Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) (37504 Views)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Alcoron: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
be careful bro, pls that is Oba, Nigeria's number 1 Demon and Master of Craft. His above investigation, except you're completely senseless then you can criticize him
He is not a demon. He is a mere man.

No one is above criticism.
He can never be too big to answer to these allegations, that's despicable of Benin kingdom and the Oba.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
We never heard this kind of scandal during the reign of Oba erediauwa, oba erediauwa ruled with wisdom and that is why he lived long, he was the Real Uku akpolorkpolor.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

From time immemorial and even till date, people hero-worship their fellow mere mortal human beings for different reasons but in a case where crime is established to have been commited, there will be a distinction between the individual on a seat and the office. Not even a title you earn by being the 1st biologocal son o, not an office you attained because you achieved one serious form of bravery or phenomenal accomplishment. Your only credential to be on that seat is by circumstances of birth and nothing more.

That was why the Queen seperated those titles from Andrew so he does not drag those offices and titles into ignominy.

If this story is true,I will demand that the National Human Rrght Commission(NHRC) and other humanright groups take up the case of this young man and should investigate the palace and other traditiomal rulers that may still be practicing human slavery.

All the slaves in all palaces in Nigeria must be set free for life and compensated.

Those pictures of the young boy tell a glaring but cringe-worthy story that he is a slave living as a sub-human to the Oba and this is unacceptable in this time and age.

Nelson Oghogho is not a slave!!
He is a free born citizen of Nigeria.

Lol you’re an ignorant person... In any case explain where in the write up he was enslaved?

Sahara reporters have bitten off more than they can chew on this one.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Alcoron:
He is not a demon. He is a mere man.

No one is above criticism.
He can never be too big to answer to these allegations, that's despicable of Benin kingdom and the Oba.
Look, apply your logics and criticism to your own monarch and culture. Don't dive into our's. Hands off our monarchy and our culture. Mind your fvcking business !
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
FuckSilly:

All these rubbish you're spewing can never go beyond your anonymous identity and phone...
If dem born your papa well, make a video saying all these nonsense and post it online. cheesy
Your entire family and generations will receive some sense and messages grin

You mind the guy? Anonymity dey give am mind

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
above investigation? i guess u joking, nobody on this earth is above the law.
PrinceMajestic:
be careful bro, pls that is Oba, Nigeria's number 1 Demon and Master of Craft. His above investigation, except you're completely senseless then you can criticize him

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I must say I admire your defence of the Bini Kingdom. In this kind matter I nor fit put mouth because Bini Oba nobi play play Oba. Kings where I come from go to Benin to collect crown from Omo n'Oba n'Edo so if I put mouth, na wàhálà I dey find. One of Akenzua daughters na my cousin wife so even if I wan put mouth, my family go telephone me. Oba gha t'okpe

We have Soo many fools in this country, the oba inclusive

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:

A fellow human being like you spent Christmas in a police custody for something he knew nothing about...

Even if he was guilty, he was denied bail unlike how it should be according to the Nigerian constitution...all u could say was that they were haters of the Benin?

Don't you think that the 20yr Old deserves justice and fair hearing like any other citizens?
Do you think that it was okay for an individual to use his or her prominent position to suppress another humanbeing because the other person was poor?

If such should happen to you or your friends, would u like people to fight for you and defend you like this considering the number of operations and suppression going on in Nigeria?

Kindly shut up and go and fight your own father for whatever nonesense you believe in. Hands off Benin monarchy. You are warned.
You and many in your social media generation are incredibly deluded, you people don't have a sense of boundaries and respect. You don't even reason properly. As an Edo I am warning you guys to leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
As someone once said......no be for my mouth you go hear say Oba Benin no dey wear pant cheesy

Joke of the century...20 yr old boy steals 200 fvcking million cash from palace grin grin grin chai I swr this lie no get part 2.... wetin he take pack the money spaceship??

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
don't abuse that person called Oba of Bini my guy. Just don't pls, your criticism can be very constructive but make sure you don't abuse him. Bro take my word, just allow sleeping dogs lye, I like you and I wish to always read your posts

Yourself, your yeye oba and everyone who supports this nonsense are fools and not fit to be dogs talkless of being a human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Kindly shut up and go and fight your own father for whatever nonesense you believe in. Hands off Benin monarchy. You are warned.
Oga calm your balls wetin dey worry you undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
don't abuse that person called Oba of Bini my guy. Just don't pls, your criticism can be very constructive but make sure you don't abuse him. Bro take my word, just allow sleeping dogs lye, I like you and I wish to always read your posts
It is Oba of Benin (like in Benin empire).
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Yourself, your yeye oba and everyone who supports this nonsense are fools and not fit to be dogs talkless of being a human
Mynd44, rule 2.
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Quite basically, this thread is dedicated to attacking Edo people.
Bunch of losers, jealousy is making you lose your minds.

Fear of Edo greatness is high !

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

All these people get choko for brain o cheesy so because he be Oba make we turn am to God abi undecided
Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Na that lamba say the boy thief 200million na im dey pain me pass

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
All monarchies were built on slavery and bloodshed anyway. They're the last relics of feudalism and slavery that we still have in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

You and many in your social media generation are incredibly deluded, you people don't have a sense of boundaries and respect. You don't even reason properly. As an Edo I am warning you guys to leave us alone.

Yourself, your yeye oba and anyone who supports this anomaly are all fools

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Yourself, your yeye oba and anyone who supports this anomaly are all fools
Mynd44, rule 2
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Myd44, rule 2.
Myd44 kee you and that ur Mumu oba there. Lover of evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Myd44, rule 2

Mudd44 kee u and that ur useless oba. Lover of evil

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
francisbiz:

The boy could be stubborn and guilty of juvenile delinquencies though, because his story of oppression working 6am to 12am 365 days does not add up with the aspect that he even has a girlfriend checking on him at the prison. His story may not be reliable.

Its crazy to imagine he found time to get a girlfriend. Lol she even looked past him not having any money to speak off. The land issue is suspicious aswell considering some people say land is taken by fraudsters in the name of the Oba.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Remag666:

All these people get choko for brain o cheesy so because he be Oba make we turn am to God abi undecided
Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Na that lamba say the boy thief 200million na im dey pain me pass

I dey boil for here walahi. How the yeye oba brainwashed all these Benin people is beyond imagination

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Myd44 kee you and that ur Mumu oba there. Lover of evil
Mynd44, rule 2
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Myn44, rule 2
Mudd44 kee u there

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Help2020: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
The way the oba of benin is referenced in benin is too absolute for comfort... But well, that's the pride of benin people so no disrespect.
The governor should see to the matter
I'm from Benin and I detest such worship. I watched a video of oba of Benin so many years ago,he was not being worshipped like today. In fact some preachers walked down to his house like normal kind and Oba came out to greet them. But today you dare not do that. I really don't understand o

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
tito44:

Mudd44 kee u there
Mynd44, rule 2 and rule 3
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by tito44: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Myn44, rule 2 and rule 3
Myd44 kee u there

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Help2020:

I'm from Benin and I detest such worship. I watched a video of oba of Benin so many years ago,he was not being worshipped like today. In fact some preachers walked down to his house like normal kind and Oba came out to greet them. But today you dare not do that. I really don't understand o
Dude, you are not Edo, what are you doing in Benin city ? You are showing your hatred of my people, yet you are living on our capital. Get the hell out of our land completely.
What concerns you in our culture ?
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Richy4(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

Apologies... I never knew I was speaking with a Pillock and a Mumpsimus individual.. have a great day smiley

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Real reason for this outpour of anti-Edo hateed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FMBIYZQak
Re: Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
The way the oba of benin is referenced in benin is too absolute for comfort... But well, that's the pride of benin people so no disrespect.
The governor should see to the matter
Isn't the governor a part of the "absolute reverencing"? We're not a civilised people. We have a long way to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir" - Oluwo Of Iwo Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi / Masquerade Seriously Beats An Okada Rider (video) / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.