Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32249 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by BJanta: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

You didn’t answer his question.

Neither you. Your concern was GOD 's attitude concerning the loss suffered by their victims and your judgment, in your self-righteousness, upon the so-called sinners. But if you have any understanding at all, you should be able to discern the answer to his posers. But you look like someone who likes judge and condemn without a full grasp of the situation.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by simplesearch: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Anyone engaging in armed robbery, prostitution, internet fraud or rituals of any kind and keep praying to God to help them succeed in such endeavor, are only mockng God,and setting up themselves for shame; for God cannot be mocked. The only prayer of a sinner God receives is 'God be merciful unto me a sinner'. Whatever other good thing that happens to a sinner without uttering the above prayer to God in total surrender, are mere arbitrary mercies of God shown to all his creatures and that will avail them Nothing at the end, if they refuse to repent.

Matthew 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Psalms 66:18
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

Proverbs 28:9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Isaiah 1:13
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

Ecclesiastes 8:12
Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:

John 9:31
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Matthew 15:8-9
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

1 Timothy 4:2
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Innomach(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Depends on where you stand. undecided

If you are an unbeliever, then prayer may indeed be needless, as you are responsible for providing for yourself most all that you will ever need, this since you are on your own until you decide, of your own, to turn your compass towards God. undecided

If you are a sinner, your compass is turned away from God until you make the decision to change your life to begin following God. undecided

If you are a follower of God, God guarantees you that you will receive everything you ask Him for. undecided

Hmmm! Religion!! The more you try to understand, the more confused you get. The only way to retain your sanity and remain relevant amongst religious crew is to play along, swallowing all you are told without questions. Asking questions or disbelieving makes you an unbeliever, devil's advocate etc.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
donborg:
1. The two commandments Jesus ordered us to obey are 1) Love the Lord your God with all your heart.
2) Love your neighbors as yourself.

LOVE here is the key word. no discriminations in loving your neighbor.
Jesus does not judge, rather he prays for sinners like he said on the cross, 'Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do'.

2. Human is spirit. The spiritual controls the physical.
The Bible says that 'we are not fighting flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers'.
What this means that the sins of the flesh, while abhorrent, is caused not by man's will, but by spiritual manipulations man cannot and is powerless to control. Jesus knew these thingsthat was why He said Father forgive them for they do not know what they do'

3. Pray for sinners like the Lord Jesus Christ to be free from spiritual manipulations by the devil and leave the judgment of sinners to God who sees all things
1. If you had paid close attention to the context of the conversation in which Jesus Christ revealed those two as the greatest, you would also have learned that those two commandments are instead of the Old Covenant Law of Moses which was given by God to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - the one is written in Exodus 20 whereas the other is I believe found somewhere in Leviticus 18. They are not of the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 & John 3 vs 5 - 8 both serve as evidence against all claims that humans are born as spirits. Man was created of the physical materials of this here earth. According to Jesus Christ, it is only when we are born again - born of Spirit- that we experience a birth of the Spirit kind. undecided

3. The best way you can pray for sinners is by instead doing what Jesus Christ commanded you to do which is that you obey His commandments. If you read through the Gospels, there are almost 100 commandments given by Jesus Christ to His followers - those are the laws you are to live by. A faithful servant is one who obeys his Master's every commandments. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by PWGLTD(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pacesetter123:
You failed woefully to address the matter as it's being presented.
The prayer OP is talking about here is not the type of prayer you are talking about.
He is asking weda God will answer if a Yahoo boy pray for more people to fall victims to his dubious work of scamming without being caught by the authority.
Also,weda God will answer a prayer of runs girl for more customers for her bleeping Enterprise.
But your own, you are talking about prayer of repentance and faith in the finished work of Christ by sinners.Two different things entirely.

My good friend faith in Christ Jesus is what saves, we should not loose sight of what matters to God and the heartbeat of God.
All unrighteousness is sin, sin is not classified before God my friend...so if you are a Liar or you backbite or you do any form of sin you are in the same category as those you are mentioning above!
Take note that the only factor that makes you different from any of the two category of persons you are talking about according to your OP is faith in Christ! Your sentiments and your experiences in the hands of any man does not affect the nature of God and cannot change the word of God. God is a good God and there's no evil in him, moreover he came as a man and paid for the sins of humanity and that is what saves you. Furthermore the message that has saved us makes us messengers!
God is not your president buhari or the president of America that enforces human constitution... his will is that all men should be saved and that is what he's all about!

Let me scratch your question.
God answers every prayer both from the believer and unbeliever as long as it's not a prayer for him to harm you or harm others...

Matthew 5:44-45
[44]But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
[45]That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Don't misrepresent the strong-willed nature of mankind to do evil with the good nature of God!
If you decide to kill or destroy people or yourself it's your decision and God does not usurp your will, but if you are in difficulty because of your decision and want God to intervene he'll do so outrightly because that's his nature!
Blessings!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nicetry:
SO does God answer prayer or He pour His mercy to those He choose regardless
What part of that writeup did you have a hard time comprehending? undecided

Jesus Christ did not come offering His followers God's mercy. Instead He gave to them a guarantee that God will answer their prayers. undecided

God's mercy, which is not an answer to any prayer, or a response to any one's request, is, like rain drops, automatically poured out by God on all of mankind. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Prisco4luv(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
See question.
God cannot answer such prayers. Their master the devil is the one that's answering their prayers

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Innomach:
Hmmm! Religion!! The more you try to understand, the more confused you get. The only way to retain your sanity and remain relevant amongst religious crew is to play along, swallowing all you are told without questions. Asking questions or disbelieving makes you an unbeliever, devil's advocate etc.
That explains why you are lost, my friend. undecided

So long as you let men lead you, you will forever remain lost to God in this. However, when you take back the reigns from men and hand it back to God who told you that He alone will teach you of Himself and His Kingdom, you open yourself to understanding the Truth of the Kingdom of God that even men have not even imagined or comprehended. - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34, Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17 undecided

Pick up the Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - and ask God to teach you His Truth anew - Tabula Rasa. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

But hell was made for some people? Who are those people?
Let wait till they start sending people to hell then we will know who is meant for .
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by fitinwell: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

How do you expect the sinner to repent if his prayer is abomination to God.?

God Cannot be Mocked!

U gerrit! smiley

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by VlamesIffect(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
There's no one up there or down here to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.

Nothing more !

Wow...but seriously what happened to you.....you really don't believe in none of this....are you a moralist or something happened and you said to hell with religion?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Let wait till they start sending people to hell then we will know who is meant for .

Thought it was meant for sinners?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Plenty oil dey your head Sha. Happy Sunday, and remain blessed sister primadonna.

Lol @sister

Thanks, Omoluabi. cheesy

Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kelvin3476: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nothing more !
I KNW U CREATED THE HUMAN RACE. IF U DNT HAVE ANYTHNG TO SAY ABOUT GOD , JUST KEEP QUIET AND NOT CURSE URSELF. PLEASE BECAREFUL
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Iseoluwani: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

So God answers them. Be deceiving urself
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iseoluwani:

So God answers them. Be deceiving urself
Get out!! What do you know??
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Alamkir: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yes ....... God answers all prayer, he is our creator and he is a just God. Whatever u pray for u get and whatever the consequences of ur prayer is, u will also get it.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I KNW U CREATED THE HUMAN RACE. IF U DNT HAVE ANYTHNG TO SAY ABOUT GOD , JUST KEEP QUIET AND NOT CURSE URSELF. PLEASE BECAREFUL

Kelvin, there's nothing like curse. You have been bound by religious and superstitious fears.

Stop living in fear.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
deolumike:

God bless you for citing that verse of scripture.
If these people study Psalm 73 fervently, no one would ever envy evil doers no matter how "prosperous" they might seem.

Faith is not a possession of all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:
But hell was made for some people? Who are those people?
Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 , Jesus Christ teaches you that Hell is meant for the goats in His flock. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
paulGrundy:

For the first time in my life, I overwhelmingly agree with you. I would say I am disgusted by some comments am seeing on the first thread.

No problem, it's not mine but God's word! smiley
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kelvin3476: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Kelvin, there's nothing like curse. You have been bound by religious and superstitious fears.

Stop living in fear.
I AM NEVER LIVING IN FEAR DEAR. THERE ARE MANY QUESTIONS U N3ED TO ASK URSELF
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Dremo12: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nothing more !

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olayetan:
We ain't God to know if he decline a set of people's prayer, ask him directly.
God told you the answer to that question from 1000s of years ago. Refuse to listen to Him at your own peril. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Psychokinetic:

I’m not twisting your words. You listed the 10 commandments, did you not?? Where did it say ‘only kill for self defense’?? I don’t blame hypocrites like you. We live in a world where sinners judge other sinners for sinning differently!
The 10 commandments, along with the other 603 commandments included in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. only applies to those who are born of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. So, from the very beginning, the premise of what you and the other have to say say completely wrong and have absolutely nothing to do with that which God has set before you. undecided

Instead, Jesus Christ, God's Law to condemns, commands that you love your enemies and pray for them, so even killing in self-defense is a sin.. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by charlsecy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm..... [/b]
The world would be just as it is now because they would be just as GOD is!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Don't you think it all depends on the prayer point?
It does not depend on the prayer but the state of the heart from which the prayer is sent from. undecided

If a sinner or an unbeliever, God doesn't answer such prayers. However, if done in submission and obedience of God's commandments, then God promises He will answer. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kami007:
From my own little understanding....it's not necessarily really believe it's all about the prayers..being answered or not,
It's about being good at what they do.
Bible says in proverbs
Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown"(note it doesn't mention the type of work)
Hush puppi is a very good example of this. Those type of wealth,do not stand the test of time.
another Bible verse says
Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.
Am not saying this to encourage fraud, rituals or prostitution, because another verse from the Bible says
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
It may seem like those yahoo boys are making it via prayers..no, it's just a result of them putting in effort and time in what they do, especially those that have successful mentors showing them the ropes..the same is applicable in every sector..
If you follow who know road..more often times than not, you will arrive at ur destination..
Na just time.
I am afraid your understanding stands in contradiction to the very Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by TheKingsmann(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Get out!! What do you know??
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
You lied

God's blessings are equal on people whether Christians or not
There is no truth to this claim of yours. lipsrsealed
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Handsum64:
What you should be asking if God answers the prayers of Nigerian pastors.
Those guys are more scandalous than yahoo yahoo boys and call girls put together.
They visit ogboni or babalawo at night corner your wives and daughters after service and still extort the gullibles for tithes and offerings
Again, God only promised to answer the prayers of those who live their lives in obedience to His commandments, the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

Your pastors and mogs are false teachers and false prophets and so they do not, as Jesus Christ made clear over 2000 years ago, are not of Him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.