Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,571 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. (28832 Views)

A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Help!!! I Mistakenly Overloaded My Airtel Line / How To Get 6gb With N3000 Or 3gb With N2000 On 9mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by luvyaself95(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
damoobaba:
I just saw #1k on my glo line now, I don nearly finish am sef. If the owner calls me, I go return am but maybe na December sha
madman na e you be grin
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Istan2020: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheiaTalks:

If you can't reach the person, just say a prayer or two for him or her (if you're a Christian sha)...

It's not your fault...
I'm right here, he can reach me. I've been calling the number since midnight but it's switched off. I wish the Op can refund the airtime embarassed
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by luvyaself95(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
YoSlowDown:
Naso I mistakenly credit one werey 10,000 airtime yesterday I been calling since yesterday he no dey pick. I can't even file a dispute to my bank. So frustrating but Westin man go do

I hope this one is lucky to get a refund from you tho
try contacting your network customer care
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by elooma: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
The person will call.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Istan2020: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Op, please helped me refund the airtime. The line I mistakenly recharged is 08127275624 embarassed
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
luvyaself95:
Chai grin even if the person would want to return the data it's impossible as an old woman she is

That's not even the issue, but it will just waste
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Istan2020: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
elooma:
The person will call.
I have called severally but the line is switched off embarassed
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Istan2020: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmydee:
Na scam ooo. When the person calls you, he will likely pray for you.Don’t say “Amen” . Just keep your mouth shut.
Na ritualists be that oo.
This is not true sir. I was trying to do Airtel subscription and missed one digit. I have been calling him since midnight but the number is switched off.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Istan2020:
Op, please helped me refund the airtime. The line I mistakenly recharged is 08127275624 embarassed
this is not my number. Mine is 0802xxxxxxxxx
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Kalaba(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I have this airtel line I only use for browsing. Its not my personal line, just strictly for browsing. Though sometimes I make calls with it whenever there's a bonus airtime in it. So yesterday I saw a credit alert of N3000 worth of airtime and I think It was a mistake by someone. I called customer care but they refused to reveal the identity of the person. I seriously want to make a refund but I don't know to do so.
I would have claimed this, but my own error happened on Friday and not yesterday.

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hello dear Nl

I’m the person that credited you. Lol, maybe you can transfer it to me
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kalaba:

I would have claimed this, but my own error happened on Friday and not yesterday.
for you to claim it you have to call me. Do you have my number?
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Hello dear Nl

I’m the person that credited you. Lol, maybe you can transfer it to me
call me if you are the one.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Olam09(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Istan2020:
I actually used an Access Bank mobile app and made a mistake and wrote 6 in the op's number I quoted earlier.

grin Thief!
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Herbephe1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol, I once borrowed #800 from MTN and someone mistakenly sent 1k to my MTN number... I knew it'd would have been a mistake. The person called me and I didn't pick it,o I called him back and use the remaining 200 to explain to him. after much explanation, the response was"chai Sapa" and We both burst into laughter...
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by tete7000(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Passionnn:
I was on my own jejely one Monday morning when someone called me to tell me they mistakenly sent recharge pins to my message inbox. The person begged me not to load them. I assured the person that I won't load them.
30 minutes later, the person called again that the cards have been resent to the real destination and the person confirmed I didn't touch it. He further told me his father wished to speak with me.
When the "father" spoke, it was with a fake Yoruba accent. He introduced himself as a babalawo from Ile Ife. He asked me to get a sachet of water. He wanted to pray for me. I told him I am with one. After the prayers, he told me he could make me very rich. All I needed to do was to send him 50k to buy the necessary materials for the sacrifice.
419 people, very creative. My only joy that day was that he was the one burning his airtime. I was just playing along.

II once had similar experience.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Olam09(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Istan2020:
I'm right here, he can reach me. I've been calling the number since midnight but it's switched off. I wish the Op can refund the airtime embarassed

Show the transaction screenshot by taking a screenshot from your bank mobile app and let us compare it to the one OP posted.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Kalaba(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
for you to claim it you have to call me. Do you have my number?
Like I said, mine happened on Friday, the number I wanted recharging never got credited, the person who I called to recharge the number got debited multiple times, but was refunded 3k less, meaning one transaction went through. Wether it was the number I sent or a wrong number (possibly yours), I can't say. Nevertheless, I have paid him the 3k, and I want to commend you for taking this stress just to identify and payback the person, indeed there are still sincere Nigerians.
If it happens to be my transaction, please keep it. You're a good man.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Kalaba(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Herbephe1:
Lol, I once borrowed #800 from MTN and someone mistakenly sent 1k to my MTN number... I knew it'd would have been a mistake. The person called me and I didn't pick it,o I called him back and use the remaining 200 to explain to him. after much explanation, the response was"chai Sapa" and We both burst into laughter...
I remember sometimes around September 2020, I wanted recharging my Dad's line with 1k and then recharged another person's line (all digits are same just the last digit, instead of 4 I typed 5), I later called the person to explain, the bros kept whining me with hello hello hello, I no dey hear you o...

� I just tire leave am

1 Like

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by YoSlowDown: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
luvyaself95:
try contacting your network customer care
Alright. Thanks
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Inspirer1: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Even if the sender calls you be careful and only send back to the phone number or bank account it originated from. This could be a stolen fund or money laundering.

Hmmm, I mistakenly credited a number while still in the uni when trying to load my line, I called the number whose owner told me he's Airtel customer care agent, despite telling him I am a student back then, the guy never returned anything... undecided undecided
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Istan2020: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olam09:

grin Thief!
Your head must be paining your for you to have called me a thief. You were blind to see where I wrote op's number and my explanations, right?

I am going to upload the screenshot of the transaction.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

That's not the person's number. It's an airtel official number used in selling VTU. I have called it countless times and its switched off

Hmm
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Geofavor(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please refund the sender if you find him/her. You're right, it was a mistake.

I once mistakenly sent an airtime worth 2k to someone else. I called the guy and he was sounding like all these almajiri. He wasn't even responding properly. I just left it. By God's grace, losing 2k wouldn't make me lose sleep or anything like that. I just carefully sent another 2k airtime to the intended number.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by kozmokaz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jirilistic:
grin I dey recharge am once in a while for nite sub or dat 200 naira for 1gb. But I use the amount I recharged on it

Swear again cheesy grin
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Abujaexpress: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
luvyaself95:
e no tef am na why the threat undecided
It is criminal to convert someone'e to personal use, whether he stole it or erroneously credited to his account. Ignorance is no excuse in law
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Mariezaza1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I have this airtel line I only use for browsing. Its not my personal line, just strictly for browsing. Though sometimes I make calls with it whenever there's a bonus airtime in it. So yesterday I saw a credit alert of N3000 worth of airtime and I think It was a mistake by someone. I called customer care but they refused to reveal the identity of the person. I seriously want to make a refund but I don't know to do so.
Bros abeg i need am 08129735163
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Aaaoo: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Awoof
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Chicent(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

That's not the person's number. It's an airtel official number used in selling VTU. I have called it countless times and its switched off

Oh OK..... My bad
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Chicent(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Sunnybabe:
that's not the sender... If you are familiar with buying airtime online and VTU. you will understand this.

OK bro.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Akaekpuchiowa: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Those guys will still call you to transfer it back. Is format of scamming people locally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels / Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.