Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ (4582 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Religion brings people together to focus on one thing "God" and whatever idea comes about the God all minds go. Football brings people together to focus on one thing "Ball" and wherever the ball goes all eyes follows.
Religion makes people oppose one another for reasons best known to them, football fans oppose one another for reasons best known to them.
Religion makes people sing hymns heartily, football makes people sing anthems heartily.
Religion makes the participants celebrities that others see like demigods, football makes the players celebrities that others see as demigods.
Religion calls the attention of people in billions, football calls the attention of people in billions.
Religion makes people sing praises, football also makes people sing praises.
Frontal attacks do occur in religion, the same do happen in football.
Most beneficiaries in religion often bow down in their places of worship, many footballers often bow down on the field.
Please tell me one thing that's happening in religion that's missing in football!

I don't back out from whatever i say, ask me and i'll prove it to you! undecided
So football is a religion? cheesy

No wonder China is banning this form of stupidity called Jehovah witness grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
MJBOLT:
you are arguing with a guy that claimed football is a religion grin

WTF!
Emotioooonalllll daamaage grin
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And atheism is from your daddy, shey? cheesy
My question is simple the Bible didn't give us some information since it's of no use to us but since that's what you want to bring up against the Bible, why approximation or at least those claiming they've found it why can't they agree on the same date?
Àbí your radiometric dating no be like mathematics wey una fit get the same answer?
Moreover what exactly is the benefit of your approximation with inconclusive answer? cheesy
Science is universal and not passed hook line and sinker like religion.
You are a living proof of that brainwashing and indoctrination.
I don't need to be passed the ability of cognitive reasoning from someone before I can use or apply it.
My Question still stands.

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

Science is universal and not passed hook line and sinker like religion.
You are a living proof of that brainwashing and indoctrination.
I don't need to be passed the ability of cognitive reasoning from someone before I can use or apply it.
My Question still stands.

My guy it's OK, now you know that there's no PRACTICAL BENEFITS in knowledge that's not yielding positivity in the way we relate with each other.
Science has tried to answer some questions not all so if you choose to rely solely on science and ignore God's word no one will force you, just as you can't force anyone to leave their faith for science when they have a reason to keep both in proper places.

As for the questions, it's better you keep yours while i also keep mine, thanks for your time! wink
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My guy it's OK, now you know that there's no PRACTICAL BENEFITS in knowledge that's not yielding positivity in the way we relate with each other.
Science has tried to answer some questions not all so if you choose to rely solely on science and ignore God's word no one will force you, just as you can't force anyone to leave their faith for science when they have a reason to keep both in proper places.

As for the questions, it's better you keep yours while i also keep mine, thanks for your time! wink
Hehehehehehehehhehehehe Mad Max is Cherry picking Science ohhhhh
He basically breathes and lives Science but is finding it difficult to come to terms with reality.
Science is Universal you can't accept parts that suits your belief hence a need to abolish those archaic way of thinking.
My question still stands.
It's totally up to you to choose between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill.
Wake up Max!

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by kimco(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go to Obuoasi in Ghana and challenge black magic there! smiley
lol obuasi? I thought you were going to say volta...there is nothing massa.

Look Just show me the evidence. An accredited article will be enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Faith? / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ / Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.