Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? (1578 Views)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by funkmrflexx(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
A man told me one day that as a young man who is just starting out in life and what's to make something out of life, that I should avoid lightskinned women.

I've noticed something about them, they are yes but that beauty comes with a lot of problems for some men. I too have had bad experience with my ex who was a light skinned lady.
I also personally know guys who got married to light skinned ladies and at first everything was going well but they later started to see shege.

A guy married a lightskinned lady against the wish of his family, the lady later made him run into debts taking care of her own family, the guy bought a car for her, her brother and her whole family was living in their house while his own family wasn't allowed.

My own ex never wanted my family near me, she just wanted me all to herself, she wasn't comfortable around my mom or any family members and she was also cheating.
There are many cases I've heard about also and I tend to wonder why lightskinned ladies come with a bag of problems
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Zonefree(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Daddyck will disagree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by ahnie: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Una don shift the derogatory treatment of Nigerian women to skin color.

E go hard for una to make heaven.
Good news to dark skinned ladies dem go soon rush una grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by diogo23: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
They think that world resolved around them
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
funkmrflexx:
A man told me one day that as a young man who is just starting out in life and what's to make something out of life, that I should avoid lightskinned women.

I've noticed something about them, they are yes but that beauty comes with a lot of problems for some men. I too have had bad experience with my ex who was a light skinned lady.
I also personally know guys who got married to light skinned ladies and at first everything was going well but they later started to see shege.

A guy married a lightskinned lady against the wish of his family, the lady later made him run into debts taking care of her own family, the guy bought a car for her, her brother and her whole family was living in their house while his own family wasn't allowed.

My own ex never wanted my family near me, she just wanted me all to herself, she wasn't comfortable around my mom or any family members and she was also cheating.
There are many cases I've heard about also and I tend to wonder why lightskinned ladies come with a bag of problems

angry
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by virginprincess(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Op you are looking for Daddyck troublecheesy cheesy cheesy,you better edit this your post.
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by virginprincess(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

angry
Daddy,Daddygrin grin,do you agree with him?
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
funkmrflexx:

see yor head like ghana muss go fishing net. Who told u lightskin women are ugly & who told u lightskin women cant find man....hav u ever seen a lightskin female that is single? Have u seen Wumi2017?
Please stop postin radarada jangolistick jargotick rubbish!!( no oofencse)
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Many Africans (especially men) and their colourist azzes have put light skinned girls on a pedestal.

Ya all equate light skin to beauty, heck a very beautiful dark skinned lady will be ignore for a below average light babe.

This is the result.
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by virginprincess(f): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

see yor head like ghana muss go fishing net. Who told u lightskin women are ugly & who told u lightskin women cant find man....hav u ever seen a lightskin female that is single? Have u seen Wumi2017?
Please stop postin radarada jangolistick jargotick rubbish!!( no oofencse)
angry
What op is saying is different,what you are saying is different,which kind person be this one sef grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Me wer love light skin girls pas dark ones no fit believe this fallacious assumption
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Fahvvy: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Imagine creating an entire write up to show women in a bad light, just on the basis of their skin colour, tsk tsk tsk, how childish undecided...

That your light skinned ex cheated on you does not mean that all light skinned girls are cheats undecided...

That you know a guy, that knows a guy, that knows a guy whose light skinned wife showed him shege does not mean that light skinned girls can't make good wives undecided...

A persons skin colour has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on their character!!!

And besides...
With this ideology, how different are you from racist who see other people as less just on the basis of their skin colour? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fahvvy:
Imagine creating an entire write up to show women in a bad light, just on the basis of their skin colour, tsk tsk tsk, how childish undecided...

That your light skinned ex cheated on you does not mean that all light skinned girls are cheats undecided...

That you know a guy, that knows a guy, that knows a guy whose light skinned wife showed him shege does not mean that light skinned girls can't make good wives undecided...

And besides...
With this ideology, how different are you from racist who see other people as less just on the basis of their skin colour? undecided...

angry
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Autobot05: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
It's not about skin colour

All girls are the same - juice world ..( Nigerian girls are worse tho )
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

And besides...

^^^^^story
Brother..no man is a real man until he date lightskin or halfcast women...so please please please, stop aprotoquotin jive turkey!!!(no oofencse,) angry
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Juoflife1(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
diogo23:
They think that world resolved around them
This is the plain truth here,they want you to worship them and lick their feet.Their pride is too much.For me,I dont care about color, if you are proud.count me out.i will just shag u without plans .lol
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by dnawah(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
funkmrflexx:

my experience,they lie a lot and no cream is ever good for them.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Suunnn(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Light skinned women with a bag of problems?

Now you seem to be a problem too

What has complexion got to do with relationship??

Or are we to begin now to judge by complexion before venturing into relationships

Let it be that from today you do not talk to a light skinned woman, i'm setting my cameras on the watch for you

You do, we gonno have problems and problems and problems.

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2022
dnawah:
lol...omo u get point o,the cream wey my former light skin girl use go pass 200.na because if her I know name of creams sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2022
dnawah:

^^^^story
brother...that usually mean if u dont have moiney, u stay in yor lane.... simple
...stop coookin up excuses..biko!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by Karlifate: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2022
It's not about skin complexion.

Virtually all modern girls are light skin now, both natural & (wo)man-made are so much in the street now.

Just few non-light girls/ladies are comfortable in their skin.

kiss
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by placeofallure(f): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Nairaland and all kinda fallacious statements!
What has skin colour got to do with it? People act the way they're natured not necessarily according to their complexion.
I'm fair in complexion and I don't give my man problems. We've been together for a while now, no issues. I know black women that can't keep a man to save their own lives!
Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by nicerod(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2022
It depends on an individual o

Not all bus some

Re: Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? by dnawah(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^story
brother...that usually mean if u dont have moiney, u stay in yor lane.... simple
...stop coookin up excuses..biko!!!(no oofeinse) angry
to be a landlord is not easy.is there anybody in ur villain can ask?(no offense)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Falling In Love Can Be An Out Of Body Experience. / I Have Made Up My Mind / Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.