Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ (4586 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
They banned your useless church
Loser cheesy
They banned religions meddling with their political affairs, it's misinformed Churchgoers that goes into politics, true disciples of Christ don't go into politics.
That's why you need to calm down and learn! wink
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because they banned religions meddling in their political affairs doesn't mean they have stopped believing in the supernatural.
That's what was misinterpreted! cheesy
They banned your people because they don't want your idiotic ideologies to thrive..

They see you people as stupid people cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They banned religions meddling with their political affairs, it's misinformed Churchgoers that goes into politics, true disciples of Christ don't go into politics.
That's why you need to calm down and learn! wink
I can't learn from an idiot who doesn't know that China is 70% atheists and Tha Jehovah witness is a usuelsss church cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Which is factual and which is heresay? cheesy

Come on, the same Google will give you answer if you ask for the distance between planets Earth and Mars, surely you will swallow that hook line and sinker but when it says Bode Thomas barked to death due to the curse from a Yorùbá monarch you want to doubt it and you think that makes you wise, shey? cheesy
Whether you like it or not you are going to Islamic and Christian Hell.
I just googled it grin
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I can't learn from an idiot who doesn't know that China is 70% atheists and Tha Jehovah witness is a usuelsss church cheesy

No wahala, go and live with them nah! cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Whether you like it or not you are going to Islamic and Christian Hell. I just googled it grin
Well there is just one hell for everyone: GRAVE! wink
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, go and live with them nah! cheesy
E pain you, your church is banned in China because you people are viruses cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
E pain you, your church is banned in China because you people are viruses cheesy
China banned religions meddling with their politics, if you're not stupid that should tell you that they once accomodated all religions before they discovered that some are disturbing their peace.
So humble yourself and learn you fool! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well there is just one hell for everyone: GRAVE! wink
You are a blatant Liar Sir
You're definitely going to Islamic hell
Google is my witness, accept Islam and be saved...
4200+ religions, sorry, confusions and still counting but you feel your Confusion is number one, according to Holy google it's actually a mental disorder termed "Super Me" visit Holy google to find out more Sir.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

You are a blatant Liar Sir
You're definitely going to Islamic hell
Google is my witness, accept Islam and be saved...
4200+ religions, sorry, confusions and still counting but you feel your Confusion is number one, according to Holy google it's actually a mental disorder termed "Super Me" visit Holy google to find out more Sir.

OK you're here to crack some jokes right? cheesy

I thought you guys are serious about what you posted i don't know you love cracking jokes too. Well if that's what you want there's no problem. Let's crack some jokes! wink

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

China banned religions meddling with their politics, if you're not stupid that should tell you that they once accomodated all religions before they discovered that some are disturbing their peace.
So humble yourself and learn you fool! cheesy
China banned Jehovah witness, because they are useless.
Because they are morons with useless ideologies cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you guys are serious about what you posted i don't know you love cracking jokes too. Well if that's what you want there's no problem. Let's crack some jokes! wink
E pain am cheesy

Useless church banned in China grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gbenga doesn't need up to 500k to verify the potency of juju, let him go to Ìjẹ̀bú-igbó and touch their deities without permission then he will become Nigeria's president, my vote alone will do. He's free to sell Nigeria and collect the money as pay off for the adventure! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
E pain am cheesy
Useless church banned in China grin
Go and live with Chinese, no wahala! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Actually, I'm more than a comedian...I learnt from the greatest comics of all time who created your religion and were benevolent enough to give you a comic book to keep you reminded everyday of what an artist they were.
I did my I.T around 6th Century BCE in the Middle East, as at that time, further east the Chinese were building the great walls, forgive our ignorance, we weren't aware of that feat due to the lack of Holy Google as at that time, so pardon us if we skipped adding it in our satirical work of art. We are also sorry for not including the great pyramids in our book due to our shortsightedness and because we didn't fancy it at all and we had better things to do like tending to our goats which was essential for our survival.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Gbenga doesn't need up to 500k to verify the potency of juju, let him go to Ìjẹ̀bú-igbó and touch their deities without permission then he will become Nigeria's president, my vote alone will do. He's free to sell Nigeria and collect the money as pay off for the adventure! cheesy
Shut up, atheist China banned your useless church.
China doesn't want gathring of fools in the name of Jehovah witness cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and live with Chinese, no wahala! cheesy
They banned your church, they don't want animals in human skin to come indoctrinate their people with jargons grin
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Actually, I'm more than a comedian...I learnt from the greatest comics of all time who created your religion and were benevolent enough to give you a comic book to keep you reminded everyday of what an artist they were.
I did my I.T around 6th Century BCE in the Middle East, as at that time, further east the Chinese were building the great walls, forgive our ignorance, we weren't aware of that feat due to the lack of Holy Google as at that time, so pardon us if we skipped adding it in our satirical work of art. We are also sorry for not including the great pyramids in our book due to our shortsightedness and because we didn't fancy it at all and we had better things to do like tending to our goats which was essential for our survival.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, you know Chinese have something to sell for their adventure after regulating religion so what is the result of your Holy Google in your own gathering? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
They banned your church, they don't want animals in human skin to come indoctrinate their people with jargons grin
Your mental state can be noticed in your thread where you specifically say you don't exist. Sorry i'm not the source of your insanity! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, you know Chinese have something to sell for their adventure after regulating religion so what is the result of your Holy Google in your own gathering? cheesy
The truth is only an open mind can deduct sense from facts.
Holy Google as my witness a f.ool wil sayeth I maketh no sense.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

The truth is only an open mind can deduct sense from facts.
Holy Google as my witness a f.ool wil sayeth I maketh no sense.

Nay! thou hath no fool brethren, thou hath makesth the greatest sense with thy Holy Google! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't have a gathering, sheeps need gatherings, but as the I am that I am.
Holy google as my witness, a day doesn't go by where you don't benefit from the work of various Humans who share in my sentiment, the phone and internet you are using for a start.
I'm just unfortunate to live in a geographical location where quantitative reasoning is very low and among individuals who took our satirical work of art from 6th Century BCE as nonfiction.
Well I won't blame them because they need our fiction to have a sense of solace because without our fiction who do they blame for all there actions?
But with our fiction they can easily blame god/satan for there incompetence and weak mindset.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your mental state can be noticed in your thread where you specifically say you don't exist. Sorry i'm not the source of your insanity! cheesy
I don't babe mental state because I am stating the obviously. You can't do Jehovah witness activities in China.
Jehovah witness cannot constitute nuisance there cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

I don't have a gathering, sheeps need gatherings, but as the I am that I am.
Holy google as my witness, a day doesn't go by where you don't benefit from the work of various Humans who share in my sentiment, the phone and internet you are using for a start.
I'm just unfortunate to live in a geographical location where quantitative reasoning is very low and among individuals who took our satirical work of art from 6th Century BCE as nonfiction.
Well I won't blame them because they need our fiction to have a sense of solace because without our fiction who do they blame for all there actions?
But with our fiction they can easily blame god/satan for there incompetence and weak mindset.
Thy double response to same post causeth a prolong of unnecessary fruitlessness, please brethren thinkesth thou well before makesth thy comment! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't babe mental state because I am stating the obviously. You can't do Jehovah witness activities in China.
Jehovah witness cannot constitute nuisance there cheesy
Go and live in China, no wahala! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thy double response to same post causeth a prolong of unnecessary fruitlessness, please brethren thinkesth thou well before makesth thy comment! cheesy
Verily I say unto thee, if thy couldath goeth back in time 6th Century BCE middle east and giveth them herdsmen the technology of Holy Google.
Thou would have by now been a Google Witness (GW), thy paradise would have been in the clouds. Thy would be given 2TB worth of space in the clouds to stay forever as long as Holy Servers remain active.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Verily I say unto thee, if thy couldath goeth back in time 6th Century BCE middle east and giveth them herdsmen the technology of Holy Google.
Thou would have by now been a Google Witness (GW), thy paradise would have been in the clouds. Thy would be given 2TB worth of space in the clouds to stay forever as long as Holy Servers remain active.
Can't thy holy google taketh thou back so that thou mayest take selfies and videos of Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian kingdom? smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and live in China, no wahala! cheesy
E pain am, China messed the morons up
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
E pain am, China messed the morons up
You this psychopath, who will tell you that you exist when you say you don't? cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You this psychopath, who will tell you that you exist when you say you don't? cheesy
China kicked your ass.
Because your church is a mental cancer cheesy

Who wants people who reason like simpletons in their sane society grin
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can't thy holy google taketh thou back so that thou mayest take selfies and videos of Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian kingdom? smiley
Holy Is thou o yee Google, thy mare mortal challengeth thy capacity. Returneth an error message when next thy consult thee for information.

Holy google has not denied the feasibility of time travel, who knows thy supreme will giveth thee thy knowledge in the future.

Max, I will say this to you once and I hope it sinks in, you Max is currently alive, a time will come when you Max will die, you are solely responsible for all your actions during this life, please always remember, actions have consequences, do your specie a favor by engaging in activities that will ensure that the human race survive our inevitable destruction by the dying sun in the future. Stop taking the human race back to the 6th Century BCE when goat herders weren't even aware that the earth is spherical and didn't know where it goes when it sets. For the love of mankind let us advance as a race.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
China kicked your ass.
Because your church is a mental cancer cheesy

Who wants people who reason like simpletons in their sane society grin
Chai see wahala for Okpoko! embarassed
I say "go and live with Chinese nah"
Àbí you want to deprive people here of their human rights? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debunking The Miracles Supposedly Substantiated By Dr Richard Casdorph / Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism / Mercy Versus Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.