Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ (4581 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see wahala for Okpoko! embarassed
I say "go and live with Chinese nah"
Àbí you want to deprive people here of their human rights? cheesy
I wont live in China.
I want you people also out of Nigeria. You people are cancer.
You should be kicked out everywhere like China is doing cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Holy Is thou o yee Google, thy mare mortal challengeth thy capacity. Returneth an error message when next thy consult thee for information.

Holy google has not denied the feasibility of time travel, who knows thy supreme will giveth thee thy knowledge in the future.

Max, I will say this to you once and I hope it sinks in, you Max is currently alive, a time will come when you Max will die, you are solely responsible for all your actions during this life, please always remember, actions have consequences, do your specie a favor by engaging in activities that will ensure that the human race survive our inevitable destruction by the dying sun in the future. Stop taking the human race back to the 6th Century BCE when goat herders weren't even aware that the earth is spherical and didn't know where it goes when it sets. For the love of mankind let us advance as a race.

OK you want to be serious again, shey?
Well death is coming upon everyone but God's word promised a time when death will be no more {Isaiah 25:8} and as for the fear of doom that your useless google instill in your heart regarding our planet the Bible says the earth is made to last forever as in for all eternity {Psalms 104:5} the highlighted is a misconception because the Bible writers actually know that the earth is spherical {Isaiah 40:22} and that it is hanging out there in empty space! Job 26:7

Next time you want to read our book (Bible) try to study it diligently with one of the friends of it's Author JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
We will guide you! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I wont live in China.
I want you people also out of Nigeria. You people are cancer.
You should be kicked out everywhere like China is doing cheesy

I thought atheists were complaining that religionists are the ones forcing their opinion on others.
When did atheists become a threat to the peace of others?
You idiot, it's the right to practice some religion publicly that the Chinese government denied but as for the right to live anywhere you want can't be denied. You can't force me to become an atheist neither can i force you to become a believer.
So you'll stick to your atheism while i will stick to my faith.
That's why i asked you to go and live in China perhaps you will be able to talk to anyone about your opinion on religion the way you're blabbing here. cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought atheists were complaining that religionists are the ones forcing their opinion on others.
When did atheists become a threat to the peace of others?
You idiot, it's the right to practice some religion publicly that the Chinese government denied but as for the right to live anywhere you want can't be denied. You can't force me to become an atheist neither can i force you to become a believer.
So you'll stick to your atheism while i will stick to my faith.
That's why i asked you to go and live in China perhaps you will be able to talk to anyone about your opinion on religion the way you're blabbing here. cheesy
China specifically banned Jw because they are stupid people and fanatics cheesy

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you want to be serious again, shey?
Well death is coming upon everyone but God's word promised a time when death will be no more {Isaiah 25:8} and as for the fear of doom that your useless google instill in your heart regarding our planet the Bible says the earth is made to last forever as in for all eternity {Psalms 104:5} the highlighted is a misconception because the Bible writers actually know that the earth is spherical {Isaiah 40:22} and that it is hanging out there in empty space! Job 26:7

Next time you want to read our book (Bible) try to study it diligently with one of the friends of it's Author JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
We will guide you! smiley
You only live once, you are going to die, while alive, you are solely responsible for your actions do not blame god/satan for your misfortunes. I know it's hard but Man up and make good use of the finite time you have while alive, impact on lives positively, you are responsible for the fate of the human specie while alive stop taking civilization back to the 6th century BCE. It's dragging us back.

P.S This is how you sound when you quote that comic book created 6th Century BCE, when The great wall of China was already been built and at the same time in the middle east Max's God created adam the first man. What a slap to the Chinese and there Great Wall which still stands till today as physical evidence:

Spiderman lives in New York and shoots webs while fighting crimes, this is true because the comic book says so and he once saved me from falling off a bus when Dr. Octavius attacked New York from another dimension. Even though my statement has no scientific backing take it from me, I am saying the truth. If you don't believe me, go to the comic book or just blindly believe. No questions asked.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
China specifically banned Jw because they are stupid people and fanatics cheesy
Keep crying, it's freedom of worship and association that's denied not individual lifestyles that's why you need to go there and try talking trash against Buddhism that's when you'll know that what you call atheism here totally differs from what they're practicing there! wink
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

You only live once, you are going to die, while alive, you are solely responsible for your actions do not blame god/satan for your misfortunes. I know it's hard but Man up and make good use of the finite time you have while alive, impact on lives positively, you are responsible for the fate of the human specie while alive stop taking civilization back to the 6th century BCE. It's dragging us back.

P.S This is how you sound when you quote that comic book created 6th Century BCE, when The great wall of China was already been built and at the same time in the middle east Max's God created adam the first man. What a slap to the Chinese and there Great Wall which still stands till today as physical evidence:

Spiderman lives in New York and shoots webs while fighting crimes, this is true because the comic book says so and he once saved me from falling off a bus when Dr. Octavius attacked New York from another dimension. Even though my statement has no scientific backing take it from me, I am saying the truth. If you don't believe me, go to the comic book or just blindly believe. No questions asked.

The greatest impact any group of people can make in this our time is to erase the use of weapons from the hands and hearts of people around you. People die in millions due to WARS and what often leads to wars? Politics!
My group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" have taken this same book round the globe to everywhere people are used to weapons, military services and politics. For your information millions throughout the earth today have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman again neither is there anything that can make them join military services!

Well that's in fulfilment of what the God of the Bible promised {Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3} do you think that's just a coincidence?
NO! It's the undeniable evidence of God's Holy Spirit in action throughout the earth as a proof that the true God is working according to His plans. So if a God promised this and i am witnessing it in my own time i will urge you to join me in making the world a better place where there is no more wars! Psalms 46:9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The greatest impact any group of people can make in this our time is to erase the use of weapons from the hands and hearts of people around you. People die in millions due to WARS and what often leads to wars? Politics!
My group "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" have taken this same book round the globe to everywhere people are used to weapons, military services and politics. For your information millions throughout the earth today have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman again neither is there anything that can make them join military services!

Well that's in fulfilment of what the God of the Bible promised {Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3} do you think that's just a coincidence?
NO! It's the undeniable evidence of God's Holy Spirit in action throughout the earth as a proof that the true God is working according to His plans. So if a God promised this and i am witnessing it in my own time i will urge you to join me in making the world a better place where there is no more wars! Psalms 46:9 smiley

Your objective is good but your means to attain that is diabolical, feeding them that half baked knowledge is dangerous, you are doing them more harm than good. Like what if when you leave and they decide to go to those horrible chapters were your 6th century BCE power drunk god ordered some mass genocidal crusades...

Max! like are we talking about the same comic book that suggested Elijah commanded bears to tear apart children because they called him a baldy?

The same book that directed the genocides of entire clans?

The same book that said David killed 100 men and cut off there foreskin for gift?
C'mon have some compassion for crying out loud
This same comic book is what motivated your early confused ancestors backed by the latin church between 1095 and 1291 to move around killing people forcing them to believe this folklore, the only difference between you and them is while they carried swords you decided to carry an umbrella.

That book is very dangerous Max, you're basically breeding Mass Murderers if care is not taken.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Your objective is good but your means to attain that is diabolical, feeding them that half baked knowledge is dangerous, you are doing them more harm than good. Like what if when you leave and they decide to go to those horrible chapters were your 6th century BCE power drunk god ordered some mass genocidal crusades...
Max! like are we talking about the same comic book that suggested Elijah commanded bears to tear apart children because they called him a baldy?
The same book that directed the genocides of entire clans?
The same book that said David killed 100 men and cut off there foreskin for gift?
C'mon have some compassion for crying out loud
This same comic book is what motivated your early confused ancestors backed by the latin church between 1095 and 1291 to move around killing people forcing them to believe this folklore, the only difference between you and them is while they carried swords you decided to carry an umbrella.
That book is very dangerous Max, you're basically breeding Mass Murderers if care is not taken.

The problem here is misconception!
But if you allow for explanation you will know what happened and why it must be so.
Back then this God wasn't known by people it's lesser spirits that people everywhere worships. He is the Creator of everything that's why He came out to commence the work of restoration but those lesser spirits wanted to deprive Him of His right by pushing His own creatures (humans) against Him.
Before then He sent a warning throughout the earth for everyone to know that there is a God who is the Almighty and that He wants to secure just a portion of the earth for Himself where His worshipers will practice pure worship. After sending this warning message some right thinking individuals got the message and join His people to practice pure worship but majority were used by those lesser spirits to deny Him of His right. What those lesser spirits knew is that He is the owner so they want Him to use His own hands destroy His works!
They knew He is Holy and as such He will not like to destroy His own works but they've forgotten that it's only two humans He Created directly all these humans came as a result of the power to reproduce He gave to the first couple.
So He matched through the places He wanted to establish pure worship and destroyed all those standing in His way. They are all dust to Him unless those that fear Him and show they love Him.
That's what happened back then my friend.
Today His name has gone throughout the earth so there's no need fighting for any portion to establish pure worship unlike back then when nobody knew Him. Now He is gathering all faithful people throughout the earth in anticipation of His come anointed King Jesus Christ who will make the earth a Paradise.
So don't mix up things thinking you've figured it all out, rather ask for what you don't understand! smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem here is misconception!
But if you allow for explanation you will know what happened and why it must be so.
Back then this God wasn't known by people it's lesser spirits that people everywhere worships. He is the Creator of everything that's why He came out to commence the work of restoration but those lesser spirits wanted to deprive Him of His right by pushing His own creatures (humans) against Him.
Before then He sent a warning throughout the earth for everyone to know that there is a God who is the Almighty and that He wants to secure just a portion of the earth for Himself where His worshipers will practice pure worship. After sending this warning message some right thinking individuals got the message and join His people to practice pure worship but majority were used by those lesser spirits to deny Him of His right. What those lesser spirits knew is that He is the owner so they want Him to use His own hands destroy His works!
They knew He is Holy and as such He will not like to destroy His own works but they've forgotten that it's only two humans He Created directly all these humans came as a result of the power to reproduce He gave to the first couple.
So He matched through the places He wanted to establish pure worship and destroyed all those standing in His way. They are all dust to Him unless those that fear Him and show they love Him.
That's what happened back then my friend.
Today His name has gone throughout the earth so there's no need fighting for any portion to establish pure worship unlike back then when nobody knew Him. Now He is gathering all faithful people throughout the earth in anticipation of His come anointed King Jesus Christ who will make the earth a Paradise.
So don't mix up things thinking you've figured it all out, rather ask for what you don't understand! smiley
Max! This Perfect God created this people in his image o, does that mean he is imperfect?
If he's not imperfect and all knowing as you claim, does that mean he's not aware that man will eat apple and become imperfect?
Why will this loving God create Man knowing fully well that he will sin and then destroy him for sinning which he already knows from the beginning, isn't that wickedness for crying out loud. Max please have some sense of humanity, humanity is older than your religion.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Max! This Perfect God created this people in his image o, does that mean he is imperfect?
If he's not imperfect and all knowing as you claim, does that mean he's not aware that man will eat apple and become imperfect?
Why will this loving God create Man knowing fully well that he will sin and then destroy him for sinning which he already knows from the beginning, isn't that wickedness for crying out loud. Max please have some sense of humanity, humanity is older than your religion.

MISCONCEPTIONS!
I said "ask His friends questions about Him" not misinformed Churchgoers talking trash!
For your information, He didn't plan things this way neither did He claim to know what humans will turn out to become.
What He said in His book is that He created humans to live forever so whatever will hinder His plans He knows how to end it because He knows the beginning of everything.
So don't allow misinformation to push you into judging someone wrongly when you haven't heard His side of the story fully. He never claimed all the stuff misinformed religionists are spreading about Him! smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

MISCONCEPTIONS!
I said "ask His friends questions about Him" not misinformed Churchgoers talking trash!
For your information, He didn't plan things this way neither did He claim to know what humans will turn out to become.
What He said in His book is that He created humans to live forever so whatever will hinder His plans He knows how to end it because He knows the beginning of everything.
So don't allow misinformation to push you into judging someone wrongly when you haven't heard His side of the story fully. He never claimed all the stuff misinformed religionists are spreading about Him! smiley
Max, are you telling me God is not aware of what will happen tomorrow?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elluminated:

Max, are you telling me God is not aware of what will happen tomorrow?

He's only aware of His own plans that cannot be stopped but as for what each person will turn out to be according to His own words, He doesn't know. That's why He regretted in some things He did out of a pure motive. Or do you think someone who knows such need to regret what He already knew? Genesis 6:5-6
So use your own brains to think about what He said not what misinformed religionists are spreading abroad! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's only aware of His own plans that cannot be stopped but as for what each person will turn out to be according to His own words, He doesn't know. That's why He regretted in some things He did out of a pure motive. Or do you think someone who knows such need to regret what He already knew? Genesis 6:5-6
So use your own brains to think about what He said not what misinformed religionists are spreading abroad! undecided
Was mass genocide in his divine plan?
Max! did God plan that my fellow brothers and sisters will die of COVID-19 just of recent?
What type of a blipped up plan is that?
Max pls enlighten me, I'm worried.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Bro Max, pls ehhn why did god create me in the first place, was he bored or what?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

Was mass genocide in his divine plan?
Max! did God plan that my fellow brothers and sisters will die of COVID-19 just of recent?
What type of a blipped up plan is that?
Max pls enlighten me, I'm worried.

All the evil happening today are the consequences of the rebellion of the first human couple. They brought all these upon us but instead of God to destroy them and the devil then start afresh He chose to allow the three rebels see the consequences of their actions. Adam and Eve grew old, got sick and died just as God has warned them from the beginning, and as for Satan who wanted to rule mankind he discovered that the absolute freedom he used to seduce Adam and Eve has led to big trouble for him because all those taking his path continued to demand for absolute freedom yet they want to decide for others, that's why people are killing people in the name of politics. So Satan couldn't control the world under a peaceful atmosphere as he thought he could do in the absence of God.
Now all the sickness and pandemics affecting mankind came along due to man's disobedience, there are many life saving instructions that most people are ignoring but a careful study of that book (Bible) will help us to see that mankind is the cause of our own problems.
That's why God chose to allow us see what will result if we choose to ignore His instructions and plan to rule over ourselves. Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9
You and i can tell through all the safety measures scientists are giving us regarding this pandemic that our negligence is the cause not God's fault! Isaiah 48:17-18 smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

Bro Max, pls ehhn why did god create me in the first place, was he bored or what?

NO! It's not God that caused your own birth it's two humans who wanted to enjoy sex that caused your birth and as a result you came just like all other creatures do reproduce.
God's first children that He caused their birth directly on this planet are Adam and Eve, since Satan turned them against their heavenly father all their children are strangers to God so God doesn't even know you exist unless you proved to be virtuous that's when His angels who are moving about the earth will go and report to Him that they've found another descendant of Adam who appreciates the gift of life. But if you don't care then the angels will not even take note of you that's why many things are happening and many people thought God is aware but He's not even paying attention to it He focus on His plans to restore sanity to the earth and all those coming in line for it are the ones He will include in His restoration plan. Revelations 20:15 compare to Malachi 3:16
So my friend, God doesn't even know you exist if you don't have anything worthwhile that will make His angels give Him a report of you you're just like an ant walking around until you expire, no wonder His only begotten Son told people listening to him "you follow me and get life for yourself, allow the dead to bury themselves" {Luke 9:60} that shows that from God's standpoint you're a walking corpse unless you put yourself inline for His restoration plans! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 4:24am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! It's not God that caused your own birth it's two humans who wanted to enjoy sex that caused your birth and as a result you came just like all other creatures do reproduce.
God's first children that He caused their birth directly on this planet are Adam and Eve, since Satan turned them against their heavenly father all their children are strangers to God so God doesn't even know you exist unless you proved to be virtuous that's when His angels who are moving about the earth will go and report to Him that they've found another descendant of Adam who appreciates the gift of life. But if you don't care then the angels will not even take note of you that's why many things are happening and many people thought God is aware but He's not even paying attention to it He focus on His plans to restore sanity to the earth and all those coming in line for it are the ones He will include in His restoration plan. Revelations 20:15 compare to Malachi 3:16
So my friend, God doesn't even know you exist if you don't have anything worthwhile that will make His angels give Him a report of you you're just like an ant walking around until you expire, no wonder His only begotten Son told people listening to him "you follow me and get life for yourself, allow the dead to bury themselves" {Luke 9:60} that shows that from God's standpoint you're a walking corpse unless you put yourself inline for His restoration plans! smiley
Top of the morning Max,
So if I can understand clearly, God didn't create me, he has no plans for me, I am just a product of an experiment gone wrong?
Max, how old is the earth?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

Top of the morning Max,
So if I can understand clearly, God didn't create me, he has no plans for me, I am just a product of an experiment gone wrong?
Max, how old is the earth?
I don't know but from what we're able to gather through a thorough Bible study it's only when life began on it approximately we can tell. smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 4:33am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know but from what we're able to gather through a thorough Bible study it's only when life began on it approximately we can tell. smiley
I love your honesty here, when did life begin on earth Sir?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

I love your honesty here, when did life begin on earth Sir?
According to the Bible, it's approximately 8,000 or 9,000 years!
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to the Bible, it's approximately 8,000 or 9,000 years!
Okay, do you know what radiometric dating is all about?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

Okay, do you know what radiometric dating is all about?
This is the problem with people like you, now you want to compare SPIRITISM with what you can understand perfectly.
Please this so called radiometric dating what makes you think it's not the handiwork of some powerful unseen beings using it to confuse those relying on it?
What relevance has got to do with our problem on this planet presently?

Well let me enlighten you my friend, Satan and his demons are highly intelligent unseen beings, they're capable of so many atrocities the only way you can escape from their dragnet is when you ask sincere and thought provoking questions like:
what has this radiometric dating got to do with our present condition on this planet?
Come on my friend, they are out there using so many means to seduce people into following them yet you will not get anything worthwhile from what they will dish out to you other than information that's of no practical use.
So if you choose to believe in their stuff no wahala but i will stick to my Bible any day let them solve half of what the Bible has solved not bringing technological advancement that can't remove hatred from the hearts of those making use of their technology! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Elluminated: 5:05am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is the problem with people like you, now you want to compare SPIRITISM with what you can understand perfectly.
Please this so called radiometric dating what makes you think it's not the handiwork of some powerful unseen beings using it to confuse those relying on it?

Well let me enlighten you my friend, Satan and his demons are highly intelligent unseen beings, they're capable of so many atrocities the only way you can escape from their dragnet is when you ask sincere and thought provoking questions like:
what has this radiometric dating got to do with our present condition on this planet?
Come on my friend, they are out there using so many means to seduce people into following them yet you will not get anything worthwhile from what they will dish out to you other than information that's of no practical use.
So if you choose to believe in their stuff no wahala but i will stick to my Bible any day let them solve half of what the Bible has solved not bringing technological advancement that can't remove hatred from the hearts of those making use of their technology! smiley
Why cherry picking max?
It is pure Mathematics and not hearsay or comical.
You claim You do not know when the earth was created, You claim life first began approximately 9000 years ago.
Science claims that it knows when the earth was created and even saw signs of life billions of years ago against your book's 9000 years ago.
Are you open to testing that bold claim by science?
It's obvious your middle eastern book doesn't know it all.
Are you ready to question your belief?
Science is factual, repeatable and universal.
Are you open to being convince that science is factual?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying, it's freedom of worship and association that's denied not individual lifestyles that's why you need to go there and try talking trash against Buddhism that's when you'll know that what you call atheism here totally differs from what they're practicing there! wink
Oya, go and open a hall there na, if you won't rot in jail cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Elluminated:

Why cherry picking max?
It is pure Mathematics and not hearsay or comical.
You claim You do not know when the earth was created, You claim life first began approximately 9000 years ago.
Science claims that it knows when the earth was created and even saw signs of life billions of years ago against your book's 9000 years ago.
Are you open to testing that bold claim by science?
It's obvious your middle eastern book doesn't know it all.
Are you ready to question your belief?
Science is factual, repeatable and universal.
Are you open to being convince that science is factual?

This is where intelligence comes in my friend! smiley
Now pause for a moment and think about all the questions you've asked me try to see the soothing relief those answers brought into your figurative heart. Then ask yourself

"What is the benefit of the answer to the question i'm asking now? Has it got anything to do with my peace of mind? Those that believe in this radiometric dating, what benefit has it brought for them? Are they living together peacefully like normal humans should do?"

The secret here is that Satan is highly crafty in his bid to get people into doing what he wants, he will trick you into believing what is of no practical benefits to you nor your neighbour and by the end of the day leads you to uncertainty.
Real intellectuals only buy what they need from you my friend not just everything you produce.
All faculties has advantages and disadvantages so don't give away your peace of mind in exchange for worthless information.
A doctor may prescribe a drug perfect to cure your malaria, headache, cough and other ailments but that doesn't give him the audacity to teach you how you should deal with your wife.
So scientists may have discovered certain things that improved our way of life but that doesn't mean you should give away your whole heart to science. Remember the soothing relief you're getting from the satisfying answers to life's most important questions that's affecting you and others. If science can answer all of that it's OK but if it can't then you're loosing not gaining, according to you yourself you and i will die no matter the information we carry in our heads but while i'm making peace with my neighbours and giving them a hope of a better future you will only carry the achievements of science in your head with nothing soothing but grief in your heart due to the uncertainty of what science told you about the end of your entire race: DOOM!
Now what exactly do you enjoy presently that i don't?
KNOWLEDGE connotes accumulation of information. All creatures (including beasts) has a measure of it and to an extent they live and enjoy their life to the fullest.
But
WISDOM is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of accumulated information which results in lasting BENEFITS. Only intellectuals possess this and they're using it to bring soothing relief to the minds of all those around them!

I'm not saying it's a crime to question beliefs but what do you stand to gain if not peace of mind? In the absence of that such questions are unnecessary my friend! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Oya, go and open a hall there na, if you won't rot in jail cheesy
Wisdom is justified by her children. Luke 7:35
We don't force our beliefs on people, unlike the misinformed Churchgoers that will start shouting in buses, market places and in your streets {Matthew 12:19} we come visiting you right in your homes, ask for their permission and wait for the grant before we speak.
So if that's how we respect individuals in our mode of operations how do you now expect us to violate the rule set by elected constituted authorities? Romans 13:1-7 compare to Matthew 5:41
But there is a good news, we don't shout to call people in our halls rather we chat with individuals who feels like knowing the source of our joy and peace of mind, science has also provided us with the internet now it's not a must that we come to your homes before we speak to you it's you that will turn away from a section having to do with faith so that you won't read anything about it.
Now you can see how you've been punishing yourself on this forum when there are many other sections you can go to share what you've got in your skull instead of coming here to tell people you don't exist! cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We don't force our beliefs on people, unlike the misinformed Churchgoers that will start shouting in buses, market places and in your streets {Matthew 12:19} we come visiting you right in your homes, ask for their permission and wait for the grant before we speak.
So if that's how we respect individuals in our mode of operations how do you now expect us to violate the rule set by elected constituted authorities? Romans 13:1-7 compare to Matthew 5:41
But there is a good news, we don't shout to call people in our halls rather we chat with individuals who feels like knowing the source of our joy and peace of mind, science has also provided us with the internet now it's not a must that we come to your homes before we speak to you it's you that will turn away from a section having to do with faith so that you won't read anything about it.
Now you can see how you've been punishing yourself on this forum when there are many other sections you can go to share what you've got in your skull instead of coming here to tell people you don't exist! cheesy
all these jargons you posted don't hold water in atheistic countries like China.
cheesy
China bans terrorist extremist group called Jehovah witness cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shut up and explain what radiometric dating is all about.

Jehovah unwitness cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

useless people, extremist church that all sane countries don't like.
Worst Christian group ever. cheesy

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Shut up and explain what radiometric dating is all about.
Jehovah unwitness cheesy

Your friend has gotten the message!
Such information is of no practical benefits to anyone, it's like buying everything produced by your favorite manufacturer when such products are useless.
Don't worry keep following me and you will learn a lot about life in order for you to distinguish between WANTS and NEEDS.
What do you NEED such information for? smiley
Because to me you just WANT it when it's of no PRACTICAL BENEFIT to you! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
useless people, extremist church that all sane countries don't like.
Worst Christian group ever. cheesy

Na so this matter dey pain you reach? embarassed
OK i tender an APOLOGY for upsetting you i don't mean to upset you my friend.
Go and take good care of yourself, you exist that's why you're chatting with me now! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Now That Banom Is Born Again: / Nigeria Metaphysical Stores Address / Is There A Need to Prepare For The Second Coming Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.