Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? (28916 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DenreleDave(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
You were on an express way and you are faced with this..

What would you do?

Me: I don't know how to drive but i think as a professional driver, one should take on the one at the best because it gives you more space to speed and overcome it...

What about you? As a man and not. A coward, which of the truck will you take on?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Acekidc4(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
🤔🤔 The best way not to die in this Scenario is to just jejely drive your car off the Road and leave those Werey Trailers so as to avoid Rest in Peace Scenario. See as space plenty for that off road🙄 why you wan con dey drag road with Lunatics all in the name of being a badass macho Driver. I pity your destiny.

297 Likes 16 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DenreleDave(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DevilishMan: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dive out and abandon Samantha124 in the car.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Close ur eyes and pray

shocked

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
DevilishMan:
Dive out and abandon Samantha124 in the car.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Finestgurlie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

What would you do?

Me: I don't know how to drive but i think as a professional driver, one should take on the one at the best because it gives you more space to speed and overcome it...

What about you? As a man and not. A coward, which of the truck will you take on?
I will tell gbegile boys that you're ignoring me 😭😭😭
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
🤔🤔 The best way not to die in this Scenario is to just jejely drive your car off the Road and leave those Werey Trailers so as to avoid Rest in Peace Scenario. See as space plenty for that off road🙄 why you wan con dey drag road with Lunatics all in the name of being a badass macho Driver. I pity your destiny.

Why shud I be threatened? David defeated golaith

4 Likes

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Newborn27(f): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
I'd comment when I know how to drive. cheesy

Please where is explorers on this forum?

It's been long I saw an educating post from him/her.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DenreleDave(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by STEWpid(f): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chai..

Sharply cut off the road totally to the right,

Shout Abracadabra 3 times,

God forbid 7 times,

Call at least 4 of your siblings and tell them how God just saved you,

The idea is to restore your psychological self,

When the two angel of deaths must have gone about 5 minutes ago, you can now continue driving.

Amen.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Iseoluwani: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

I will just drive on the beach, e better make car get injure than person

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
I'll do a handbrake skid/turn and then slam on the accelerator.....

3 Likes

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Dshocker(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
The only reasonable option you have, is to go off the road.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by EnglishUsa: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
If the part of the road is good jump into then i will apply brake and jumb off the car immediately

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
I will simply slow down and flash my headlights to remind the trailer that he is in my lane

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by georgecso(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmm.. Simply just trafficate to the right side and leave the entire road for these mad Max drivers to avoid any possible head on collision. This will never be our portion in Jesus name.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by YorubaPrince: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Just turn away from the road to the curb. Simple!

Like what were you expecting? To go on head collision with the trucks? You must be crazy angry

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Shattuck(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
You drive off the road nah, are there other options?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by nedekid: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Normal tins with dangote trucks. Drive off the road.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Zigzagman: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by negaiyke: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Swerve Off the road naa

Abi nobi sands i de see for road side

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dshocker:
The only reasonable option you have, is to go off the road.

It would only mean you are a coward

1 Like

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Asewsedyu:
no be only grin grin

And pray

shocked
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Domistar5(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Drive off the road. Life don't have duplicate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by NAC1666: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

What would you do?

step down
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
nedekid:
Normal tins with dangote trucks. Drive off the road.

Boss I respect you but u don fall my hand..

U no be coward na.. U suppose face am grin
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by wittywriter: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Double wahala

Wittyness
Re: As A Driver, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Formularcr7: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Remember God and say some last prayers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Ibadan (photo) / What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? / Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.