Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32249 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by oluwaseyi0: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
He answers prayers of no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Military0001: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Well I don’t think so because according to bible it’s written in 1 Peter 3:12, "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil." Another verses says 'the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God

7 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
On the cross of calvary were Jesus was crucified, He said "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me" He did not except what came through his way.

Now, here is my point. As long as you're living on earth, things are bound to happen. Take it OR leave it. The Bible say "The heart of man is desperately wicked" Jer. 17:9.

Listen, please don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of yahoo yahoo or prostitution. But as long as you're still alive, things are bound to happen.

To be a Christian is not easy. What we practice here in Nigeria is mere religion and not Christianity.
The prayer of a sinner is abomination before God

4 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by specialmati(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool cool the only prayer God answers from a sinner is repentance.what happened in this case is maybe someone is standing or interceding for those ones.and he creacted a world were things happened to both the good and the bad.just like everyone breaths the air weather good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheGift: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In my hood, A group of confirmed Yahoo boys do not Joke with their morning Devotion.

While during my time in the Uni, Babes at a Brothel called Olufummi would always hold together and pray in the morning!

Alongside other points, They would Pray for More customers for the day! shocked

So, DOES GOD ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS?

Because sometimes looking at these individual, seems the prayers works!

Do you mean -does God answer their prayers to be able to break His following commandments:

Thou shall not steal

Thou shall not commit adultery

Thou shall no kill

Thou shall love thy neighbor as thy self

They should keep deceiving themselves !

5 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Starz825(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
God is mysterious...
Who can know his ways...

The bible says..he gives rain and sun both unto the good and bad...

Guy...God understand this world pass us...
We can only judge others with our mentality
But God will give his verdict base on fulfilling all righteousness

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Democracynna: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
90% of pastors now pray for Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Psychokinetic: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:
It is because of the law of attraction.

What you say and think about the most, is exactly what will happen to and for you - whether positive or negative.

That is the true meaning of prayer.

So anybody with strong thought, will and intensity can bring into reality anything they desperately desire.

It is one of the immutable laws of the universe.
GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Saifullah01: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
The arrogance of men to "fashion God in their own image"

Who be you to think he does not love all?

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
On the cross of calvary were Jesus was crucified, He said "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me" He did not except what came through his way.

Now, here is my point. As long as you're living on earth, things are bound to happen. Take it OR leave it. The Bible say "The heart of man is desperately wicked" Jer. 17:9.

Listen, please don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of yahoo yahoo or prostitution. But as long as you're still alive, things are bound to happen.

To be a Christian is not easy. What we practice here in Nigeria is mere religion and not Christianity.

People like you will fail all your exams thinking you have answered correctly.

Simple question that needed an answer as simple as yes or no, you dey talk off points like Buhari

God answers everyone whether Christians or not

Na why good things happen to anyone whether sinners or not and that's why bad things can happen to anyone whether sinners or not

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Psychokinetic: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2022
TheGift:

Do you mean -does God answer their prayers to be able to break His following commandments:

Thou shall not steal

Thou shall not commit adultery

Thou shall no kill

Thou shall love thy neighbor as thy self

They should keep deceiving themselves !
So you’re saying God should not answer the prayer of soldiers because they kill?? Do you know how many people the Israelis murdered in the Bible to get to the promised land from Joshua and above??!

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Onliie(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2022
It's not only God that answers prayers
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Positiveminds(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2022
It depends on what they prayed for or about. If they prayed to deceive more people or get more customers God will not answer.

If they prayed for grace to walk right, turn away from their evil ways, God will answer.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by deolumike(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....
and Christ wants you to repent!

Don't take God's grace for granted.

You can't continue in sin and expect grace to multiply. It's important that you repent.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by bahdpersona(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2022
All our prayers are going no where, if by any means good things happened, it's coincidental and of course it's a luck

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by ILUGBO2001: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2022
God answer Everyone prayer

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's no one to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.
but shebi God dey answer ur prayer
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Brian47(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2022
This thread is why ppl dump religion

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Bigchristo: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The promises set forth in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, apply only to those who belong to Jesus Christ, those who love and obey His commandments. So the prayers of unbelievers and sinners are not answered by Jesus Christ. undecided

Other than that, God's mercy is however poured out daily on all of mankind, including your yahoo boys. So, when sinners and unbelievers claim God did for them, it isn't the case that their prayer was answered by God who never promised to answer their prayers to begin with. Instead it is that God's mercy reached to them in that particular area of their need same as it reaches even the ungodly. undecided
You think very deep, absolutely make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheGift: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Psychokinetic:

So you’re saying God should not answer the prayer of soldiers because they kill?? Do you know how many people the Israelis murdered in the Bible to get to the promised land from Joshua and above??!

Stop twisting my words by mixing in unrelated issues.

We are talking about Yahoo boys and prostitutes , are you a Yahoo boy or prostitute? seeing you want to be quick to defend the indefensible.

Killing during war is a different issue, like killing in self defense. We can talk about that when we have finished with the specific issue at hand. Focus!

4 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
If God answered the prayer of a sinner then why won't he answer theirs too cus they are also sinners.infact don't judge someone mode of talking to God,God might fit answer theirs and don't be surprised he might fit not answer yours

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

People like you will fail all your exams thinking you have answered correctly.

Simple question that needed an answer as simple as yes or no, you dey talk off points like Buhari

God answers everyone whether Christians or not

Na why good things happen to anyone whether sinners or not and that's why bad things can happen to anyone whether sinners or not
If you check my first comment, I answered his questions correctly just like you've said.

So you skipped my first comment just to attack my second comment.

Who are you to tell me I'm talking off point?? Com'on get out of my mention!!!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by IbileIfe: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Almighty God only answers the prayers of repentance of sinners
Until sinners repent, their prayers are an abomination to the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
He answers prayers of no one
are you worshipping the �
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by deolumike(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
Time and unforseen occurrences affects all of us so even a smart person could be scammed depending on the situation surrounding such scam! Ecclesiastes 9:11
As for prayer the true God only listen to his loyal ones {Psalms 28:9 compare to John 9:31} but due to the fact that God isn't judging the wicked instantly they imagine their prayers have been heard whenever they succeed in their evil deeds, it's when things are going fine for them that people often notice only wise ones patiently consider their end! Psalms 73:1-19
God bless you for citing that verse of scripture.

If these people study Psalm 73 fervently, no one would ever envy evil doers no matter how "prosperous" they might seem.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kokomilala(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2022
They're praying.to other gods in the second heaven-specifically,quuens of the sun and heaven.
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God. To get to God,repentance and a contrite heart are necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by sslcrypt: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

But the same bible says God can't be mocked. Light and darkness doesn't mix in which God is light and there's no atom or ion of darkness in him. Jesus came to save all but was still amazed at their unbelief, with thy mouth you confess unto salvation after which you must renew thy mind through the word of God. So engaging in things that destroy other people is solely on you and has no part in God. Ultimately leave God to be thy judge for he knows the complex things of the heart.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you check my first comment, I answered his questions correctly just like you've said.

So you skipped my first comment just to attack my second comment.

Who are you to tell me I'm talking off point?? Com'on get out of my mention!!!

Shey u no wan learn or take correction

Na people like you being vote for Buhari, now clamoring to vote another sick man

Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by PrinceMajestic: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Silly Christians I've seen Yahoo boys going to church to seek God intervention to help them scam people successfully,I've seen them doing Thanksgiving in church for a successful scam so basically Christianity was known for old world terrorism but it is now a religion of hooligans, hypocrites, prostitutes and ritualists but Islam is just known for terrorism and I prefer Islam, Yes I prefer to practice the Islamic terrorism because they have justifiable reasons to unleash terror especially on evil christian population worldwide who would have subdued Islam completely if not for the Islamic Martyrs and armed groups that stood firm against the most evil cult group in the world called Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by BelovedofLord: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2022
DEEP FACT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.