Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) (54582 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by 6ixT8: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Now. Imagine the experience of being treated like a king/queen. cool
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Mom007(f): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Lifewasgood:
Na so I smart that year carry my girl, my guy and girl say make we go eat buffet Asian Town PH. 4 people eat 4 plate with one Andre and one can Fanta and normal 4 bottle waters, bill come out 46k. I nor fit vex come out cos na me carry people comot, inside me na die I dey.
You didn't understand the concept of buffet bros. Even if you guys ate one piece of meat each with pure water, na that same money una go pay o. Buffet is chop till you can chop no more. The price per person is fixed and you get to eat as much as you can... You just can't take anything out as take away. I hope this helped.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Durabest: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Donaluta:
Na Una dey yab Twitter as place weh people dey lie.. yet na Una dey carry wetin those liars post dey come nairaland
Don't mind them that is how one of them here posted that he once return money to a POS Man,post i,ve seen on facebook 3 years ago he posted it here like was the originator.
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Cheeryfeet: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Ekez:
Mehn I have been there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When the bill come cold catch me

Babe be like""what's it ,
I said nothing shocked shocked shocked
cold catch you inside call

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
the Lebanese restaurants too are relatively affordable.when I went to one I bought 1 plate of fried rice and chicken ₦2500.their meat pie Na ₦300 and the good thing is their foods are tasty.the outside looks equisite though but there are no security to usher you inside.i guess it's for the grassroot and middle income earners.same thing with the restaurants in ShopRite and Silverbird cinemas but in this life no do pass yourself o.e get why cheesy
I never go Lebanese oh, I think they won't be different from Indian. Right? Spices and sh*t?
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Sanmel(f): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
were you a waiter there? were you paid in commensurate measure to the services you put in THERE? Were you respected and treated with dignity? Those are what counts even if it's on contract basis.meanwhile even if you collect ₦500 million per month as salary or via buisnness.i mean the one you worked for o not proceeds of stolen wealth from government or innocent people, there's a way you will spend money.its people who got their money through violence, cheating or stealing that spend money wastefully like that.theres an addage that says once you fetch water and carry it on your head from the stream YOU WILL KNOW THE VALUE OF EVERY DROP
I was working in the Clinic.. My boss sent me from the hospital I was working then at Ikoyi to the hotel for about 3years or so...

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
I asked o.i no dey shy for all those things

The thing is if you work for your money,there are somethings you will find unreasonably expensive and wasteful.how I go spend ₦20k on beans and dodo wey be say if I go market,I won't spend more than ₦2k in buying the ingredients for beans and dodo shocked

But some people can't cook and will not eat in a hut or an eyesore environment.

Lol it's the price that comes with the lifestyle!
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2022
A funny and interesting read. You are a creative content creator.
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by unmask: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2022
WriterNig:
@Lord_Of_Saarl tweeted;

1. Waiter:
Or just use google and save yourself the stress

2. Menu:

3. Music:

4. Temperature:

5. Lighting:

6. Customers:

7. Car Park:

8. Mode of Payment:

9. Location:

10. Food Portion:

11. Miscellaneous:

12. The Ceiling:

13. The Toilet:

14. Excellent Customer Service:

Feel free to add yours ❤️❤️
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by ayubaski: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2022
That was how I entered one in asaba for the first time, but when I saw the interior, the callibre of persons and their dressing, very chilling ac, the type of dishes, the violin type of sound, men I just said to my self guy you are in a wrong place at the wrong time base on what I have at hand and on net, I just stylishly pretend as if im on call and left grin grin.....by God I get to that level

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol.... grin
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Lifewasgood: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Mom007:

You didn't understand the concept of buffet bros. Even if you guys ate one piece of meat each with pure water, ba that same money una go pay o. Buffet is chop till you can chop no more. The price per person is fixed and you get to eat as much as you can... You just can't take anything out as take away. I hope this helped.

Thanks
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Emceekonami(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Ronaldo has been a beast since his young age. Watch his first hatrick in Manchester United colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEaUcNKkYgE&t=6s
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2022
pretydiva:
Food wey sweet, na better money kill am cheesy

Not in the case of restaurants, most of these moderate restaurants foods taste better than those Behind OR porshe restaurants foods o.
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Ever since I made that mistake of going to a restaurant in my state of service as a fresh corper from camp with my fellow guys because we dey find better food in that city(northern city), I no fit try that shit again.

When them give us bill, aswear I wan cry, unto say it was unexpected and the exact money I planned managing myself with before I ge5 alert.
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Bestie01(f): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
asto70:
which of Hadley Chase do you have ?
all.check my profile
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Ekez(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cheeryfeet:
cold catch you inside call
grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by vision2050: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
therajah:

If the consequence of eating and not paying is washing plates, pple go full the restaurant!!
Would someone be send to jail or beaten?
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
tonididdy:

I never go Lebanese oh, I think they won't be different from Indian. Right? Spices and sh*t?
yes o.them Sabi pack spices in their foods and it has a distinct/noticeable smell.
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
tonididdy:

But some people can't cook and will not eat in a hut or an eyesore environment.

Lol it's the price that comes with the lifestyle!
lol cooking is not breaking a bank or engaging in mission impossible.whats the big deal.its a wasteful lifestyle spending that type of ridiculous amount of money on food on a daily basis.the person will soon go bankrupt
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by meedoLock(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Make I add my own:

* If English speaking is too much and the waiter/waitress are even trying to hard to speak in phonic sounds. Make I see if village people never follow u enter undecided

* If it were to be a place where it is too hard to view the internal part from outside. My dear brother, the case is OYO o.

I can go on and on again but let me cool down here....

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
why you go dey go those kain place when Iya modina canteen dey,Amala Skye,olorun Ose buka etc.1 spoon of rice ₦100 .by the time you don chop ₦300 (3 serving spoons of rice) with ₦200 meat and one cold pure water you don dey alright but Na una go dey go fancy restaurant where them go do all the efizy by the time them bring food sef you no go know when the food finish,fiam them don Bill you ₦50k on top say the food no belleful you

Emi Ke? I'm a fan of buka o.ni kini

lolzz,i love this your format die grin True fact dear,i don't do restaurants again oh.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by bepositive11: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
I like local food than all these overrated restaurants, where I eat goat meat and amala with 1.5k

I feel the same. Food from most high end restaurants is just not as tasty. I sometimes wonder why they still get customers. Maybe people still go for the image not for the taste
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
My boss carry me enter one club name SIGNATURE in Akure on getting there we his friends are on second bottle of JACK DANIELS before we left dem still buy another two bottles na so the waiter come wen we wan commit say our bill na 140k,e shock me o,na hin I con talk say I must price that JACK DANIEL for supermarket,so I later price it in one eatery for Oshogbo say dem say na 8500 and we bought it 35k in akure
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
MARYIAN:

lolzz,i love this your format die grin True fact dear,i don't do restaurants again oh.
if she loves you,she go follow you go buka.shebi Na make una chop? cheesy
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Chochovini: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sirmuel1:
I'm just laughing here. You are so on point.

I enter one African restaurant one day, I order Pounded Yam, Vegetable soup, with 2 Goat meat. The food sweet oh, but when them bring bill, I nearly cry.
. Hahahahaha abeg o... Na how much?
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
yes o.them Sabi pack spices in their foods and it has a distinct/noticeable smell.
I can't stand smell! angry

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
grin

If the restaurant name starts with "le" better run.
Why na
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
tonididdy:

I can't stand smell! angry
lol for some who are allergic to such smells,it causes them nusea.its similar to Yoruba foods too.some women add ogiri inside their soups and it has some certain smell some OTHERS too might find offensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2022
WriterNig:
@Lord_Of_Saarl tweeted;

1. Waiter:

2. Menu:

3. Music:

4. Temperature:

5. Lighting:

6. Customers:

7. Car Park:

8. Mode of Payment:

9. Location:

10. Food Portion:

11. Miscellaneous:

12. The Ceiling:

13. The Toilet:

14. Excellent Customer Service:

Feel free to add yours ❤️❤️
cool
Re: Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) by emysmile: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2022
vision2050:
Last last plate washer grin
Dem no need plate washer, Machine go do am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.