Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Do I Handle This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This. (544 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This. by chrisifeanyi: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
I'm a married man and recently I was chatting a gal I met ina group chat. It was all cruise.I was just doing it for chatting purpose and never had intention to cheat. My wife saw the chat and has been silent since then. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This. by Jeon(f): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
I'm a married man and recently I was chatting a gal I met ina group chat. It was all cruise.I was just doing it for chatting purpose and never had intention to cheat. My wife saw the chat and has been silent since then. What do I do?

continue chatting with the girl

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This. by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
River sey him no dey chop who no put legs.
Re: How Do I Handle This. by Ogamysamo: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
you'll be address the way you dress. if you don't want your wife to be seeing you as a cheater then stop chatting as one.
Meanwhile For Now Go And Confront Your Wife Make Her know You Knew Y She Has Being Silent. And Tell Her As Understanding As Possible that You Were Just Kiding. If You Over Use Romantic Tone She'll Think You Just Wan Cover Up

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This. by dacblogger: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Some married men can be very stupid...
As your wife is silent, prepare yourself for the worst...
Rubbish, at your age you're catching cruise sad
Re: How Do I Handle This. by Demigod22: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Because you are a married man I will not insult you, but you can catch cruise with your wife na. Even dating, I can cheat nor misbehave, I give my girlfriend maximum respect for she deserves it.

I pray you will not lose a life partner over sex of five minutes.
Re: How Do I Handle This. by MAGG0T(m): 12:42am On Feb 20, 2022

I see your wife, forgiving you, I see you going back to your cheating self..

I see her pouring you hot water, I see you seeking for a divorce, I see you losing everything and relocating to the village

shocked this I have seen

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This. by Double0h7(f): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Continue chatting and catching cruise, it's a free world.
Re: How Do I Handle This. by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
You were cheating, albeit emotionally, on your wife and marriage, but ended up getting caught and you want to know what to do after you have been caught cheating? undecided

You don't know to apologize for dragging your union in the mud? Or are you over your marriage or something? undecided

Reason what you just told us here. If you had caught your wife "catching cruise" with another man, what would you expect in that case? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Got Stock In An Elevator With Her Crush For Days Then This.... / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told To Save Your Relationship? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.