Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66953 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by iPresh4s(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
You should be ashamed to even type this.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Heartmender1: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Do iknow you undecided

Please stay outta my mention please

This smelling puzzy girl always looking for trouble up and down.

I just pray make e no be say na all dis yahoo guy used ur destinyy

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by toluleke(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
some men are dogs so if your mom wear those things with you at home you will bang her too. Tell her you don't like what she wear in your house then focus on your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by wonder233: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
K
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by gaddafe(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

You are the only one that made sense on that page. The rest were typing bullshit as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by frog12: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
these postings are becoming silly nowadays. na FAKE post be dis !!

what do you want from us? to tell you to commit a crime or not? you no fit tell her she dey wear sexy skirt and all eyes are on her ??
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by LastProphet: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mercychen:
Potential.... Complete it.

I guess your girlfriend is not hot enough.. shame!

Next time she dresses provocatively, just shout at her ( like the big bros you are) to go and cover up her body. Simple!

Gbam!
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by DavSagacity(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.
The only sensible response that addressed the op situation. That's exactly what I had in mind. Get a place for her close to the school and support her with foods and pocket change.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Strech(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Which nonsense cousin sister? Abeg f**k nonsense comot for her head. Na far cousin na. You know how many cousin weh, i Don tear?

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Danhumprey: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
ItBomb.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by meobizy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nairalanders are cousin fuckers so I’m not surprised. I’m sorry for you and I have no advice. Make sure you don’t slip, fall and tear her clothes off one day in a fit of lust.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by wenogodie2: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
BABYharder:

I hate when your lots play the double standard. Sense must fall on una

Their double standard no get part 2. Everything ladies condemn they'll do twice over if roles were to change
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Pathokpo: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abovebest:
Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you

Imagine your blood sister giving you erection
It's a totally different scenerio bro. Don't forget he never lived with her nor had much contact with her while growing up. So, she is just like a stranger to him.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Decryptor(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
You are definitely a yoruba guy.

Only yorubas have such dirty urges for their cousins.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by goziem1982(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
my brother don't mind all these people talking about self control, if you listen to them you will definitely mess up. Call her and advice her to dress well if she refuses my brother politely ask her to find somewhere else to stay immediately. Be wise, don't mind those insulting you here, you know your weakness manage it well. Is better she finds another place oooo than messing up.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Goddyj(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Talk to her as an elder brother with a harsh voice that she should start dressing well or you'll chase her out. Try not to create the impression that you're being tempted. Talk as if it's a matter of principle.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by sylve11: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
BABYharder:
I pity you.

Very stupid op.

embarassed cool
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by kwasoly(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Where ur self control go, if na ur younger sister dey wear all those clothes will you be feeling like that?
God have mercy on this my generation.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kolenda:

You're correct. It's about mental discipline. We condition our minds to accept or reject certain things. Just like the way we've conditioned our minds that our siblings are no go area sexually. What we now do is to train our minds that even when we see them naked, we don't get moved
It is just conditioning...most men sees there wives naked & not moved like before....but see a new woman his curiosity is aroused.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

I still dey laff since cheesy that description na my pure spec b dat . See, no try to talk about her indecent dress to family or else dem go track your mind..
If she keeps bad company, returns late, just use that as an excuse..
Besides, the dress changing cannot stop your corrupt mind again..
Just get her a place, without referencing her dress code

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Exactly! undecided

Nobody Nobody born with these abilities from birth. Instead these are all learn our minds to understand the boundaries that ought to exist. Same way we train the minds to know that eating other humans is unacceptable behavior is the same way we train it to knowing not to objectify them or make intimacy gadgets of them. The mind in turn controls the body and its every urges. undecided

There is nothing normal about a grown man or woman getting an erection for a woman/man he/she is not directly involved with... unless the man/woman is sick either mentally or physically. undecided
You are wrong man is biologically wired to get aroused for unfamiliar naked female on sight unless he remove his attention completely from there.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by edicha80: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
[Hipocrite]Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you

Imagine your blood sister giving you erection[/quote]
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

You are very stupid. Who gave this fool access to Internet? Is that how you were brought up? Such a fool

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by chisea(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mr op i no wan call you idiot or pervert but ,on no account should you lust over your relative you are way older than her and i believe she see you as an uncle and there should that respect/fear factor there now its your responsibility to caution and scold her......my advice here is for you to see her as your young sis i believe no matter how konji bad reach you no fit lust over your blood sis.....
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Abovebest(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pathokpo:

It's a totally different scenerio bro. Don't forget he never lived with her nor had much contact with her while growing up. So, she is just like a stranger to him.

Bro, read the post again and see how he described the said cousin
Then you will read his mind
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by lahizak: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Having high libido has nothing to do with what OP described. If you don't understand what libido or sex drive means, I suggest you make Google your friend.. undecided

Any man getting an erection from seeing his own daughter naked needs to go see a psychiatrist,
not make the gal feel self-conscious for a fault that has absolutely nothing to do with them. In fact I recommend such a man should not be left anywhere around female children at at point unto he has been mentally certified as being safe. undecided

You can't stand bum shorts meaning your daughters are not safe wearing underwear or swimming trunks around you, abi? Go see a shrink abeg! undecided

Nigerians and there lame excuses ehn..... undecided
Bro u are everywhere trying to paint the guy as sick. That's just been an hypocrite or immature. He clearly mentioned she is a distance cousin he didn't vibe with, all of a sudden she is in his house wearing skimpy dress. Nothing sick about it, he is a sexually active young man and him bringing it here shows he has d decency of knowing what's right from wrong. A male body will always be a male body. The reason we don't feel anything towards our sisters is because we have been with them all our life's and their body is not attractive to us same way some couples body won't be attractive to each other after some time. Not saying OP is right, just saying it's d natural response, all he need to do is to be extremely firm and call the girl to order. Let her know clearly he ain't comfortable with her wearing those dresses. After a while he will get use to her as family and won't even move if he stumble on her naked.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, the reason you conveniently convinced yourself that the reason why, at your age, you are still lacking as far as self-control and discipline is concerned, is because your cousin dresses as she does? undecided

Please set an appointment with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist so you can get the help you need instead. undecided

What is wrong with this junkie? How will the lady feel if he starts walking around half naked as well? Are you that daft? Where do you people learn all this from? Is it a sign of exposure or what?

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

Oh shut up, here is a man desperately in need of advice and you are here placing insult to the whole specie, what he is going through any straight man regardless of age or race will still be tempted, men are genetically programmed to fvck but we have been made to suppress this urges as best as we can, my advice OP is to talk to her about it first, and if she still goes about flashing skin then speak with your mum about it and let her live with the guilt if anything happens, if your woman is open minded then talk to her too about it and suggest you guys have a menage trois.

NB: I know I will return and regret this post but wallahi I'm wasted right now

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by domchike(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Videos or I don't believe that
Maxwell775:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.