Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32245 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
temielects:
I use to think like you until I had a spiritual encounter that is way bigger than my understanding,there is an invincible God,right beside you wherever you are right now,don't be deceived bro,there is a God that listens to prayers.

I'm no bro. I'm female.

God doesn't exist so prayers are exercise in futility.

You were not like me ,if you were you won't be here claiming there's a God that answers prayers.

What you call encounters are mere hallucinatory delusions that happens out of too much religious guilt trip .

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Iseoluwani: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Kids littered everywhere on this forum.

Please don't exhaust your mother's data on her phone oo. And make sure you charge her phone when you're done.

Sicko!

So for ur mind u have sense??
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iseoluwani:

So for ur mind u have sense??
You're a nobody. Don't you ever quote me again in your life!!

Low-life!!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Special32: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
see them,awon agents of darkness, someone who can probably be doing astra projection... So many people are gone reading that comment!!!
you are really funny so you believe that people can appear and disappear in this century chaiii na wa ooo sorry
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Iseoluwani: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're a nobody. Don't you ever quote me again in your life!!

Low-life!!

You lack manners.. I hate time wasters
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Special32: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

I'm no bro. I'm female.

God doesn't exist so prayers are exercise in futility.

You were not like me ,if you were you won't be here claiming there's a God that answers prayers.

What you call encounters are mere hallucinatory delusions that happens out of too much religious guilt trip .
thank you thank you again and thank you one More Time I have never seen or met a lady like you, whenever there talk a about the so called encounter I always ask tell about this encounter, it's always based on normal experiences that we all have at one point or another in our everyday life, but there will always include spiritually into everything
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Special32: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha.

Even when they need the mercy more than you do. grin

Religion decapitates common sense.

I'm a woman you like female bosses? grin
okay boss lady, anything works, you are very unique and you are a special kind of woman and I respect you and your opinions
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Innomach(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That explains why you are lost, my friend. undecided

So long as you let men lead you, you will forever remain lost to God in this. However, when you take back the reigns from men and hand it back to God who told you that He alone will teach you of Himself and His Kingdom, you open yourself to understanding the Truth of the Kingdom of God that even men have not even imagined or comprehended. - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34, Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17 undecided

Pick up the Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - and ask God to teach you His Truth anew - Tabula Rasa. undecided

You are wrong, my dear. I discarded religion long time ago. Religion is a scam. Even though I personally believe the existence of a supernatural being. The belief stops there.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What matters to me is what Jesus Christ said on this since Jesus Christ is the one who is God's Word and Truth - the one I follow. The opinions of Peter are meant to be validated against what God hence Jesus Christ taught. undecided

As for what is written in John 21 vs 15 - 17, see Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 for answers.

Feed my sheep
* When they are hungry, give them food to eat
* When they are thirsty, give them drink
Take care of my sheep
* when they are naked, cloth them
* when they are homeless, welcome them into your own home
* when they are sick, care for them
* when they are in prison, visit them

What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 say, sheep?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Lolz. Another sign of mental inconsistency. You need to be chained like slaves.

You need mental brush up. You've lost it.

I blame your mumu boyfriend wey send you 10mb to come online
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:
What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 say, sheep?
Lol.. I already told you of my take on those two passages. undecided

You have a decision to make. Do you believe Jesus Christ, and the Almighty Himself, or do you believe in the doctrines and accounts of men over God? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Lol.. I already told you of my take on those two passages. undecided

You have a decision to make. Do you believe Jesus Christ, and the Almighty Himself, or do you believe in the doctrines and accounts of men over God? undecided

What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 say?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Innomach:
You are wrong, my dear. I discarded religion long time ago. Religion is a scam. Even though I personally believe the existence of a supernatural being. The belief stops there.
What is the essence of saying you believe in the existence of a supernatural being if you have no relationship , and there is no meaning to be had by this belief which you claim?, undecided

What is the point of going around saying you belong in a God if there is no truth shared between you and this God? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:
What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 say?
I am going to leave you to make your decision. Best of luck! undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Yinkagbo(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Na Satan dey answer thr prayer to make them believe God is still with them and thus making them to continue to go astray....

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am going to leave you to make your decision. Best of luck! undecided

Good luck sheep
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Yinkagbo:
Na Satan dey answer thr prayer to make them believe God is still with them and thus making them to continue to go astray....
Indeed that seems to be the case. undecided

The pharisees were convinced they were doing the work of God even as they continued to kill off God's prophets and keep the people blind by teaching them doctrines and traditions, theories based on their opinions and not of God. undecided

Jesus Christ did say that the reason the people refused Him had to do with them being of their father , the devil - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by mybiz234: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
com'on get out of my mention!!!

Weirdo and sicko!!

Lolz. I doubt if this senseless mentally empty wannabe feminist know the meaning of weirdo or sicko.

If no one had ever told you, those words perfectly fit you. cheesy
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Special32:
okay boss lady, anything works, you are very unique and you are a special kind of woman and I respect you and your opinions

Thanks , special one grin

May good things happen to you today, dearie.

Good morning !
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by makjo900: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The promises set forth in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, apply only to those who belong to Jesus Christ, those who love and obey His commandments. So the prayers of unbelievers and sinners are not answered by Jesus Christ. undecided

Other than that, God's mercy is however poured out daily on all of mankind, including your yahoo boys. So, when sinners and unbelievers claim God did for them, it isn't the case that their prayer was answered by God who never promised to answer their prayers to begin with. Instead it is that God's mercy reached to them in that particular area of their need same as it reaches even the ungodly. undecided

so your god has an old and new covenant? I thought he doesn't change his mind Numbers 23:19

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Special32:
you are really funny so you believe that people can appear and disappear in this century chaiii na wa ooo sorry
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE!!!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Innomach(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is the essence of saying you believe in the existence of a supernatural being if you have no relationship , and there is no meaning to be had by this belief which you claim?, undecided

What is the point of going around saying you belong in a God if there is no truth shared between you and this God? undecided

I used the word "personally". It has nothing to do with whatever you or any other person believe, preach or teach. I am more of a realist. So don't waste your time trying to lecture me.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Innomach:
I used the word "personally". It has nothing to do with whatever you or any other person believe, preach or teach. I am more of a realist. So don't waste your time trying to lecture me.
Lecture you about what exactly? I asked you the purpose of thus personal belief of yours is all. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
makjo900:
1. so your god has an old and new covenant? I thought he doesn't change his mind Numbers 23:19

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
1. Why does His having 2 separate Covenants constitute a changing of His mind? undecided

If you don't understand how and why God makes Covenants, ask. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by makjo900: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why does His having 2 separate Covenants constitute a changing of His mind? undecided

If you don't understand how and why God makes Covenants, ask. undecided

two different covenants but the new one invalidates the old one right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
makjo900:
Two different covenants but the new one invalidates the old one right or wrong?
Why do you believe the New Covenant invalidates God's Old Covenant, this after Jesus Christ told you that will never happen? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Innomach(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Lecture you about what exactly? I asked you the purpose of thus personal belief of yours is all. undecided

This is exactly why I dislike religious people. They claim to know all.... Now tell me, what are the evidences that God exist? What makes the Bible that you quote so often different from other religious books?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Innomach:
This is exactly why I dislike religious people. They claim to know all.... Now tell me, what are the evidences that God exist? What makes the Bible that you quote so often different from other religious books?
Why should I tell you anything when you refuse to answer questions asked you of your own belief? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by makjo900: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do you believe the New Covenant invalidates God's Old Covenant, this after Jesus Christ told you that will never happen? undecided

Don't you Christians shout you live by grace now and not by law

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.