Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! (1584 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,

It started this way..

There was this girl whom I liked so much 2 to 3 years ago. But she was forming hard to get and basically told me she only wanted a friendship even when I wanted something with her. (I believed she was in a relationship at the said time)

I waited patiently for her to change her mind but when it wasn't happening, I had to drop my feelings for her.

Recently, she started approaching me again but I didn't reciprocate at first because I had lost that affection. Moreover, I have already found a new girl whom I love.

Last week, this my old friend visited me to celebrate my birthday and stayed at my place for three days.

Though we didn't have sex (reasons best known to me) but we cuddled and did some nasty things..

She told me how much she misses me and would like to start a relationship with me.

Honestly, I started developing those old feelings again, especially when I saw the sacrifices she made for me.

But I don't want to hurt this new girl who loves me as well.

I have been thinking about this for days and really need your advice.

I don't want to make the wrong decision

Please!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by holocron: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Consult Tony Tetuila the Ghanaian musician. He is an expert in it.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
How can somebody not be in relationship with you and do nasty things with you, I don’t even understand what’s happening these days.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by sheanzy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
All these mumu mumu campus relationship, na because your father still dey send you money for school.

Make u comot from school first

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Vinnie2000(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op, Just dey love the 2 of dem dey go! The feelings of ladies is erratic lyk Nepa Light! Even dis new one can dump you anytime! If u form Mr goody goody, na u sabi!
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Robertgreene1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Since woman na ur priority in life nd u ve gotten two already to the good...
So What exactly is ur problem again young man?...
U wan make them three?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Karleb(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
holocron:

"I'm in love with two women like Tony Tetuila."

- Olamide. wink
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
If she rejects you when you want her, you should reject her when she wants you.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
How can somebody not be in relationship with you and do nasty things with you, I don’t even understand what’s happening these days.

lol
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Adedaniel211(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tony Tetuila ft vip- two woman. cool cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by etel124(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

Thumbs up for you my guy.....

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by jogsman01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Continue loving them nau. The headline go soon set for you... A NAIRALANDER SET TO WED TWO LADIES..... smh
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
OP your messed up ooo, truth be told.

How will you be dating a lady and allowing another lady come into your space?

Two questions quickly:

1. Why are you asking a lady out? Do you want to build a relationship that will lead to a union or you day look for hook up?

2. How do you plan to build a sustainable future wasting resources on two ladies? Do you have that luxury?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by SNEFF: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
people still dey fall in love for this kain period STAY WOKE
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Lifeangel(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
@Wisdom dannie. Do you ever ask yourself why the first lady came back? Do make mistake that you will later regret of. Embrace the second lady if indeed you love her.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Realmi: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Are they both in love with u at the same time
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Realmi: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
holocron:
I wonder where Tony dey like this sef grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Blunttruth: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
WisdomDannie:
Good day Nairalanders,

It started this way..

There was this girl whom I liked so much 2 to 3 years ago. But she was forming hard to get and basically told me she only wanted a friendship even when I wanted something with her. (I believed she was in a relationship at the said time)

I waited patiently for her to change her mind but when it wasn't happening, I had to drop my feelings for her.

Recently, she started approaching me again but I didn't reciprocate at first because I had lost that affection. Moreover, I have already found a new girl whom I love.

Last week, this my old friend visited me to celebrate my birthday and stayed at my place for three days.

Though we didn't have sex (reasons best known to me) but we cuddled and did some nasty things..

She told me how much she misses me and would like to start a relationship with me.

Honestly, I started developing those old feelings again, especially when I saw the sacrifices she made for me.

But I don't want to hurt this new girl who loves me as well.

I have been thinking about this for days and really need your advice.

I don't want to make the wrong decision

Please!!
We cannot help you. Follow your heart. But if I were in your shoes I will not go for the former girl. She is only coming back because you are now unavailable. Some ladies are only attracted to unavailable people. They love the challenge. If you leave the other girl for her ,she will get tired of you once you are always in her face and move on. Use your head

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by posty56: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
God ,men are really cheap that's why women they do us anyhow, you are are last option I guess she isn't getting the type of attention she wants from your fellow men so turn to you simp as her last resort and you are here talking about feelings. ,how about we talk about you not having self worth
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Since woman na ur priority in life nd u ve gotten two already to the good...
So What exactly is ur problem again young man?...
U wan make them three?

Who told you women are my priority?

Can't someone find himself in a tangle again?

I brought this up here to seek advice, not for people like you to be asking me rhetorical questions.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

This hit so hard..

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
OP your messed up ooo, truth be told.

How will you be dating a lady and allowing another lady come into your space?

Two questions quickly:

1. Why are you asking a lady out? Do you want to build a relationship that will lead to a union or you day look for hook up?

2. How do you plan to build a sustainable future wasting resources on two ladies? Do you have that luxury?

Thank you. Now here are my answers:

1. I honestly want to start a serious relationship. I have a lot of upcoming projects so I wouldn't have time to seek love if I don't find it now.

2. I don't plan to date two ladies.. One of them must go. But the question is which? So that's why I brought it up here for advice
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lifeangel:
@Wisdom dannie. Do you ever ask yourself why the first lady came back? Do make mistake that you will later regret of. Embrace the second lady if indeed you love her.

Thank you so much
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Realmi:
Are they both in love with u at the same time

Yeah..

They seriously are..

And that's what makes it a lot tricky.

But I guess the former has to go
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Blunttruth:

We cannot help you. Follow your heart. But if I were in your shoes I will not go for the former girl. She is only coming back because you are now unavailable. Some ladies are only attracted to unavailable people. They love the challenge. If you leave the other girl for her ,she will get tired of you once you are always in her face and move on. Use your head

Alright. Thanks for this
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56:
God ,men are really cheap that's why women they do us anyhow, you are are last option I guess she isn't getting the type of attention she wants from your fellow men so turn to you simp as her last resort and you are here talking about feelings. ,how about we talk about you not having self worth

That was mean, man. But thanks
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2022
WisdomDannie:

Thank you. Now here are my answers:

1. I honestly want to start a serious relationship. I have a lot of upcoming projects so I wouldn't have time to seek love if I don't find it now.

2. I don't plan to date two ladies.. One of them must go. But the question is which? So that's why I brought it up here for advice

Fantastic, many people know how and when to do things but seldom start with why?

Which of them will best fit into your future and schedules?

More importantly I hope your entanglement with the initial lady is not the basis for your confusion since you two were involved even though without penetration. Also which sacrifices did she make for that's so dear?

If I were in your shoe, which I hope not to be bkos I don't play two cards as regards relationship. I'll end things with this initial lady, my guy Love is beyond feelings, it's a more of a commitment and negotiations, give and take and meeting each other half way. I'm making this assumptions primary bkos I feel it's an emotional thing and not really based sound acceptance, most probably you're a rebound guy for her especially if she was dating during those years. A lot needs to considered though. More so, you're the final judge, you'll have to decide what's best for you.

Decisions are very powerful they can make or break anyone and comes with consequences, if you've decided on a lady and at a point you have doubts or the likelihood of dating someone else, check yourself and the reason for drifting, and always remember why you started with the person you're with, if you've decided that it's best you go with the new person then first end things with the person you're with and move on.

Lastly fidelity is something one should learn to practice right from dating before marriage, I'm not judging you but I leave you with words from Apostle Arome "whichever lady you decide to court, stay there be a correct brother don't be here and there"

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2022
holocron:
cheesy cheesy This response is genius.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by Bobloco: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2022
You are in lust not in love, man
Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Fantastic, many people know how and when to do things but seldom start with why?

Which of them will best fit into your future and schedules?

More importantly I hope your entanglement with the initial lady is not the basis for your confusion since you two were involved even though without penetration. Also which sacrifices did she make for that's so dear?

If I were in your shoe, which I hope not to be bkos I don't play two cards as regards relationship. I'll end things with this initial lady, my guy Love is beyond feelings, it's a more of a commitment and negotiations, give and take and meeting each other half way. I'm making this assumptions primary bkos I feel it's an emotional thing and not really based sound acceptance, most probably you're a rebound guy for her especially if she was dating during those years. A lot needs to considered though. More so, you're the final judge, you'll have to decide what's best for you.

Decisions are very powerful they can make or break anyone and comes with consequences, if you've decided on a lady and at a point you have doubts or the likelihood of dating someone else, check yourself and the reason for drifting, and always remember why you started with the person you're with, if you've decided that it's best you go with the new person then first end things with the person you're with and move on.

Lastly fidelity is something one should learn to practice right from dating before marriage, I'm not judging you but I leave you with words from Apostle Arome "whichever lady you decide to court, stay there be a correct brother don't be here and there"

Thank you very much. I understood everything

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Girls At The Same Time. Please I Need Help!! by WisdomDannie(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Bobloco:
You are in lust not in love, man

With the former, I think yeah..

But not with the new girl because I truly love her. It came natural

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! / Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / She Travelled Abroad Then she Stop Taking me Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.