Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. (28875 Views)

A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Help!!! I Mistakenly Overloaded My Airtel Line / How To Get 6gb With N3000 Or 3gb With N2000 On 9mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Bruno531(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2022
Exkandayee:

My brother I swear it was a mistake,do you know yesterday I was trying to recharge my phone through bank with my phone,I made a mistake by omitting numbers, omo I transferred 5k to someone yesterday, the thing still dey pain me,I Neve still recharge till now,the person will be crying like me now
I have recharge 1500 from bank to my phone number, but the number wasn't complete. Do you know till today I don't know where the money enter and bank didn't refund me the money again
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Passionnn:
I was on my own jejely one Monday morning when someone called me to tell me they mistakenly sent recharge pins to my message inbox. The person begged me not to load them. I assured the person that I won't load them.
30 minutes later, the person called again that the cards have been resent to the real destination and the person confirmed I didn't touch it. He further told me his father wished to speak with me.
When the "father" spoke, it was with a fake Yoruba accent. He introduced himself as a babalawo from Ile Ife. He asked me to get a sachet of water. He wanted to pray for me. I told him I am with one. After the prayers, he told me he could make me very rich. All I needed to do was to send him 50k to buy the necessary materials for the sacrifice.
419 people, very creative. My only joy that day was that he was the one burning his airtime. I was just playing along.
imagine this kind happen to dad and I wasn't aware,not until went he called them tired and even send the 2k join.as him come see the thing no work na him he come dey tell us
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by oluwakayode25(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2022
I wish you were the person i made my own wrong transfer to. I wanted to make my usual airtel subscription but i sent 3k airtime to a wrong number. I called this person and till this moment, i can't tell what language she was speaking but mo ti move on!
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Skmoda360(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2022
donbachi:
Na like dis the miracle alert dey take enter too..after una go sey e no possible.

Enjoy.
I was also credited with 5000 on my MTN line too last year by an unknown number.......
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Nobleou(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Not a mistake. It's from airtel, I got 200 naira from same number. But later confirm it was airtel.
U got 3000 because u use and recharge the line frequently
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by alabi484(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Istan2020:

Yes, I was conducting an interview by around 12am before the internet started giving me issues. So I thought it was due to low data and wanted to topup with 3k subscription so I can continue with the interview. But I mistakenly recharged his line instead. This happened twice in the midnight, but the second number I recharged was my line. So I just abandoned the the interview and went to sleep. : embarassed
Sorry, hope you get it back
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by AYOMIDE1948(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yah soap don pick niyan
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by endsarrrs(f): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
Old skul generation
Thats right. We here before the indomie generation grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Mohbola(f): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2022
symbianDON:
I don laff tire grin how can anyone launder N3k? Abi is it airtime the person wan launder ni?
e funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.