Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (1085 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
He saw e_cig in my pigeonhole .... Laced with mari!!!

Ilied ionly do cigarettes...

Although he has told me times with out digits not to spliff again....

Don't wanna kill our friendship but then again I can't end the relationship igot with the MG

Mufasalion datboredberry illicit sonnobax
Smellysperm kriss216
Re: Confused by Gentle034(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Confused by ahnie: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
ahnie:

Please say something

Your girl is confused
Re: Confused by MufasaLion: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
We can't change people unless they are willing to. So, he's gotta accept the reality about you or sacrifice the friendship for his principle.

Worry not! Ain't nothing bad with 4:20.
Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
permitted to speak?
Re: Confused by ahnie: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Please say something

Your girl is confused
Sweetie you would be alright laslas,that's all that matters.
Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
We can't change people unless they are willing to. So, he's gotta accept the reality about you or sacrifice the friendship for his principle.

Worry not! Ain't nothing bad with 4:20.

If he got to sacrifice then what would ihave to sac too...

Cuz the only sac ihave done is by hiding it...

Iaccepted his way of life but after what he saw he is finding it hard to accept mine...

Ireally enjoy his company especially when iam stoned

Modified: pardon whatever typo ihave got up there...
Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
sometimes is not about people accepting is the way we are but us accepting ourselves the way we are NOT,all we need is strength to let go of things that doesn't portray the true us.

candidlady this is more like a triangle..you want your friendship,but you need to be healthy to have that friendship and the only enemy to your friendship and your health is the stuffs...THIS IS NOT ABOUT HIM ACCEPTING YOU THE WAY YOU ARE BUT YOU ACCEPTING YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE NOT,THEREBY COVERING THE TRUE AND REAL YOU..

sorry for intrude...don't mind if I get bashed....#runs away
Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie you would be alright laslas,that's all that matters.

Thanks so much...

But ihave always kept my heart guarded..

But he is the only one that knows some secrets of mine that even God can't know..

After my mum the dude is a father
Re: Confused by ahnie: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Thanks so much...

But ihave always kept my heart guarded..

But he is the only one that knows some secrets of mine that even God can't know..
You feel anything for him??

After my mum the dude is a father

Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickpat:
permitted to speak?

Rikky speak your mic is connected to an outlet that can never be off smiley
Re: Confused by ahnie: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
I hope you get my points.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Rikky speak your mic is connected to an outlet that can never be off smiley
...lol...thanks

you see candidlady,I know you value this person alot from the way you called him a father figure in your life...you see it's hard to get people that would love us and stick to us even in the storm...first of all...your health,I know it's hard...very hard to let go...but first we have to know who we really are...the true you..is the true you the the you,you are accepting?..deep down the answer is NO..you can do this for your health then your friendship...only one enemy here..THE MG..defeat it and see true happiness with yourself and your true pal,i.e your friend.... whatever you do girl,your health first before anything else...it will take time but just make up ur mind and take the right steps and I'm sure he will support you through every passing day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
I use to smoke cigarettes...but I looked at myself and said this is not what I really want...this ain't me...and I quit...it's be 13years now...candidlady you can!...you can sacrifice more than just "lying to him about the habit"...go a little higher...you lying means you value him...just go a little higher...push a little
Re: Confused by MufasaLion: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

If he got to sacrifice then what would ihave to sac too...

Cuz the only sac ihave done is by hiding it...

Iaccepted his way of life but after what he saw he is finding it hard to accept mine...

Ireally enjoy his company especially when iam stoned

Modified: pardon whatever typo ihave got up there...

You really don't need to hide anything from anyone. It's your personality. It's either he get along with you and accept you or leaves. If he doesn't want you to take a spliff again, he must understand that you're used to it and you can't just stop it all of a sudden. He gotta be patient to make you stop it by gradual process.

Yes, you like him being around you and vice versa. You have to let him know you wanna stop also but he's gonna accept you for what you are now while at the same time you work on withdrawal.

Just give it time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

You really don't need to hide anything from anyone. It's your personality. It's either he get along with you and accept you or leaves. If he doesn't want you to take a spliff again, he must understand that you're used to it and you can't just stop it all of a sudden. He gotta be patient to make you stop it by gradual process.

Ihave always had conversations with myself as to why ikeep him in dark as regards my love for the mari

When it comes to understanding terrestrial beings tend to be selfish !!

Yes, you like him being around you and vice versa. You have to let him know you wanna stop also but he's gonna accept you for what you are now while at the same time you work on withdrawal.

Just give it time.

@bolded
That would be a lie... Ifound peace on this quest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickpat:
sometimes is not about people accepting is the way we are but us accepting ourselves the way we are NOT,all we need is strength to let go of things that doesn't portray the true us.

candidlady this is more like a triangle..you want your friendship,but you need to be healthy to have that friendship and the only enemy to your friendship and your health is the stuffs...THIS IS NOT ABOUT HIM ACCEPTING YOU THE WAY YOU ARE BUT YOU ACCEPTING YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE NOT,THEREBY COVERING THE TRUE AND REAL YOU..

sorry for intrude...don't mind if I get bashed....#runs away

My health got nothing to do with Nada... Iknow iam healthy cuz the natural herbs engineered by the earth to give fresh air (peace)

Don't you think its selfishness you wanting in your world but you can't stand a min in mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by MufasaLion: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Ihave always had conversations with myself as to why ikeep him in dark as regards my love for the mari

When it comes to understanding terrestrial beings tend to be selfish !!

You're right about your second statement. Although, he's only trying to be a good friend to you. Him not comfortable with what you do doesn't mean he resents you. He want you not to be hooked on it but then, you didn't get used to it in one day and you can't stop totally in one day. He needs to understand that.

@bolded
That would be a lie... Ifound peace on this quest...

Yes, you've found peace and I understand how thrilling it is. I strongly believe that if you are determined to take a bold step at conquering it, you would be able to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're right about your second statement. Although, he's only trying to be a good friend to you. Him not comfortable with what you do doesn't mean he resents you. He want you not to be hooked on it but then, you didn't get used to it in one day and you can't stop totally in one day. He needs to understand that.

Liberal !!!!; liberal !!!!

Idont care a milli when he drinks to stupor.. I'd be there to wipe the closet clean....

Yes, you've found peace and I understand how thrilling it is. I strongly believe that if you are determined to take a bold step at conquering it, you would be able to.

Conquering peace Whose side are you on uh!!!!

No lies am I faulty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by MufasaLion: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Liberal !!!!; liberal !!!!

Idont care a milli when he drinks to stupor.. I'd be there to wipe the closet clean....

Conquering peace Whose side are you on uh!!!!

No lies am I faulty?

I'm totally on your side but I thought you don't wanna lose him, hence the reason for my suggestion.

And no, you ain't at fault. You are just being yourself and that's the best thing to do. I don't bend my rules for nobody. I follow no rules, I break 'em.

I always respect people's decision about their life and I expect whosoever that wanna be close to me to accept me for what I am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 5:36am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

My health got nothing to do with Nada... Iknow iam healthy cuz the natural herbs engineered by the earth to give fresh air (peace)

Don't you think its selfishness you wanting in your world but you can't stand a min in mine
.. yeah,it might seem selfish but again maybe he feels he wants to make you a kinda better person..if you must drop the habit though let it be for yourself first not for him..cus if you drop it for him,what if he leaves tomorrow would you angrily go back to the habit?,..but trust me a greater peace lies in a world without those herbs..you find happiness in them,I know my friend but a more permanent happiness lies outside of it...I know you want him to accept you the way you are...it's hard for him too....all I ask of you now is to take a time away from him...try to look yourself in the mirror and look at the good and bad side of the habit...then decide whether to give it a try to quit or continue,it's all about you first before him...sorry girl,this is a very difficult situation *hugs* but I believe everything will be fine and you will always be happy... ofcourse I will always support you and your point is valid about him being kinda "selfish" but again sometimes people walk into our lives and makes us try our new things for the better or for the worse..you will be fine whether he stays or goes
Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2022
so now it's more like,
do you want to give change a try,?

if NO,it's not a problem cus you will definitely meet people to accept you that way but would you really trust them as your true friends.

if Yes,then just see the bright side of life outside the herbs,it's not easy though but it will be worth it at the end...sue me if it's not!...

just think about everything removing all sentiments of family,friends etc,you are strong willed,you can do this.

on a final note... please don't let anyone judge you or pressure you...we all have or have had habits... change only comes from you and you alone...once you are willing then it's 50% solved with support from your loved ones...NO PRESSURES...if there's anyway you feel I could help.. I'm just a mention away..stay blessed and let your friend be a little patient with you
Re: Confused by illicit(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:
He saw e_cig in my pigeonhole .... Laced with mari!!!

Ilied ionly do cigarettes...

Although he has told me times with out digits not to spliff again....

Don't wanna kill our friendship but then again I can't end the relationship igot with the MG

Mufasalion datboredberry illicit sonnobax
Smellysperm kriss216

U didn't have to lie
That's what would have pained me not even the herbs

I prefer herbs to cigarettes

Not everybody will take u for who you are, sometimes u have to compromise

A lie is a lie no matter the quantity or purpose

I know u need a new friend like me because u won't have to lie to me wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2022
illicit:

U didn't have to lie
That's what would have pained me not even the herbs

I prefer herbs to cigarettes

Not everybody will take u for who you are, sometimes u have to compromise

A lie is a lie no matter the quantity or purpose

I know u need a new friend like me wink

BTW do u know datbored.berry in person?

But you know at times outta respect/regards for a person you have to lie

Most people find it hard to stomach the truth

Thanks for your input I'd try to process it..

Berry Fernandez and Maria are my e pals

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Confused by illicit(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

But you know at times outta respect/regards for a person you have to lie

Most people find it hard to stomach the truth

Thanks for your input I'd try to process it..

Berry Fernandez and Maria are my e pals

Good morning

Morning sunshine
U are doing well

Maria? I don't know who's that
Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2022
rickpat:
.. yeah,it might seem selfish but again maybe he feels he wants to make you a kinda better person ..if you must drop the habit though let it be for yourself first not for him..cus if you drop it for him,what if he leaves tomorrow would you angrily go back to the habit?,..but trust me a greater peace lies in a world without those herbs..you find happiness in them,I know my friend[b] but a more permanent happiness lies outside of it.[/b] ..I know you want him to accept you the way you are...it's hard for him too....all I ask of you now is to take a time away from him...try to look yourself in the mirror and look at the good and bad side of the habit...then decide whether to give it a try to quit or continue,it's all about you first before him...sorry girl,this is a very difficult situation *hugs* but I believe everything will be fine and you will always be happy... ofcourse I will always support you and your point is valid about him being kinda "selfish" but again sometimes people walk into our lives and makes us try our new things for the better or for the worse..you will be fine whether he stays or goes

@B1
Make me a better person ko?!!! What makes me a bad person.. ??

@B2
Permanent peace lies outside?... Really funny

Thanks
Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2022
illicit:

Morning sunshine
U are doing well

Maria? I don't know who's that

Mariangles

How are you enjoying kubwa

1 Like

Re: Confused by illicit(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mariangles

How are you enjoying kubwa

It's cool

I mentioned u elsewhere wink
Re: Confused by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2022
You shoulda made it clear to him from day1 you blow trees. Not you lieing to him. There's nun'wrong in smoking mari.

Now it's either he accepts you the way it is or you adjust to his wills. Choice is yours
Re: Confused by candidladyTemp(f): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2022
SmellySperm:
You shoulda made it clear to him from day1 you blow trees. Not you lieing to him. There's nun'wrong in smoking mari.

Now it's either he accepts you the way it is or you adjust to his wills. Choice is yours

He knows ispliff, dude been/being my shrink and itold him I'd drop it...

Whenever he around itry to wear another perosna just so he don't find out iam still in it..

Yesterday was just terrible...

Ihate being/been lied to. So iknow how he feels currently..

ahnie:
Sometimes when we genuinely loves someone we have to let go of some of our unhealthy habits.

I for one,I like taking spirits alot,but I had to put an end to it when it started affecting my health and my kids were complaining.

Yesterday I took small stout mixed with laxatives,I had t pour away most of the stout.because it was irritating me.
I have replaced spirits with daily intake of milk.
I hope you get my points.

Thanks anhie... You are indeed a true African lady...

Your kids are lucky to have a mum like you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused by rickpat(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

@B1
Make me a better person ko?!!! What makes me a bad person.. ??

@B2
Permanent peace lies outside?... Really funny

Thanks
... maybe he feels he wants to make you better...a habit may not sort him but that doesn't make you a bad person

happiness outside it (I meant the OUTSIDE THE HERBS)

just don't let anyone pressure you to a new lifestyle you ain't ready for... everything depends on you and your choices...please no pressures from him...change is your sole decision

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? / Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman / Good Evening Friend Here Is My Real Picture (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.