Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. (28874 Views)

A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Help!!! I Mistakenly Overloaded My Airtel Line / How To Get 6gb With N3000 Or 3gb With N2000 On 9mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I have this airtel line I only use for browsing. Its not my personal line, just strictly for browsing. Though sometimes I make calls with it whenever there's a bonus airtime in it. So yesterday I saw a credit alert of N3000 worth of airtime and I think It was a mistake by someone. I called customer care but they refused to reveal the identity of the person. I seriously want to make a refund but I don't know to do so.
08086594417 is the sender number call him to confirm..
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Jirilistic(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
cheesy Serious o
It's still there
kozmokaz:

Swear cheesy
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by kozmokaz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jirilistic:
cheesy Serious o
It's still there

And you never recharge the line sine ba grin
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Abujaexpress: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Trace the phone line and return the amount erroneously sent to you, otherwise, it can put you in serious problems.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by socialmediaman: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please do I mistakenly did this about a month ago. I contacted the guy he refused to refund my credit. I reached out to my bank and Airtel I was told the guy owed Airtel some money and it has been deducted. I have his details.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Jirilistic(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin I dey recharge am once in a while for nite sub or dat 200 naira for 1gb. But I use the amount I recharged on it
kozmokaz:

And you never recharge the line sine ba grin
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Josywhyte: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your Sunday browsing dey sure. Happy Sunday to u. Abeg if u wan return am just transfer small airtime give me
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Last week, I mistakenly credit someone phone line with ₦1500 airtime which I supposed to send to my second line. It pain me die because I wanted to use the money to subscribe for data.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by VIKTO83(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's ur girlfriend/boyfriend.
Nothing strange.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by MufasaLion: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Even if the sender calls you be careful and only send back to the phone number or bank account it originated from. This could be a stolen fund or money laundry.

undercurrent:
The level of una reasoning for this naira land get as e be. So N3000 na money laundering abi. Well done

SUPERPACK:
You level of Ignorance is high.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See what "money laundry" caused.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by do4luv14(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I have this airtel line I only use for browsing. Its not my personal line, just strictly for browsing. Though sometimes I make calls with it whenever there's a bonus airtime in it. So yesterday I saw a credit alert of N3000 worth of airtime and I think It was a mistake by someone. I called customer care but they refused to reveal the identity of the person. I seriously want to make a refund but I don't know to do so.

my guy just wire me 1k, make ah take buy Data
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
anewchapter:
Please do I mistakenly did this about a month ago. I contacted the guy he refused to refund my credit. I reached out to my bank and Airtel I was told the guy owed Airtel some money and it has been deducted. I have his details.
In other words, you help him to pay his debt.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by wisdomkid: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Even if the sender calls you be careful and only send back to the phone number or bank account it originated from. This could be a stolen fund or money laundry.

How will he/she knows? except of course, its really really similar with his, and ONLY difference is one or two digits. OP should be careful.
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by stamapro(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just do the right thing, so that you fit sleep with both eyes closed. Wetin no be your own, no be your own.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by saphiere(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
please I'm the one. It was a mistake. I wanted sending it to lalasticlala
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by tit(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are now rich
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Call me make we begin talk
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by JohnWealth001(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
donbachi:
Na like dis the miracle alert dey take enter too..after una go sey e no possible.

Enjoy.

Miracle alerts at other people's expenses
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Chicent(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Why no w... The number of the sender is there. Abi no be you send screenshot of the text,??
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by midasbliss(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
SUPERPACK:

Lol... Money laundry
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by symbianDON(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mohbola:
3000 Stolen funds? lmao
I don laff tire grin how can anyone launder N3k? Abi is it airtime the person wan launder ni?
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by damoobaba: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
I just saw #1k on my glo line now, I don nearly finish am sef. If the owner calls me, I go return am but maybe na December sha
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by illicit(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
chatinent:
Oh, so it was you. Do send it back to me. No bi you I bi wan send am.

Ole

tongue
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Sunnybabe(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chicent:

Why no w... The number of the sender is there. Abi no be you send screenshot of the text,??
that's not the sender... If you are familiar with buying airtime online and VTU. you will understand this.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Exkandayee(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
My brother I swear it was a mistake,do you know yesterday I was trying to recharge my phone through bank with my phone,I made a mistake by omitting numbers, omo I transferred 5k to someone yesterday, the thing still dey pain me,I Neve still recharge till now,the person will be crying like me now

2 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Impactech: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Passionnn:
I was on my own jejely one Monday morning when someone called me to tell me they mistakenly sent recharge pins to my message inbox. The person begged me not to load them. I assured the person that I won't load them.
30 minutes later, the person called again that the cards have been resent to the real destination and the person confirmed I didn't touch it. He further told me his father wished to speak with me.
When the "father" spoke, it was with a fake Yoruba accent. He introduced himself as a babalawo from Ile Ife. He asked me to get a sachet of water. He wanted to pray for me. I told him I am with one. After the prayers, he told me he could make me very rich. All I needed to do was to send him 50k to buy the necessary materials for the sacrifice.
419 people, very creative. My only joy that day was that he was the one burning his airtime. I was just playing along.

Laugh

I can relate, I have been called twice like that too

3 Likes

Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by Starz825(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Op .from zero to hero oooo grin
Re: I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. by deen84(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=Jirilistic post=110381573]Same happened to me last year
I received airtime in an mtn line I hardly use from two separate numbers and it amounted to about to 3063 naira
Waited for the person to call but there was no call
The airtime still dey dat sim till now[/quotc
Can you please share some with me too 08107902884
God bless you
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone / Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.