Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) (42679 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Ijaya123: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Simply swerve to the right and allow the mad driver in the yellow truck pass

1 Like

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Iamvetlander(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2022
H
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by twilliamx(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Q
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm still learning so in this situation, I will simply swerve into the bush yonder and leave the road for these two 'big fools'. "Exit of a young gem" will never be my portion. angry

Experienced drivers, let's hear from you!
A lot of people owe me money, I'll respectfully veer off to the right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by SerikiFulani(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Na to turn back na undecided

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by aribisala0(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Change to reverse gear and reverse
or make a U-Turn

1 Like

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by superpundit: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Switch on your traffic lamp to the right hand direction as fast as you can, and drop off your to the right shoulder fast.

1 Like

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
tunde202:
Swap to right!
I want to believe you mean 'swerve'.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by nedekid: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dangote truck did this to me 4 years ago. I drove into the dirt road. Luckily I drove in an SUV and dirt side was relatively smooth.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by wonder233: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Its a no-brainer: swerve swiftly to the untarred road by the right. Good thing is that red truck isn't that close, so there is ample time to swerve. Let them both pass, then continue back on the tarred road
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm still learning so in this situation, I will simply swerve into the bush yonder and leave the road for these two 'big fools'. "Exit of a young gem" will never be my portion. angry

I can't stop laughing anytime I saw this

2 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by rex21: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Easy
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by damosade(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oyo ogbomoso road, I plight that road for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by foxxydude: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Plot twist
the pink trailer is being towed grin

2 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by WibusJaga: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Just shout "blood of Jesus". That's all you need.
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

last time I experienced sumtin similar na inside one mighty pot hole i enter laslas engine sit pafuka. Car system started acting up. It was after like 15 mins b4 the car started raising properly other cars like hummer bus and a matrix had busted tyres and bent rim and also shattered bumper. I was delivering an Honda accord 08 aka evil spirit to a doctor in enugu and the incident happened close to 9th mile. I just thank God say it wasn't more than that cheesy I no even know as I escape am.

6 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by ShenTeh(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
naptu2:
Checkout the driver of the other train at 27 seconds in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_Y8nHhnOo

This particular train actually caused the accident.

Watch after he blared the horn, he began to pull strongly at the brakes. Otherwise, he would have long got to that diversion before the other train. Braking is not always right.

Timing is everything in transportation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by DavSagacity(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Didn't you learn anything in driving school?? You are supposed to tilt the car on two wheels and drive between the trucks.
Watching too much Of Jason Statham action films is not good. Tilt car bi ti bawo now...!!

2 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by omakay(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
The principle of defensive driving should come into play here.

DEFEND your life.

You need to be alive to blame the truck driver all you want.

With these few points above me. you should know what to do.

10 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by yesloaded: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
tropaz:
grin

This is a normal thing on Oyo Ogbomoso highway.

Just match the brake, navigate to your right hand side and let the truck overtake, then you proceed...

If you think you are a good driver, drive Oyo Ogbomoso highway and see rate yourself again. Sometimes, you won't even have the privilege to swerve right. So, you have to be a good thinker on that highway. I drove on that road for 3years as a commercial driver...

That old road is one of the danger zone in this country

9 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Dotez: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin

Exit that road to your right straight up

We face this kinda situation often times
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by jjkumar: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
olumzzz:

Normal level, you will know what to do if you drive oyo to ogbomosho regularly
Some things are better imagined than being experienced. A olleagur of mine had a terrible experience on that road. Excactly the same scenario the op posted the only difference was that his own side of the road was a big ditch. Laslas na prayer remain in such a situation. The hilux truck was a right off but he survived the accident. The annoying part is that the trailer driver still pretend as if nothing happened.

6 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Richy4(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Swerve to the right to avoid them.., if u have a dashcam.. take it to the road safety to report endangerment cool

1 Like

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by hardbody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Gauge the distance, if have the time to slow down, do. Else swerve to the right and get back on track once the bully is gone.

If you are tired of life, just pull up and dare the intruder to hit you.

3 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by ButterBurger: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Go right away from the road, if na bridge, check your back and put it in fast reverse then turn sharply to face where you're coming from, death no be play play, that's why you need to be good in reverse.
And if cars dey your back, stop the car sharply and jump into the water if you can swim.
If you can't swim, pray to God to take your soul

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by goaldynboy: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
wonder233:
Its a no-brainer: swerve swiftly to the untarred road by the right. Good thing is that red truck isn't that close, so there is ample time to swerve. Let them both pass, then continue back on the tarred road

Where did you see RED TRUCK?! undecided
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by colestephan86: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Just stop where you are
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Swerve to the right,highest you somersault a couple of times but your chances of survival is better.
Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I’ll leave the road for them. We live to fight another day.

As you can see, this one and majority of his gender would refuse to swerve. That is why they have fewer pictures of three generations. They will na say it is women (wives) killing them.

Whereas the main cause of their deaths are;
1) Coconut head.
2) Taking tramadol to knack younger side chicks.
YOU MUST BE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE RIGHT undecided

4 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by koolib(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
tropaz:
grin

This is a normal thing on Oyo Ogbomoso highway.

Just match the brake, navigate to your right hand side and let the truck overtake, then you proceed...

If you think you are a good driver, drive Oyo Ogbomoso highway and see rate yourself again. Sometimes, you won't even have the privilege to swerve right. So, you have to be a good thinker on that highway. I drove on that road for 3years as a commercial driver...

Na man you be. That is one of the most dangerous roads in Nigeria. I used to travel there regularly and I must say, everyone in the vehicles would turn to drivers. I think the new road is almost complete

6 Likes

Re: Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) by micflo28(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Off road things asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV / Flood In Osogbo: 3 Trapped In A Car, 3 Others Swept Away (Photos) / My Car Exaust Smokes White Only On Cold Start Up. What Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.