Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66749 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by MadamExcellency: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
You need a therapy. A psychologist can help.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by klinting(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is the most sensible advice I've seen
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Smartgeek:
All these holier than thou's claiming Saint obi, giving u advice are hypocrites.

We're all humans, we have blood running through our veins. She's your cousin, u and her didn't grow up together, your bound to have sexual arousal if she dresses in a seductive manner. It shows u're a man down there!

Even the bible states that one should "Flee" from temptation.

However, that's where self control comes in!

If you truly want to end all these, u should have a candid talk with her... Letting her know how her sexy countenance arouses you. It's just biology. She should be more aware that her actions can put u both in trouble.

If after doing the aforementioned and no changes, YOU OR YOUR COUSIN SHOULD FLEE. You should talk to ur mum that your cousin is making u uncomfortable or give one excuse just for her to see reasons to seek alternative accommodation for her.... Let her go stay in the school hostel or live elsewhere.

You're solely responsible for your actions.

Cheers.

Letting her know might make her feel disgusted at him and herself. It's like putting his burden on her. Let him go and sort himself without involving the lady. He can choose to tell her to dress appropriately in the house or look for another place for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no need to look away instead what is needed is maturity and discipline of the mental kind to overcoming these things. Una dey see runway models wey dey even see the gals naked for the same dressing room abi? Ever asked why those boys no dey get erection with all those unclad women around them? undecided

Ever wondered how it Europe men and women can thrive in nude beaches without looking their minds each right there and then? undecided

Mental discipline is something every man and woman ought to have regardless of race or nationality. A man/woman should be able to see a fellow human naked without being sexually around. That is one sign of sexual maturity. undecided
It is just mind conditioning....in the beaches,streams we are condition to see it as a public bathroom....when growing up in a certain areas those tribes have not long transited from buttnakedness to clothness...when women cross the stream to & from the market,they lifted their wrappers to d navel level cross the stream bearing their genitals for all,we saw all categories of genitals from very bushy,bushy to bare ones till we no longer get aroused or see it as a big deal..there both male & female bath buttnaked.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ityP(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

The only non-hypocritical person here. Some fools are saying what the guy is feeling is unnatural. Me sef go get konji for cousins of mine I've not met before. It's only natural. Your advice too is a sensible one. He should find another house for her

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ityP(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kolenda:

Very mature response you've got here. Not all these ones thinking it's a taboo that OP's biological activity is taking place.
Like the OP said, he's not close with the cousin and their family. So it's possible that his mind has not been conditioned to accept the girl as his cousin sister

Don't mind other hypocrites here forming what I don't know

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
I advise that guy to tell her that are dressing is making his blood hot for her,she should change her dressing.. because he doesn't want to fall into the temptation of mounting her.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
kansoboy:
Oga always regard Ur blood female relatives as COW...see them as very ugly fat cow.

With that u I don't think u will have any emotion .

But u are a Mumu man to have erection toward Ur cousin sis( or d u mean Ur mother sister's daughter?)
LOL it is not his whole self that has erection it was his independent cockerel.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ityP(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Smartgeek:
Mr Bible advocate. So having spent 2 years of your life online on Nairaland, you cannot bear the thought of someone having an opinion other than yours? So u intend driving home a point with insults, vulgarity cos u want to claim and prove to be all knowing? U keep emphasising on people abroad seeing almost clad ladies walking on the streets forgetting that it doesn't corrolate to the situation at hand. Someone wakes up in the same house almost everyday, gorgeously dressing skimpy, remotely related by blood and cos he's reacting to it, but not wanting to take action and seeking help, other people's opinion do not matter, only urs? Reiterating that he should have self discipline mental this and dat... Mehn shussh. Jumping from one thread to another typing gibberish... Carrying cane to force ur opinions down people's throat like a dictator. What kind of man are u? Claiming perfect? See ehn, don't ever jump on my mentions if u cannot address an issue headlong. Such immature and obnoxious being Ur are. I should have known that only trash can be received from a junkie!

That guy is a stupid fellow. See him forming one saint on nairaland. I won't be surprised if I hear say him dey rape girls. He fits that profile

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
kkins25:

LOL. just like how one man said, "kissing on first date is sick. until the wife reminded him that they actually kissed on the first date"
men!
Any way sha, my question is- before that lets get rid of the apostle paul archetype for now-
Surely, What drives a man to a woman?
What apostle Paul archetype? undecided

Does your dk lead the way as far as attraction is concerned? Even animals and many of the lower life forms don't operate like that. undecided
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by awuri4: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
My advice to you is to talk to your mother and let her move out of your house. You can't continue putting fire on your body.
To avoid future eventuality that will spell doom for both of you. No matter the blood relationship, the penis and sexual urge doesn't understand boundaries. Therefore to before warn is to before arm.
Were ututu choo ewu ojii before nkita aka okoukpo anyanyere ya nolu.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Lordhades21(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nigerian and hypocrisy, a nigga here is asking for advice you all trowing judgements like most of you havnt experienced such a situation. Most even do worst, I bet my life that some here have had sexual relations with family. You all be judging, if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to the young man why not move along must some of u all bring curses and insults to a conversation

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Godmademan(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
"If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose one of your limbs than to have your whole body go off to hell" - Matthew 5:30

CAUTION: Chose your 'right hand' carefully.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Biafranodogwu55: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
No sane man should have an erection when he is with family members either nuclear or extended moreover she is wearing those things cause she feels free with you as a family
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by NothingDoMe: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Finally a matured mind on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ityP(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
deolumike:
you're everywhere on this thread saying all sorts and attacking people. That in itself says much about you. Guys like you hide behind a facade. You probably would have done worse in the OP's position.

You don't fool anyone. Hypocrites behave like you. You're most likely one.

You can now rest.

Same thing I said. We've seen his type plenty times. Self righteous, judgemental folks; they do the worse.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided

I think it's already too late for any advice now... Just run grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ityP(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
AdedoyinO:
Shout at her to dress properly and be covered in your house. All her provocative dressings should be within the confines of her room. If she fails to comply send her packing!

You can't because you are a lady and relative keep assaulting a young man with your unclothedness. I have been told the p. eni .s has a mind of its own. Even me as a lady will not accept this rubbish in my house.

The only wise woman in this thread. Most others are talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Lukonline(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abovebest:
Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you

Imagine your blood sister giving you erection

Cousins are far far different from blood sisters.

Not having such feelings toward cousins would mean you guys stay together or grew up together in a house and have always known each other to be cousins and invariably like sisters. Without that, it is completely natural to be attracted to cousins. Just because of the culture we found ourselves in, you just have to manage and tame the urge, but it is completely natural just to stress this fact.

Again to answer the Op, it is never an abomination to love, have sex and even marry a cousin. It is allowed in many cultures, and for me as a Muslim, it is allowed in Islam.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by rabiudon: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Next will be with your mother or your sister , ewu
You are an idiot. Seems you can’t comprehend
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Abujason: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
So wetin you dey wait for na?
Bang am!
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Authority2022: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
This your advise is doom
soundOsonic:

It is normal to have erection, she is just like every other girls on the street after all you are not close.
It's like bringing a stranger to you and then termed her cousin.
If you two grew up together, you wouldn't have erection.
As far as I know you are completely normal and fine. Na just the title "cousin" that's is making you think twice.
If you want to bang her and she agrees go ahead, it isn't incest or anything. People marry their cousins, the only reason it is not advisable to do so is because of the risk of giving birth to child that might not be normal, the risk is low for cousins now because of diversity in genes.
It is not an abomination, sleeping with your sister is abomination and not cousins.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by jumper524(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
4get Watin nairalanders dey talk.
Konji na involuntary action, in fact its cos your a good pesin that's why you brought it here.
The to sexually satisfy yourself with your girlfriend and quickly talk to her when she wears something seductive.
Send her in to go dress better.
Its common with girls to always tease men. Cousin bro is not an exception especially the distance ones.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by donforeign: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

which state she dey go school? I want to know her ..
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Noblex2011(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
You are not normal
Having erection for your cousin
Don't sex that girl ooo
Because if you do, someone will also do the same for your family.
At 30yrs you should have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by lildush(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abovebest:
Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you

Imagine your blood sister giving you erection
it may sound awkward but he said he was Neva in touch with dem.. she is like a stranger to him. Am not in support of him being attracted to her but.. pity him pls we should try n give advice or solutions.. not to lash him.. hop this makes sense to you.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by MadamExcellency: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
oke2018:
So if you were to be my dad ,it will be a long story for me & my younger sisters.

Do you think your mother will allow your schoolmate to wear those things in front of your father?

You don't just bring in an adult into your home and call him brother or sister from nowhere. Mental conditioning is not automatic, it takes time to be written in your subconscious mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Smartgeek(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
ityP:

That guy is a stupid fellow. See him forming one saint on nairaland. I won't be surprised if I hear say him dey rape girls. He fits that profile
LOL
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by soundOsonic: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Authority2022:
This your advise is doom
Abraham married his cousin, Jacob married his cousin.
Most of your ancestors married their cousin. What is wrong with marrying your cousin?
People marry within their clan. Having sex with your cousin isn't incest. Go and check what is incest.
There is no law or rule that sleeping with ones cousin is bad. No culture prohibits it.
Simply because it is not common doesn't make it abominable
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Smartgeek(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Letting her know might make her feel disgusted at him and herself. It's like putting his burden on her. Let him go and sort himself without involving the lady. He can choose to tell her to dress appropriately in the house or look for another place for her.
Alright.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by dondave61(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
To stop this, just rent a room for her. We no wan hear say you don give your cousin belle o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.