Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. (2746 Views)

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / "How To Financially Survive On Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Dannnn: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Drop it.

I will appreciate love too oo... Thanks
2021112645-UBA
I just created a blog but don't know how to go about blogging. Do you advise copy and paste?
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Alusiizizi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
I think say na giveaway you wan do...

GidRedPiller, in addition to women, I think you should have also added lazy SIMPS like this one to the list of in-eligibles.
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
WildPrimate:
I've submitted mine.
God bless you sir.
Help a fellow man too please.
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dannnn:

I will appreciate love too oo... Thanks
2021112645-UBA
I just created a blog but don't know how to go about blogging. Do you advise copy and paste?
No, create your own content, be fresh, you got this.
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:

GidRedPiller, in addition to women, I think you should have also added lazy SIMPS like this one to the list of in-eligibles.
Do you do any online business or freelancing?
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Alusiizizi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
He's a genius... I regret not doing this earlier...

GidRedpiller would have made a lot of money... Only problem, most of the redpillers here (potential customers) are broke...

Wrong, most red pillers are REAL men. Men that are architects of their own destinies. Men that see through smoke-screens and mirrors while everyone else is blinded by them.
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Dannnn: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No, create your own content, be fresh, you got this.

Jah help me.
Thank you!
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Alusiizizi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you do any online business or freelancing?

Freelancing mostly, clients from various parts of the planet. I've got a product(actually several softwares/codes) that I've been building for the past few months that will be sold online.
I'll have to think a bit about how I can capitalize on your opportunity while maintaining the integrity of my business model though, and also most of my work is directed at an exclusive niche. Although I suppose that I could advertise my services as a web developer(I do engage in this occasionally).
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Freelancing mostly, clients from various parts of the planet. I've got a product(actually several softwares/codes) that I've been building for the past few months that will be sold online.
I'll have to think a bit about how I can capitalize on your opportunity while maintaining the integrity of my business model though, and also most of my work is directed at an exclusive niche. Although I suppose that I could advertise my services as a web developer(I do engage in this occasionally).
So in simple terms you are a web developer?
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Ocholu: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Trash This is pure character assination...
back up your claims with evidence... Or we dismiss this as a conspiracy theory...

How can you confidently spew things unintelligently like this on a public forum? Where's the character assassination?

I made several factual sentences, which do you need evidence on?
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Geeflow(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Drop it.
TheGidRedpiller should I drop mine also? Please help a brother
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Alusiizizi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
So in simple terms you are a web developer?

A web developer, among other things. You can probably tell that I'm one of the solitary types.
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:

A web developer, among other things. You can probably tell that I'm one of the solitary types.
grin don't be stressful brother grin I will just work with web developer for now, wait for my evening post.
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by FahBuLous: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
It will ALWAYS BE.
Thanks boss... TRP is golden...
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
FahBuLous:
Thanks boss... TRP is golden...
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Mystic969: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Greetings Boss!
What's the meaning of TRP
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mystic969:

Greetings Boss! What's the meaning of TRP
The Redpill

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Omini247: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Boss I'm a blogger and I can't make out how to submit my details..ur signature says graphic designers
Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by Omini247: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2022
For your gospel music promotion and downloads

Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have successfully submitted the first batch to the data base. Hopefully it helps.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Financially Help My Fellow Men On Nairaland!! This Is How. by ashetu(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM

Sometime ago, i expressed my desire to assist men in my own way, in any way, i just needed to be the reason a fellow man is grateful, i wanted to help financially, but obviously, how do i go about it on a faceless forum?

Since i declared this urge, i have received multiple emails and even mentions here on nairaland from guys asking for financial help in terms of direct funds, but i needed a better way to go about this, so everyone including myself will be safe.

I have filled the form,I am a graphics designer

I have decided to help drive traffic and therefore hopefully bring in sales to the respective businesses/brands of men here, this is a good way to start at least.
I have a database of audience mostly generated from me being a brand ambassador where i will randomly drop your business contacts for potential customers and clients to pick them up, i'm talking about over a million people mostly from Nigeria and U.S.A.
Interested? Check My Signature

No, female contacts will be automatically deleted.

Still Typing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !! / Where Is SLAWOMIR??? / Which Of Them Is Ur Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.