Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32242 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheKingsmann(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! You this nobody. How dare you counter my opinion. Who are you? You don't talk when I'm talking.

Mynd44, justwise,seun, lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheKingsmann(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Lolz. Another sign of mental inconsistency. You need to be chained like slaves.

You need mental brush up. You've lost it.
Mynd44, seun rule 2
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Mynd44, justwise,seun, lalasticlala rule 2
You this TheKingsmann you're just quoting me up, down, left and right. Hmmm.. I pity you oo

I know you're so Jobless, But I have a good news for you. The days of your joblessness are over Today.

PM me. I have a job for you at Ikoyi. Purple Hills Hotels & suites
Job description: Front desk (receptionist)
Salary: 55k (monthly).

And I'm really damn serious about this job. PM me now.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's no one up there or down here to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.

Nothing more !
see them,awon agents of darkness, someone who can probably be doing astra projection... So many people are gone reading that comment!!!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kabillionaire(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
If not, they won't be succeeding.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
see them,awon agents of darkness, someone who can probably be doing astra projection... So many people are gone reading that comment!!!

God is non-existent.

Get that into your head as you continue in your delusions.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Godsdavid: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yes God can answer any body's prayer base on your believe, no matter the sin you commit and note God won't judge anyone's sin here on Earth until we die so even if you want to go and Rob then you pray for God protection, God will definitely answer you if you believe, so God will answer their prayer if they believe in work of God

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It does not depend on the prayer but the state of the heart from which the prayer is sent from. undecided

If a sinner or an unbeliever, God doesn't answer such prayers. However, if done in submission and obedience of God's commandments, then God promises He will answer. undecided

What do you think is the prayer of a yahoo boy?
Is that one remorseful or repentant?

If the prayer is to get maga, God won't answer it. But if it's to avoid the temptation of continuously being a yahoo boy, God won't answer that.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheKingsmann(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
[s]You this TheKingsmann you're just quoting me up, down, left and right. Hmmm.. I pity you oo

I know you're so Jobless, But I have a good news for you. The days of your joblessness are over Today.

PM me. I have a job for you at Ikoyi. Purple Hills Hotels & suites
Job description: Front desk (receptionist)
Salary: 55k (monthly).

And I'm really damn serious about this job. PM me now.[/s]
My job is to report u to the mods for insulting people and I won't stop until u change for good
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Godsdavid:
Yes God can answer any body's prayer base on your believe, no matter the sin you commit and note God won't judge anyone's sin here on Earth until we die so even if you want to go and Rob then you pray for God protection, God will definitely answer you if you believe, so God will answer their prayer if they believe in work of God

God will answer your prayer to rob and kill an innocent man?
So the person you want to rob and kill doesn't have God or doesn't pray?
Will God answer is prayer of protection against you or yours to rob him
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by anoda(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nothing more !
na this kind mindset dey solve problem. Big ups.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 , Jesus Christ teaches you that Hell is meant for the goats in His flock. undecided
How are you sheep? Hope your Shepherd “flocked” you guys wella grinwink

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

How are you sheep? Hope your Shepherd “flocked” you guys wella grinwink
According to Jesus Christ, He alone is the only Shepherd over those who belong to Him, this in agreement with God's declaration that He alone will Shepherd His sheep - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 undecided

Those of you who have submitted to men as shepherds over you when Jesus Christ said He alone Master, Teacher, Guide, Helper, Leader/authority over those who love Him, need ask yourselves who it is you are really following. It cannot be the same Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by orisa37: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Franking:

Really? Prayer for Nigeria has not been answered for over forty years now.

God will answer soon. NIGERIA is created to last till end time.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
anoda:
na this kind mindset dey solve problem. Big ups.
. thanks
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Franking: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
orisa37:

God will answer soon. NIGERIA is created to last till end time.

grin
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by mybiz234: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! You this nobody. How dare you counter my opinion. Who are you? You don't talk when I'm talking.

Lolz. You are so bent on protecting your reputation as a mentally daft empty shell.

Keep it up dumb girl
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by imhere: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
God is angry with the wicked every day. Though hand join with hand no sinner will go unpunished. Let them make haste and surrender to Christ for their salvation

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

I will never pray.

It's useless and a waste of energy.
baby why
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by sidonlook: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
The yahoo ritualist boy prays to GOD for him to be successful.
The young girl prays to GOD to protect her going out and comig back home safely .
The yahoo ritualist succeeded in using the girl for ritual..
Does it mean GOD answered the yahoo boy and did not answer the girl.

I THINK WE DONT KNOW GOD.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, He alone is the only Shepherd over those who belong to Him, this in agreement with God's declaration that He alone will Shepherd His sheep - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 undecided

Those of you who have submitted to men as shepherds over you when Jesus Christ said He alone Master, Teacher, Guide, Helper, Leader/authority over those who love Him, need ask yourselves who it is you are really following. It cannot be the same Jesus Christ. undecided

Ephesians 4:11 sheep grin

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Happened: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases. RCCG Night Prayers

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:
Ephesians 4:11 sheep grin
I am confused here so help me understand this. Are you attempting here to cancel out Almighty God's own declarations made in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 regarding His own Kingdom, with the opinions of Paul in this Ephesians 4 vs 11 you referenced? undecided

Remember, how I stated earlier that those who submit themselves to humans as pastors over their souls would need to ask themselves if God is who they serve or men? undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
mybiz234:

Lolz. You are so bent on protecting your reputation as a mentally daft empty shell.

Keep it up dumb girl
com'on get out of my mention!!!

Weirdo and sicko!!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am confused here so help me understand this. Are you attempting here to cancel out Almighty God's own declarations made in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 regarding His own Kingdom, with the opinions of Paul in this Ephesians 4 vs 11 you referenced? undecided

Remember, how I stated earlier that those who submit themselves to humans as pastors over their souls would need to ask themselves if God is who they serve or men? undecided

We are talking about “shepherd” here grin

What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 says cheesy
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:
We are talking about “shepherd” here grin

What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 says cheesy
So you don't believe God’s own declaration, neither Jesus Christ's, in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 regarding who is to Shepherd His flock or what ? undecided

Like I said before, those who submit themselves to humans as pastors over their souls would need to ask themselves if God is who they serve or men. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you don't believe God’s own declaration, neither Jesus Christ's, in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 regarding who is to Shepherd His flock or what ? undecided

Like I said before, those who submit themselves to humans as pastors over their souls would need to ask themselves if God is who they serve or men. undecided
What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 say? cheesy
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

God is non-existent.

Get that into your head as you continue in your delusions.
cheesy ah eh yah... Sorry, LIFE sha,... It's well embarassed
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

What does 1 peter 5:2-4 says? And what does John 21:15-17 say? cheesy
What matters to me is what Jesus Christ said on this since Jesus Christ is the one who is God's Word and Truth - the one I follow. The opinions of Peter are meant to be validated against what God hence Jesus Christ taught. undecided

As for what is written in John 21 vs 15 - 17, see Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 for answers.

Feed my sheep
* When they are hungry, give them food to eat
* When they are thirsty, give them drink
Take care of my sheep
* when they are naked, cloth them
* when they are homeless, welcome them into your own home
* when they are sick, care for them
* when they are in prison, visit them
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Iseoluwani: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Get out!! What do you know??

Ask the man that fathered you
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by temielects(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nothing more !
I use to think like you until I had a spiritual encounter that is way bigger than my understanding,there is an invincible God,right beside you wherever you are right now,don't be deceived bro,there is a God that listens to prayers.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Ask the man that fathered you
Kids littered everywhere on this forum.

Please don't exhaust your mother's data on her phone oo. And make sure you charge her phone when you're done.

Sicko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.