Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? (1584 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by pxpimus: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Who does that.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Swallow that last line of yours...

I chose to vomit the last line ma......
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Kenturkey048(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Oksman:

You had the time to respond to her rubbish comparison. Very silly post.

I just dey catch cruise boss with set awon woke ladies.. grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Missionaire: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Suppose you had a husband who cheated. And the lady involved was your best friend whom you took like a sister, whom you have been going with for many years
One day you caught her with your husband right inside your home,on your matrimonial bed.
What would you do to the woman,and would you accept the husband back after so much begging, weeping and family intervention?

Thank you for balancing the rhetorical question.
You're wise.
Re: Can You Take Back A Wife Who Cheated With Your Best Friend? by Oksman(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kenturkey048:

I just dey catch cruise boss with set awon woke ladies.. grin grin angry grin grin

Kk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! / How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! / Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.