Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? (814 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AoifeNightfall: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Uh....

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by OBALOLA55(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
ADOPTED SON

ANTICHRISTIAN WHAT YA THINK

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by chinebu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Adopted son is your first son.

4 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Nairalandhotboy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ADOPTED SON
you think its that easy.. Try it first. Your blood son will always be the first but would respect the adopted child as his senior bro not his father's first child. Don't cause trouble abeg

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by donbachi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Let ur conscience decide.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
kiss
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by immortalcrown(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
What did you call the adopted boy when you adopted him? Son or servant?
And if you did not later give birth to a child, what would the adopted boy become to you? Son or servant?
"Adopted" and "biological" are just adjectives. The adopted son is the first (oldest) son because he is the first son you got. The biological son is the second son. Do not twist things childishly and unnecessarily.
Only an evil-filled mind will conceive this your question. Stop being selfish and hypocritical.

7 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Baawaa(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
If the adopted boy behave himself as a son he is son

2 Likes

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by WiszyFraud: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
First of all, where was the god’s blessing when you badly needed the child, to the point of going to adopt?

Stop attributing nature and luck to your “god blessed him with” crap cheesy
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Kpobaridaniel(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
The Adopted one
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Fahdiga(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
It ain't easy but blood is thicker than water
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
And if you did not later give birth to a child, what would the adopted boy become to you? Son or servant?
"Adopted" and "biological" are just adjectives. Adopted son is the first (oldest) son, the biological son is the second son. Do not twist things childishly and unnecessarily.
Only an evil-filled mind will conceive this your question. Stop being selfish and hypocritical.
leave them with the African mentality. They don’t know what adoption is and the process it entails.
Many of them are confused, not knowing the difference between foster and adoption

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AoifeNightfall: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
"Adopted" and "biological" are just adjectives. Adopted son is the first (oldest) son, the biological son is the second son. Do not twist things childishly and unnecessarily.

*Shakes head.

The way people overreact on this forum sha!!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AoifeNightfall: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
[Quote author=WiszyFraud post=110316360]First of all, where was the god’s blessing when you badly needed the child, to the point of going to adopt?

Stop attributing nature and luck to your “god blessed him with” crap cheesy
[/quote]

You must not be desperate for a child before you adopt.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiChristian: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ADOPTED SON

ANTICHRISTIAN WHAT YA THINK

An Adopted son is not really your son!

Your son that which your wife gave birth to under a valid marriage.

In Islam, adopted sons do not inherit from the adopted father but can be given wealth!

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

In Islam, adopted sons do not inherit from the adopted father but can be given wealth!
VERY CLEAR AND LOGICAL
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by advocatejare(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

It wasn’t like that before until muhammad scattered everything because of a woman!

Muhammad had to cancel that beautiful practice because he wanted to marry the wife of Zayd his adopted son!

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2022
advocatejare:

It wasn’t like that before until muhammad scattered everything because of a woman!

Muhammad had to cancel that beautiful practice because he wanted to marry the wife of Zayd his adopted son!

Muhammad was not a law maker!

Did Jesus too scatter the Law or he followed the law?

And how is this related to Adoption law as discussed here?
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by advocatejare(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

But he was a lawbreaker that married the wife of his adopted son as against Arabs practice and traditions and as usual he lied that Allah was the one that told him to break the law!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by GreatAxeMan: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Easy. Muhammad destroyed the practice of adoption because he wanted to have sex with Zaynab after seeing her hot sexy naked body. Unfortunately, Zaynab was married to Muhammad's adopted son Zayed.
Allah and Muhammad solved this "problem" by declaring adoption to be very evil, thus pressuring poor Zayed to give up his wife to his randy father's raging lust.

AntiChristian:

Did Jesus too scatter the Law or he followed the law?

And how is this related to Adoption law as discussed here?
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiChristian: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2022
advocatejare:

But he was a lawbreaker that married the wife of his adopted son as against Arabs practice and traditions and as usual he lied that Allah was the one that told him to break the law!

How does this answer the question posed by OP?

Bring your Biblical law to answer him!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Easy. Muhammad destroyed the practice of adoption because he wanted to have sex with Zaynab after seeing her hot sexy naked body. Unfortunately, Zaynab was married to Muhammad's adopted son Zayed.
Allah and Muhammad solved this "problem" by declaring adoption to be very evil, thus pressuring poor Zayed to give up his wife to his randy father's raging lust.

How does this answer the question of the OP here?
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by GreatAxeMan: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2022
I'm just putting out info for the education and enlightenment of non muslims.

AntiChristian:

How does this answer the question of the OP here?
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I'm just putting out info for the education and enlightenment of non muslims.

With lies? Okay Christian liar. If its for Christians why mention me? Am i a non-muslim too?

U sabi kuku tell lies! Tell another one!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by GreatAxeMan: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2022
I mentioned you because I knew you would lose control and I love seeing you lose control...

AntiChristian:

With lies? Okay Christian liar. If its for Christians why mention me? Am i a non-muslim too?

U sabi kuku tell lies! Tell another one!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by AntiChristian: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I mentioned you because I knew you would lose control and I love seeing you lose control...

Another lie!

Tell another one!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by GreatAxeMan: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Please don't eat me!

[img]https://images./2jpXo82YGdwJdo7Q4YV3Hj.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Another lie!

Tell another one!
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by advocatejare(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

How does this answer the question posed by OP?

Bring your Biblical law to answer him!
It answers the OP because before muhammad used adultery to spoil the practice, adopted children had the same right as biological children.

So muhammad the law breaker destroyed that beautiful law just because of a woman, his adopted son’s wife that snatched from him!

The pagans were better in morals than Muslims, they treated adopted sons like biological sons until muhammad scattered everything

Sahih al-Bukhari 4000
Narrated `Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) Abu Hudhaifa, one of those who fought the battle of Badr, with Allah's Apostle adopted Salim as his son and married his niece Hind bint Al-Wahd bin `Utba to him' and Salim was a freed slave of an Ansari woman. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) also adopted Zaid as his son. In the Prelslamic period of ignorance the custom was that, if one adopted a son, the people would call him by the name of the adopted-father whom he would inherit as well, till Allah revealed: "Call them (adopted sons) By (the names of) their fathers." (33.5)

As a matter of fact, Zayd was referred to as the “son of muhammad “

Sahih al-Bukhari 4782
Narrated "Abdullah bin
"Umar:We used not to call Zaid bin Haritha the freed slave of Allah's Apostle except Zaid bin Muhammad till the Verse was revealed: "Call them (adopted sons) by (the names of) their fathers. That is more than just in the Sight of Allah." (33.5)
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by zed7: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
An adopted son has all the rights a biological so has. An adopted son is your first son. Simple.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Uh....

The first son is the first one to call me mummy , the oldest son

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Something I Can Take To Reduce Sugar In My Body / Being In The Kitchen Does Not Fit Me And I'm Getting Married Soon / Fear The Female Gender!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.