Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse (16177 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
@PTH
what an idiotic post. A schooll bus that narrowly escaped falling into the river was carrying a larger percentage of black and latino kids. they were given special mention on PrimeTime news yesterday and i saw 3 of the black kids being interviewed along with their grandmother. The CNN hero was the latino kid who helped them out.
If you are ignorant of the facts please keep quiet.
Why you dey vex like say you be American? If you carry your black yansh reach some places dem go remind you say you be nigga. Stop doing there dirty work for them. This collapse is a curse from God because of the bad things they do.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2007
@TayoD

I don't have any faulty information source. I was clear awake when CNN first confirmed 7 dead.

Then a medic on site confirmed 9 dead. 9 dead that he had identified physically. Only for me to wake up in the morning to find that the dead had reduced to 4 and then increased only recently to 5. Well, halleluyah.

Well, the dead are dead. If they like they should say nobody died. Na dem sabi.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@PTHWhy you dey vex like say you be American? If you carry your black yansh reach some places them go remind you say you be nigga. Stop doing there dirty work for them. This collapse is a curse from God because of the bad things they do.

grin Another visa applicant rejected.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
Why won't you be so stupid considering the whole of your village contribute to send you go America. Na God go punish that your mouth.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@PTHWhy you dey vex like say you be American? If you carry your black yansh reach some places them go remind you say you be nigga. Stop doing there dirty work for them. This collapse is a curse from God because of the bad things they do.

I thought you said you were a pastor?
which church? grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Why won't you be so stupid considering the whole of your village contribute to send you go America. Na God go punish that your mouth.

grin grin grin Dont worry, please apply again.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TayoD(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
@babyosisi,

I thought you said you were a pastor? which church?
God go punish that your mouth International Group of Condemnation Ministries.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
babyosisi you wan come my church? Hehehe, At the moment not too many people in the church now, just family members.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2007
Which one concern you Tayo? Abeg mind your business o.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TayoD(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2007
@Paw-paw,

Which one concern you Tayo? Abeg mind your business o.
Your royal pastoral highness. I will back off immediately. I no wan make you do me like Rev King.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2007
Rt. Rev (Apostle) Paw-paw, your visa is on the way. grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
he'll soon get speaking engagements in Minnetonka?lol
or chettahoochee
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2007
That "nemesis" comment was uncalled for.

And, as at the time of the collapse, yes, only 4 were confirmed dead. Yes, there are cars in the water, and the death toll WILL rise, but the "4" dead relates to the bodies recovered so far.

Better than making a rough estimate.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by fawwyb(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2007
Siena:

That "nemesis" comment was uncalled for.

And, as at the time of the collapse, yes, only 4 were confirmed dead. Yes, there are cars in the water, and the death toll WILL rise, but the "4" dead relates to the bodies recovered so far.

Better than making a rough estimate.
you are right, nobody will pray for such a disaster to happen to him or her afterall cry
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2007
Its a curse from God. Visa or no visa I don't care, send america police to my house if you don't like what I said. I don't like americans they are very violent all over the world. How many people don die from america bullets this year. Abeg carry go jare.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by zubbiedan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2007
wot a pity that this happened.may the souls of the departed RIP
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by larsinii: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2007
Paw-paw, na idiotic comments like your own dey make oprah dey misyan say all Nigerians be scammers, you just stupidly assume that all americans are violent, you racist discriminating bitchass mothersucka!!!! grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2007
@larsinii

where did Paw-Paw say that all Americans are violent? Where? Where did you see it? I believe you should retract your insults and apologise.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by yemstar(f): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
^

Umm don't eat my head off oh but I believe from this statement;

Paw-Paw:

Its a curse from God. Visa or no visa I don't care, send america police to my house if you don't like what I said. I don't like americans they are very violent all over the world. How many people don die from america bullets this year. Abeg carry go jare.

you can pretty much assume he meant all Americans.

At topic,

I can't believe most of the comments I have been reading, I mean people died and it must have been horrific for the survivors. I mean just put yourself in the situation, if you were one of the people that survived this would you want to read comments such as you deserved it because of the decisions your government makes around the world.

C'mon now people we are all human and we all know that NOBODY wants to die, especially in one so freakish.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Iman3(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2007
If the bridge disaster is proof of a "divine curse",what are we to make of the disasters that occur regularly in Africa?Are we in Africa not also cursed?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2007
@yemstar

I'm not going to chew your head off but if he didn't say all Americans are violent, you can't help him to pretty much mean all Americans are violent.

He said all over the world. He didn't say all Americans. This is the same type of blanket statement Oprah made that people are praising her.

So Paw-Paw did not say all Americans are violent. So please I hope no Americans or American-Nigerians will post on this thread that not all Americans are violent. There are non-violent Americans but it's just that the level of violence the perpetuate all over the world is what we're talking about.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2007
hmmmmm, and yet many line up at the US Embassy undecided

God Bless America
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TayoD(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2007
@I-man,

If the bridge disaster is proof of a "divine curse",what are we to make of the disasters that occur regularly in Africa?Are we in Africa not also cursed?
Thank you very much. Na so dem dey ask question!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2007
@
Paw-paw, na idiotic comments like your own dey make oprah dey misyan say all Nigerians be scammers, you just stupidly assume that all americans are violent, you racist discriminating bitchass mothersucka!!!
Sorry o mr amerikoko. Wetin concern me and Opra, shey na oprah dey feed me. Na you sabi dey fear wetin oprah dey talk. Shey make I panik say oprah no like nigerians abi, if you wan vex make you vex who born monkey. Carry oprah for head.

@omoge
God Bless America
If the love when you love them dem they show am back to you why you no stay their website?
God bless america, what of naija? Shey God punish us abi? Why you no go american forum make dem call you nigga? Your head no correct at all. Oya no reply abeg carry go jare
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
denex:

@larsinii
where did Paw-Paw say that all Americans are violent? Where? Where did you see it? I believe you should retract your insults and apologise.

Paw-Paw:

@ denex, maybe you should be the one appologizing, of all things i thought you were i never knew blinded bias would be one of them.

@ paw-paw, it is hypocrites like you that will be on the US embassy queue tomorrow. remember to tell the immigration officer that you dont care for americans and their visa.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2007
@Paw-Paw

I dey feel your yarns jare. Can you just imagine say dem wan force me become American Patriot for this forum.

The only reason why I still look at what is happening in the USA is because of our African American brethren there. But from statements of people like Oprah and Rice, you will realised that they have been so massively brainwashed, they've become damaged goods.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2007
@ Paw paw
why you dey vex like this eh? eyaa   cry with you.
am now really sure you were refused Visa  grin
try again another day. it's a fight you live to fight again. keep hope alive  grin
no vex too much because bad belle no good you know.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
denex:

@Paw-Paw

I dey feel your yarns jare. Can you just imagine say them wan force me become American Patriot for this forum.

The only reason why I still look at what is happening in the USA is because of our African American brethren there. But from statements of people like Oprah and Rice, you will realised that they have been so massively brainwashed, they've become damaged goods.

grin grin grin Your own visa is on the way.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by DrDre1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
Please let's take it easy with ourselves.
This is no time to start fighting embarassed
May the souls of the departed rest in peace sad
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TayoD(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2007
@denex,

Not only is it untrue that Ophrah made the statements you are ascribing to her, but it is bad taste for you to continue to use rumors as basis for your position. Please direct your efforts at the African's in the African continent. Believe me, the Africans in America are doing far better than the majority in the continent. Africans here have food on their table and shelter over their heads. They have electricity 24 hours a day and are not hounded by fear of armed robbers day and night. One of them has a good shot at the American Presidency while people like Tiger Woods are doing fine. The same opportunity is available to all Africans here. Try and make such happen for those in Africa before you spread your love abroad to those in the US.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2007
@denex
I really hate it when the Nigerian immigrants to america come here boasting of how good america is. These are the people who come back home and tell people in their village of how rosy things are in america forgeting to tell them the downside of immigrants to america. I have nieces and cousins all over america and I know the racism they face over there. When oyinbos come to naija they expect houseboy/housegirl, driver etc. and foolishly we give them this undue priviledges. Yet our people will never tell the truth, thats why every young man wants to go abroad, the naijas in america should lecture our youths about america, not make out like america is paved with gold.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2007
omoge:

@ Paw paw
why you dey vex like this eh? eyaa cry with you.
am now really sure you were refused Visa grin
try again another day. it's a fight you live to fight again. keep hope alive grin
no vex too much because bad belle no good you know.
I sure say you suffer gon ni before you reach america. America na heaven to you abi. Hahaha
There are many people leaving better in naija than in america, it depends how poor your family are, and the level of education. If you couldn.t gain admission to a nigerian university because you're thick as a plank and you go to some stupid university in america, stay there because those bogus certs are no longer recognised in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain / Angry Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Hike In Fuel Price In Zimbabwe / Mass Shooting At Kurdish Center In Paris. 3 Dead, shooter Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.