys here are one way traffic. One or two experiences does not define all and respect is reciprocal, this will never change.

Always cross check your opinion before putting it out to the world. What you think is 'the truth' that you must profess may just be part of random exceptions so your truth may not be universal.

With that said, we enjoyed the violence but like every other nation, Nigeria has the good, the fair and ugly. Go to Brazil, Dominican Republic etc, it's the same. So depending on where you live or frolic, Nigeria is blessed with all shades of beautiful women and handsome men. Yes, we do have the other side of the coin too.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Ernchibyke(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
your posts on NL don't display any of these traits though, instead you come off as a bitter, shallow minded and attention seeking evening newspaper
Ah baba why the hate na...
The post wasn't directed at you. Moreover it was just an observation from her

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by huntax(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Many things.

Like my loyalty and unwavering attention.
My resourcefulness and boundless, exciting creativity.

Most importantly I have so much love inside me to give.

And so much more I don't want to mention here. Now stop being jelly angry

You didn't mention money

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by huntax(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
Dey fear God nah.

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Bigpapi: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Please get on the bus already!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by sisisioge: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
those dudu osun pictures up there haaba , una dey downgrade us faa cheesy Malians no dey baff

Black is beautiful and durable....easy maintenance, hard to fade. I love me the solid black guy biko. If them come smile with good teeth.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Perfecttouchade: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
sisisioge:

Black is beautiful and durable....easy maintenance, hard to fade. I love me the solid black guy biko. If them come smile with good teeth.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dem no com get good teeth

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by IvarDboneless: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Go tell that to south African women
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
Hahahahhahah
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
That your mom only had her old, slacked, lice infested kitty to offer your father.. that doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are cheap, dirty hoes... dont you think?

Dry
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by kissdabride: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
O boy softly now.
1-0 now.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
A dense fellow... That's what he is...

They were birthed and raised by loose women, then grow up thinking we're all like that...

Aunty no be you been dey propose to a Naija guy to be your lover? No make I cast you here oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.