Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse (16161 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2007
anoda mumu
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
i hope he does not derive pleasure from seeing pple die

i would rather like to hear from denex's keyboard if you please.

thanks all the same.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by ebos(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
@Osereke
Your last post before this could be what people think of you. Don't you reason so?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by ebos(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
I-man got the point, and wrongly referred to another person what you should be called
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
denex got tired of death pleasure?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
all illegal alien on nairaland, make una leave us alone o
this forum is for naijas that have the love of naija at heart o
NO BE ME SAY MAKE UNA NO KNOW HOW TO MAKE ENDS MEET IN NAIJA O
NO BE ME DRIVE UNA COMMOT FOR NAIJA O
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by sage(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2007
some people are hopeless.

A bridge collapsed in the United States, so what??

Considering that there are 600,000 bridges in the United States shocked shocked while the only ONE bridge that connects eastern Nigeria with all other parts might soon collapse and nothing is beign done about it.

And those bashing the United States.

Considering that Thieves can rob all the banks in a city in Nigeria from 9am-5pm and any time they want to, Considering that dead bodies of Nigerians litter the roads and cook under the sun and tribalism and issues too numerous to mention

You guyz need to get a life
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2007
@ topic

total media blackout! No more news coverage on the fate of the "missing".

@Carlosein

you tout! Were you not the one claiming that you would hear from me before making up your mind? When did our communication take place? Ode!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by JustGood(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2007
There is a lot of stupidity here from SOME those who have successfully obtained visas to go to America. The fact that a person criticises American ways or even criticises America does not imply that the person has been denied American visa. What a stupid way of thinking!!!

I have been to America 3 times and I have never been to the American embassy. Dont ask me how

stop being daft.

How many of you have ever spared a thought for the several thousands who have died in Iraq since Bush decided to invade Iraq? You are only always keen to talk about America trying to help Iraqis. If you have no thought for thousands of Iraqi lives and Lebanese lives, why do you think everyone else should be covered in ashes for the loss of a handful of American lives?

I dont delight in the death of any human being. However, if you expect sympathy you should learn to sympathise as well.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2007
you tout! Were you not the one claiming that you would hear from me before making up your mind? When did our communication take place? Ode!

i'm reallly confused and don't know what to make of the above post denex.

i simply wondered if there was more to this "denex inspired tales from arabia" or if we are all contributing to
the issue of the bridge and the dead/missing humans involved in it.

where does the name calling come into it
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
Shurrup!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by ebos(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
Nigeria has different kind of people grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
Shurrup!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
Nigeria has different kind of people

couldn't be bette put wink
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by fesse(f): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2007
america is a wonder-land, anything happen there. corruption is everywhere. imagine the engineers faking the bridge. may be the contractors have embezzled the money meant for the bridge. grin grin wonders shall never end grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
am just sorry for those that think that
everybodi in naija want to go to america to become illegal allien
UNA MISTAKE BIG TIME , HABA! FOR ME TO LEAVE MY GOOD JOB HERE IN NAIJA
AND BECOME BOI BOI IN A FOREIGN LAND LIKE AMERICA!
if na curse e no go catch me. I rebuke it in jesus name!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by TayoD(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
@denex,

total media blackout! No more news coverage on the fate of the "missing".
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070809/ap_on_re_us/bridge_collapse
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2007
@TayoD

Thanks jare. So it's now back to 7 dead? Well, that's still okay.

I must say this clearly though that no matter where this incidence took place, I'm disappointed that they've not mounted cranes to help lift the wreckage and have spent so long all in the name of treating the collapse as a "crime scene".

Both the rescue and recovery took so long and is still taking so long.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2007
osereka:

am just sorry for those that think that
everybodi in naija want to go to america to become illegal allien
UNA MISTAKE BIG TIME , HABA! FOR ME TO LEAVE MY GOOD JOB HERE IN NAIJA
AND BECOME BOI BOI IN A FOREIGN LAND LIKE AMERICA!
if na curse e no go catch me. I rebuke it in jesus name!

who is arguing with you?
leave us alone to be boi boi and enjoy your beloved Nigeria.

If your job is that great at least you would have come out to visit once in a while and see how the boi boi people are doing grin

songs from a visa denied grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2007
Na by force to visit? So if one does not visit the US, it shows that their job is not paying much.

So any American that does not visit Nigeria, we should assume his job is not white collar? Shey you people see the kind of warped mentality you have built around this US abi? That for someone to show they are really successful, they should visit the US. Tell Bill Gates that he's a poor man because he hasn't visited Nigeria.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 10, 2007
denex:

Na by force to visit? So if one does not visit the US, it shows that their job is not paying much.

So any American that does not visit Nigeria, we should assume his job is not white collar? Shey you people see the kind of warped mentality you have built around this US abi? That for someone to show they are really successful, they should visit the US. Tell Bill Gates that he's a poor man because he hasn't visited Nigeria.

Stop trying to be funny.
Rich Nigerians visit the west steady!
That is some symbol for them in Nigeria.
They fly their wives just as Mexicans swim across the Rio Grande to have babies so that they can have American passports.

Those who haven't been are either planning to or have been denied visas sometimes multiple times.
stop lying through your teeth
Don't forget I'm a Nigerian just like you so I know what you know
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2007
haha and when they get done talking here, they run down to the Travel section to ask how to travel out or beat the oyinbos during interview at the embassy. take note it's with another screen name  grin
talking with or from both side of the mouth  grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2007
You are a Nigerian with that fixated mentality and it will be the end of you.

You left Nigeria to go and struggle. Or are you telling me that you went to the USA to display your Opulence? Not everybody is struggling like you.

Nigerians who do not have anything struggle abroad do not travel there as a symbol. Unless the ones that have achieved this your state of higher reasoning.

Besides, I know of poor Nigerians that have travelled to the USA for live saving operations.

I believe you are a Nigerian, but definitely not like me!
And I beg to differ, you know half of what I know.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2007
there's this misconception most especially among frustrated individuals that anyone living in the US must either be an illegal alien, a boi boi or struggling to make ends meet. Is this a way to console themselves after repeated but failed attempts to join the growing legion of Nigerians abroad?

Surprisingly majority of the nigerians i know here live lives that would be completely outside the reach of most making noise about having good jobs in naija.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 2:04am On Aug 10, 2007
it's the usual style PTH. Again they talk from both side of their mouth grin check out the travel section grin

God bless America wink
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2007
PTH:

there's this misconception most especially among frustrated individuals that anyone living in the US must either be an illegal alien, a boi boi or struggling to make ends meet. Is this a way to console themselves after repeated but failed attempts to join the growing legion of Nigerians abroad?

Surprisingly majority of the nigerians i know here live lives that would be completely outside the reach of most making noise about having good jobs in naija.

LOl.
They even know when the green card lottery starts and ends better than any body else.
And know all the changes to immigration rules better than immigration attorneys.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
babyosisi, PTH and Omoge abeg make una leave this denex alone, half the time he doesn't know what he's talking 'bout, the other half, he's insulting people. sometimes i think the guy has (i will not say here) lipsrsealed

please don't mind him jare enjoyy your "boi-boi" roles in yankee and jand which is higher than most (if not for corruption and thiefery)

peace out jo cool cool
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
Traitors. Why dem fit do "boi boi" for america dem no fit do "boi boi" for naija. For 7months i don dey look for house boy wetin. Hahaha "boi boi" na big money for america o hahaha. I know one boy wey dey build house with "agbekpo"
money wen him get for america. We dey call the boy house agbekpo house, hahaha.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
Traitors. Why them fit do "boi boi" for america them no fit do "boi boi" for naija. For 7months i don dey look for house boy wetin. Hahaha "boi boi" na big money for america o hahaha. I know one boy wey dey build house with "agbekpo"
money when him get for america. We dey call the boy house agbekpo house, hahaha

that's what we've been trying to make you and denex and all odas like una understand boi-boi for jand and yankee na king unlike in naija.

for exxample u get money to pay for boi-boi?

your whole salary (no let me guess am make pple no know) no fit pay babyosisi own boi-boi for there. grin grin

shey i lie cool cool
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by denex: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
@Carlosein

everybody dey pass on message diplomatically without calling names, you don come dey talk like native doctor for here.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Carlosein(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
denex, u don come out from ur self imposed exile abi?

na person wey de patronize native doctor go know how dem de talk as for me, the difference is 7up
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2007
denex:

@Carlosein

everybody dey pass on message diplomatically without calling names, you don come dey talk like native doctor for here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Why be diplomatic when we all know who you are insulting. Does a blind man fail to feel that it is raining grin This is a new system on Nairaland oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.