Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) (72008 Views)

She Did Not Mercy For The Guy, Ladies Today Are Animals Guys Look Well Oh! / Guys... Look At These Homosexuals / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Akuruoulo:

And u are not rich .
Why are u going there ?

How do you know?
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Uptheante:

Not surprised.
There are so many Nigerian whores like u doing toto business ( ashawo) in many of these poor wretched African countries like Mali, Libya, Togo, Burkina faso, Niger, Chad, Senegal, etc.
U can go join them & get ur dirty smelly pussy pounded hard by these hooligans for peanuts.
When u come back to Nigeria with incurable disease, don't seek for help & sympathy from the same Nigerian guys u so much denigrate

Why are you so mad? grin

When I come back, I'll look for a Nigerian simp and marry him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Those ppl look like the average ppl you'll see across northern Nigeria everyday
AoifeNightfall:

They are still finer than Nigerian men. They are just poor.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Brightest04(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
So guys from Mali are fine like this shocked

Please tell me why I've been wasting my time dating Nigerians? Please tell me angry

I'm moving to Mali as soon as I can

Holy father! If beauty was a person. Nigerian men can never tongue
And for your mind, you think say fine to attract your so called Malian dudes. You wey say Naija guys dey manage.
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Don't generalise I'm Nigeria I have these features like millions of others
Jeon:

ok let me tell you.
the cause of smelly kpekus is caused by you guys that dive into any hole. Those who have multiple sex partners (or whose partners have multiple partners) contracting the infections and later spread it to the fresh pushy.

Nigerian men are fugly with their short wide nose that stop downloading @ 0.01kb
can they have those features?
Somalia
Kenya
Morocco
Rwanda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
2metrelaurie:

good for you.
but you resemble Arab.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
KingOfAmebo:

"You seem to be having a crush on that fine bobo, talk true... Anthony Joshua yaff stole your heart...Yoruba demon at work, I can connect you to him if you are serious abourritt". Village People Spokesperson.
[/s]

ur wish!!

I have never and will never crush on Nigerian celebrities..

know this and know fact.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Aaaoo: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fine ke
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by JustforMen: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Ok, granted!
Nigerian women are the world finest!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Quiny32323: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
And what do you have to offer the fine malian guys? Apart from your old, slacked, lice infested kitty

Akpo!!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Quiny32323: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
2metrelaurie:

Always go 4 10% fat dairy foods!!!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Oyiboman69: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
your posts on NL don't display any of these traits though, instead you come off as a bitter, shallow minded and attention seeking evening newspaper

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Mbo07: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
And what do you have to offer the fine malian guys? Apart from your old, slacked, lice infested kitty

Haha haha this question with this face.. This matter pain u o!!
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by wonderiyke(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

There is only one conclusion that can be drawn from this submission of yours about you. I'll leave it to the Nigerian men.....
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Mbo07: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
ghostboy:
that your father looks like that doesn't make all Nigerian men look like that, don't you think?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Many things.

Like my loyalty and unwavering attention.
My resourcefulness and boundless, exciting creativity.

Most importantly I have so much love inside me to give.

And so much more I don't want to mention here. Now stop being jelly angry
Then one question for you.
if your son is ashamed to talk about a health case he has with you, what would you advise him to do ??(take note, you're the one going to pay the hospital bill at last) ??
Will you tell him to write you a letter for it, and you will reply him back with a letter?
Or
Tell him to tell you with his mouth?
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

ur wish!!

I have never and will never crush on Nigerian celebrities..

know this and know fact.
no one ask you to crush.
Would you marry one?
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by Mbo07: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Where can I get, hot amala, cowleg, shakky, fried fish if possible add peppered chicken.
4 bottles of Smirnoff ice and 2 big ever water bottles. In short everything 650. Abeg where?
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by malvisguy212: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Omo! I must go to one of those places.

Nigerian men, I'm done with all of you.
I've work with malian and Senegalese . some Senegalese are nice, but you see this Malian, they will slaughtered you as if they are slaughtering chicken. very wicked set of Fulani people , Nigerian Fulani are even better and handsom than them. these men heart are like stone.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by malvisguy212: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
Nigerian men are fugly. take it or leave it.
Ethiopia central Africa republican Egypt Ghana
don't be a slave
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
all.they have is smelling toto
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, justwise rule 2 and 19

this troll is cloning my account everytime and he creates many accounts after getting banned

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
na only clown and idiot go see people and think say na satanist. Satanist will never post any form of pic or personal details online. Not even on Facebook, satanist is not dumb to use a profile that he has posted personal stuff to fight on Nairaland. Satanist is an unknown spirit. Know that and know peace. What you don't understand is that I got and army here and i got fans too. It's more or less a cult . I don't even know them sef. Once I attack u, u will see akants from no where mimicking me to attack you. Same way bigcowhorn, obamamessi, datboredbery etc still feel I am drmrsfunmi and inspectorlawal. The worst part is when u actually step on any of these people's toes . Like the screenshots you are parading with names, those are 2 different people that will frustrate you once they see it. I pity u because u don't even know where the attacks are coming from. That is even what makes it interesting for me and rhat is where my power is.
U go hear am for this Nairaland. I go give u back to back cool cool

this troll is cloning my account everytime and he creates many accounts after getting banned

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
cool cool cool
Na your mama toto dey hungry me as I dey so

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
cool cool cool
Na your mama toto dey hungry me as I dey so
I dey get joy as u dey chop ban like mumu cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
no worry I go use condom

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
the way wey u see me dey type, do I look like who send ban? grin
U ma open another profile so that u go see how easy it is to open one cool
I want make u chop ban like mumu cheesy cheesy grin cheesy[center] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/center]grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
the way wey u see me dey type, do I look like who send ban? grin
U ma open another profile so that u go see how easy it is to open one cool

Re: I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

We don catch you. Poverty reject grin Go and cure your genital warts. cheesy
Dat useless troll dey really suffer for dis life, maybe he get gono too self grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.