Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32239 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
makjo900:
Don't you Christians shout you live by grace now and not by law
What Christians? undecided

Grace refers to the eternal life that Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, promises to all those who believe in Him. undecided

However, you didn't answer my question. Why do you assume that the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, invalidates the Old Covenant, YHWH? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by mhalosky(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2022
The answer is NO! God does not answer all prayers. 1john 5:14 shows that God does not answer requests that go against his will, or his requirements, which are in the Bible.
A prostitute praying for more customer is obviously asking for something that contradict God's will because God's word strongly condemns prostitution and loose conduct.(Galatians 5:19-21) Yahoo boys who also pray for success in swindling others can never get a hearing because the bible warns against stealing and coveting. (Romans 13:9)
The disciple James warns against such abuse of prayer, saying: “You do ask, and yet you do not receive, because you are asking for a wrong purpose, that you may expend it upon your cravings for sensual pleasure.(James 4:3)
The example of the Israelites at Isaiah 1:15 shows that if one is determined to offend God by their actions,they will never get a hearing.God told his people that Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed your very hands have become filled. He further told them in verse 18 of that chapter to change their ways and return to him.
So unless these prostitutes and yahoo boys repent and abandon their bad course they cannot get an answer to their prayers from God. (Isaiah 55:7)

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Grace refers to the eternal life that Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, promises to all those who believe in Him. undecided

However, you didn't answer my question. Why do you assume that the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, invalidates the Old Covenant, YHWH? undecided

Why are y’all not following all the old covenant laws again ?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by makjo900: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:

And what does the old covenant says?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
makjo900:
And what does the old covenant says?
Say about what? The Constitution, given by God to the Nation of Israel contains 613 statutes and commandments. You can read up on it from the first 5 books of your Bible - Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
maynia:
Why are y’all not following all the old covenant laws again ?
When exactly did we follow a law that God gave only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as constitution for living in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

You need to take time to in fact read the book for yourself so you don't sound as ignorant as those you are attempting here to throw under the bus. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
When exactly did we follow a law that God gave only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as constitution for living in the land of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

You need to take time to in fact read the book for yourself so you don't sound as ignorant as those you are attempting here to throw under the bus. undecided

So why are y’all paying tithes? It was meant for the gentiles? No?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
maynia:
So why are y’all paying tithes? It was meant for the gentiles? No?
You would need to properly address your question to those who pay tithes since paying on tithes is antiChrist. undecided
As for your second question, again I suggest you take time to read through the book for yourself so you don't remain as ignorant as those who you wish to cast under the bus in these things. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You would need to properly address your question to those who pay tithes since paying on tithes is antiChrist. undecided
As for your second question, again I suggest you take time to read through the book for yourself so you don't remain as ignorant as those who you wish to cast under the bus in these things. undecided

I’m not cherry-picking my verses, I’m not an hypocrite like most Christians
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2022
maynia:
I’m not cherry-picking my verses, I’m not an hypocrite like most Christians
Trying to force what I call special interpretation on what is clearly expressed in human language, meant to be comprehend through application of basic human language comprehension skills available to every capable human out there, is a form of cherry-picking, isn't it? Wanting the verses to announce your opinions instead of God's own Truth as is written is a form of cherry-picking. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Trying to force what I call special interpretation on what is clearly expressed in human language, meant to be comprehend through application of basic human language comprehension skills available to every capable human out there, is a form of cherry-picking, isn't it? Wanting the verses to announce your opinions instead of God's own Truth as is written is a form of cherry-picking. undecided

You cherry pick the part you want that’s why we have different doctrines.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Cordenify(m): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2022
House of Joy: The Hour of Unusual Threat https://miheanyi..com/2022/02/the-hour-of-unusual-threat.html
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Feb 23, 2022
maynia:
You cherry pick the part you want that’s why we have different doctrines.
Rather than cherry pick what I do instead is actually accept as Truth God's every declaration as written in scripture, something cannot do when you exist of His Truth and are instead busy trying to get others to agree with your ignorant perspective of Him. undecided

The only true teaching/doctrine is that as stated by God Himself as written in scripture. Any other doctrine born of the special interpretation magics of men, and of their opinions, are as Jesus Christ stated, lies that nullify the Power of God's Word in the lives of those who teach them, live by or imbibe them. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Rather than cherry pick what I do instead is actually accept as Truth God's every declaration as written in scripture, something cannot do when you exist of His Truth and are instead busy trying to get others to agree with your ignorant perspective of Him. undecided

The only true teaching/doctrine is that as stated by God Himself as written in scripture. Any other doctrine born of the special interpretation magics of men, and of their opinions, are as Jesus Christ stated, lies that nullify the Power of God's Word in the lives of those who teach them, live by or imbibe them. undecided

You are still cherry picking the part you want..
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by makjo900: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The same Deuteronomy 13:6-10 says

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Have you done that?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
makjo900:
The same Deuteronomy 13:6-10 says

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
Have you done that?
How can I do that when God made it clear even there that the law you refer to applies only to those who He brought out of the land of Egypt, the children of Israel? undecided

How can I do that when the same God where He ratified that very Law which consists of 613 statutes and commandments made it abundantly clear that the law which He made through Moses only belongs to the children of Israel - those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - and in doing so made it known that gentiles were purposely excluded from following that Law by Him? undecided

How can I, a gentile, follow a law that is meant, by God, specifically for those are of the blood of Jacob in the land of Canaan? undecided

Is it that I believe myself wiser than God .I.e. God is a fool or is it that I believe God has had a change of mind or what? undecided

Engage those brain cells of yours at this point. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Victerica(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

Jesus Christ condemned hypocrites...

Is Yahoo Yahoo not against humanity in all ramifications?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by pumapuma: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Special32:
please I beg you tell us your testimony please and I can tell you it would still evolve around the same setup that could still happen to anyone even a non believer, I could tell you now that I have had a lot of breakthroughs and I am not paying attributes to any deity

In a difficult moment of my life, God heard my pleas and answered my supplications in an improbable chronological order as requested. It felt surreal and I am still enjoying that grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.