Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Cross Roads - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cross Roads (28980 Views)

On The Roads Of Lagos – Lesson From The Young Master. / Cross / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Preshbeauty:
Wait.

"Don't tell me you are falling for him?" And "with all due respect sir". I don't think it's his cousin.

But who else?

Well done damsel.

It's me ooo. I'm the one that wants to kill Jamil. grin grin oya beat me.
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ujunwa14:
Jamil is doing love while some people are planning his death.

I don't think it's his cousin.

Well done damsel

grin grin grin grin Chai. Jamil is doing love.
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nanya14:
Aaaah is it not his cousin? Damsel please come and unconfuse me ooo.

Well done

I will unconfuse you soon. grin grin
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adesina12:
dansel babeee
Jamil must not die if you don't want me to divorce you grin
sweet popcorn for you sweetie
chop kisses tongue

Hahahaha i can't risk you divorcing me na. I will not kill Jamil. I won't even think of it.
Re: Cross Roads by Embellished(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Aaaaw i love this.
Who dey zuzu?
grin grin

Well done damsel
Re: Cross Roads by Nanya14: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin grin this girl sef. She said he served her breakfast of heartbreak.

Well-done damsel.
Re: Cross Roads by Adesina12: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
damselposh:

Hahahaha i can't risk you divorcing me na. I will not kill Jamil. I won't even think of it.
I trust you
That's my babe ...chop kisses
Who dey zuzu? grin
Sweet popcorn for you dear
Re: Cross Roads by Ann2012(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: Cross Roads by Ujunwa14(f): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
I love the bond between Nonye and her sister. I wish i have this kind of bond with my younger sister but the only thing that one knows is to wear my clothes. Finish.

Thanks damsel.
Re: Cross Roads by PrudySara(f): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Awwwn! I missed you too
I went on a sabbatical leave!
YoungBruzzy:

Aww my nairaland girlfriend is finally back wink thanks baby for the mention wink but where have you been since all these days?? I miss you so very much cry
Re: Cross Roads by silverlinen(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Damsel..this is great, buh make chimdiya calm down oo. Shey na jamil uncle and sister dey do am strong thing ni?

By the way, we are Edolites oo damsel, not Edosian. Thank you
Re: Cross Roads by YoungBruzzy(m): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2022
PrudySara:
Awwwn! I missed you too
I went on a sabbatical leave!
Lol grin Sabbatical leave indeed smiley
It's good to have you back baby

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by Adesina12: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2022
FlowerGirl040 come and join us here
Re: Cross Roads by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Adesina12:
FlowerGirl040 come and join us here
Where is my popcorn?
Re: Cross Roads by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard here it is
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2022
CHAPTER TWELVE

He walked straight to the waiting room as soon as he entered the hospital. He was a regular visitor there so no one questioned him. He crossed his leg as soon as he sat down while he waited for the younger man to surface.

"Good afternoon sir" the younger man greeted as soon as he entered the waiting room.

"Good afternoon" he looked at the younger man who was wearing a lab coat. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine sir" he replied sitting beside the older man.

"Do you think that stuff is working? Because i don't understand why he is still alive despite all we are doing" the older man spoke up.

"It's working. It just doesn't kill immediately. It kills slowly" he replied with a chuckle.

"The doctor said he still has more months to live. That's too far. I can't wait" the older man said balling his palm in a fist.

"Let's wait until when the doctor said he will die. How is She? I hope she is doing her job well?" He asked.

"I don't even know for her. She is acting as if she has feelings for that boy" he hissed. The younger man let out a quick laugh.

"I actually like the pattern she is using. She is being careful so that when Jamil finally dies, they won't even suspect us. You know who they will point fingers at?" He grinned at the older man.

"Yea right? I think you are correct" the older replied with a nod.

"Just let her do her thing" he said.

"Okay then. If you say so" the older man shrugged.

JAMIL
To say i was shocked when i got a call from my attraction (I will continue to call her my Attraction even after knowing her name. I even had her contact saved on my phone as my Attraction) in the morning is an understatement. I was more than shocked. The way we just clicked immediately after we exchanged contacts was mesmerizing. The way she spoke to me like we had been friends since ages was just amazing. When she had said she was going to take care of the bills i was actually surprised. Nigerian ladies didn't really like taking a man out not to talk of paying the bills. I drove into her street and checked my wrist watch, it was a few minutes to 5pm, I was right on time. Few minutes after, I was parked in front of her house and then i put a call across to her. She walked out of the compound a few seconds after and crossed over to where my car was parked. She had worn what i used to know as an underwear but ladies recently renamed "Biker's Short", well whatever worked for them. She was wearing a white T-shirt on the short and a slippers. She packed her natural hair into a bun. She dressed so casual that i felt i was overdressed with my suit.

"Hey Edo man" she said the moment she entered my car.

"Hey dear" I said back. "You look simple and beautiful" I said igniting the car.

"Thanks" she replied then looked at my outfit. "You really like suit don't you?" She asked.

"Where are we going to?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Just keep going straight. When you get to the end of the street, take a turn to the right, drive down a little and then stop at the first place after the hospital" she explained. I nodded and drove off. "You didn't answer my question Oga" she said. I glanced at her briefly, she didn't have any make up on, I decided to derail from the subject of discussion.

"You don't like wearing makeup?" I asked taking my gaze back to the road.

"No i don't" she replied curtly.

"Okay" I shrugged.

"Why are you always on suit?" She asked again. That girl was really stubborn.

"I'm a business man. Everything about me should be corporate" I smiled.

"Even when you are out on a date with your friend on a Saturday?" She scoffed.

"Well i just love wearing suit" I shrugged.

"If you are going to be my friend, you will have to touch your wardrobe a tiny, weeny bit" she said.

"Yes Ma'am" I answered with a nod.

I stopped in front of an empty land and turned to look at her to know if i was at the right place. "Is it here?" I asked.

"Yes. Just drive in, they have a parking space" she replied. I drove in and parked beside a black Lexus. We got down from the car and i looked around. It was an open space, about two plots of land with trees planted all around producing natural air. A wooden table and two wooden benches were kept under each tree with the table in the center. A big Caravan was at the extreme, that was where the kitchen was. Where they made everything they sold. There were many people there enjoying the serenity of the place as well.

"Wow this place is calm and cool" I said out loud. I liked how it was quiet.

"Wait till you taste their meal, you will just go crazy" she replied with a smile. She led me to an empty table and we sat across from each other. I nearly removed my suit to enjoy the natural breeze the tree provided. My attraction waved at a little girl and she ran towards us instantly.

"Aunty Nonye welcome" the little girl said.

"Zoba what do you people have?" She asked the little girl.

"We have the complete menu" she replied. My attraction turned to me and asked what i wanted to eat. That was the only opportunity I had to eat something different from what Bella had been cooking for me so i decided to grab it.

"Let me have fried rice and chicken please" I said. The little girl let out a slight chuckle. I stared at her to know what was funny before my attraction spoke up.

"This is a local place Jamil. They prepare only local dishes here like Abacha, Nkwobi, Bush meat pepper soup and native soups" she explained.

"Okay" I scratched my head. She looked at me for a while before she turned to the little girl.

"Get two plates of Nkwobi and one Hollandia yogurt and" she looked at me "what will you like to drink?" She asked. I was advised to stop taking alcohol after my test results were released but whatever, i wouldn't die if i drank alcohol for one day.

"I will take Heniekein" I smiled. The little girl nodded and ran off. "I guess you come here quite often" I told her.

"Not really. The owner of this place knows me. She is in the same C.W.O group in church with my mother" she kissed her teeth.

"Okay" I nodded. After a few minutes, the girl came with our order. I stared on as she placed them on the table. I stared curiously at what they called Nkwobi. A small wooden plate that had stirred meat full to the brim with onions sliced expertly on top. A green sliced vegetable placed on top of the meat beside the onions. I wondered how it would taste.

"You have not eaten Nkwobi before?" She asked.

"No" I shook my head.

"Well you are going to eat it today" she winked at me and my heart skipped. "Wash your hands" she pushed a basin of water to me and i hurriedly washed my hands. I took the first piece of meat and put it in my mouth and looked at her before i chewed. The feeling was heavenly. I picked another piece and chewed hurriedly before picking another piece again. "I see you like it" she chuckled.

"I love it" I simply replied and went back to chewing the meat. I uncork the drink and poured some into a glass cup. I took a sip and returned to the meat again. I put another piece in my mouth and moaned. "This is really good. Wow" I muttered which only earned me a laugh from her.

We were done eating and the same little girl had cleared our table. I had let out a belch like more than three times. My attraction stood up and said she was going to pay for what we ate. I immediately dipped my hand in my trouser pocket and retrieved some money. I gave it to her but she shook her head.

"It's my treat Jamil, don't worry i can handle it" she said before heading towards the caravan. I put the money back in my pocket. She had just won my heart completely and that stunt she pulled out there was her ticket to not pay for anything again as long as i was with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Embellished:
Aaaaw i love this.
Who dey zuzu?
grin grin

Well done damsel

Who dey breath?
grin grin
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Nanya14:
grin grin grin this girl sef. She said he served her breakfast of heartbreak.

Well-done damsel.

No be small breakfast lol
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Adesina12:

I trust you
That's my babe ...chop kisses
Who dey zuzu? grin
Sweet popcorn for you dear

grin grin who dey zuzu?
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma’am

Thanks for reading
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Ujunwa14:
I love the bond between Nonye and her sister. I wish i have this kind of bond with my younger sister but the only thing that one knows is to wear my clothes. Finish.

Thanks damsel.

Hahahaha na small small
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2022
silverlinen:
Damsel..this is great, buh make chimdiya calm down oo. Shey na jamil uncle and sister dey do am strong thing ni?

By the way, we are Edolites oo damsel, not Edosian. Thank you

Okay sir. Correction taken. Let me go and correct it ASAP.
Re: Cross Roads by Preshbeauty(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2022
That means there are three people on the whole that are planning Jamil's death. Una plan no go work.

That Nkwobi wey Jamil and Nonye chop don dey hungry me now.

Damsel well-done ooo
Re: Cross Roads by Adesina12: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Damsel will you take me out to eat Nwokwobi?
SteveOnyeMgbu
Holywizard
Please join the table
Food is ready and sweet popcorn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cross Roads by Embellished(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Damsel, Jamil must not die. I don't know how you do it.

This Nonye girl is a vibe.

Thanks op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross Roads by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCuteking join us here

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by Holywizard: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Samzie
Re: Cross Roads by MrCuteking(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
MrCuteking join us here
Thanks grin
Re: Cross Roads by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrCuteking:
Thanks grin
grin
Re: Cross Roads by Nanya14: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Now they are three. Who are they? Damsel please unveil these evil people fast fast.

Chai Nkwobi don dey hungry me ooo

Damsel thank you.
Re: Cross Roads by silverlinen(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
damselposh:

"Nop. I'm from Edo State" i answered with a smile.

"So you will go back home this night? Is it not late? Oh yeah i forgot you are an Edolite.

Yeah Damsel, this is it. You're blessed already.
And Edo to the world.
Ivbie Edo vbá èsé oo.
Re: Cross Roads by silverlinen(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai i remember when i carry one girl go palladium bar for Mary slessor Calabar, i other nkwobi give this babe...the babe chop finish, come turn nkwobi ambassador oo lol.
Omo i love that stuff pass my girlfriend..so jamil, i can relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) / Temptation / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.