Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? (28541 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kabukabu50(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

But did the ambulance arrive and pick her up without demanding up front payment? Yes they did.
About everything else, I don’t believe you. At all. So if you are unconscious you will be refused treatment until you awake? No. If you are in critical condition you are refused treatment? No. If you are in pain? No.They will refuse to save your life if you don’t sign paperwork? My main point was that no money will be demanded up front and I will stick by my word and say you won’t be refused treatment. Again, I don’t believe you and won’t change my mind on that.

But my question is this: if a person can get treatment without payment upfront and discharged without payment being required, why would they NOT want to sign paperwork? I’ll tell you why—that try to get over mentality.

Absolutely right.

It's so hard to argue with village boys that dont own a common passport.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by irririchris(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
*_The Value of ₦1m over 40 years (1981 - 2021):_*��

1981: ₦1m = *$1,570,105*
1991: ₦1m = *$102,517*
2001: ₦1m = *$8,814*
2011: ₦1m = *$6,382*
2021: ₦1m = *$2,421*
_#StatiSense (CBN)_

If you have your way now, better japa!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by planetx: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ibk2020:

Am sure you haven't been to airport talkless of travelling out of this shit hole, leave anyone that want to japa, it's not your money.
Keep believing in Nigeria!

I traveled abroad for the first time probably before you were born or was still a toddler.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Ibk2020: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
planetx:
I traveled abroad for the first time probably before you were born or was still a toddler.
All your post is about rubbishing japa people,
Go find job o
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Ibk2020: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
planetx:
It's obvious you are suffering from depressnn due to your deportation

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by nokingasgod: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
How much can you possibly earn, earn legitimately that is, that will effectively take care of your security and that of your family members, take care of your water and power needs, your feeding and mobility and be able to just live like a human being for once!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by planetx: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ibk2020:

It's obvious you are suffering from depressnn due to your deportation
Mumu go line up at the embassy for your Visa, how many times have you been denied?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Ibk2020: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
planetx:
Mumu go line up at the embassy for your Visa, how many times have you been denied?
Why are u always on all travel topic?
Na you know watin you dey find oo
Poor boy window shopping...

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by nokingasgod: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
How much can you possibly earn, earn legitimately that is, that will effectively take care of your security and that of your family members, take care of your water, power and health needs, your feeding and mobility and be able to just live like a human being for once!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by planetx: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ibk2020:

Trying to save you dumb japa crew from your delusional minds.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by COMPAQ(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
irririchris:
*_The Value of ₦1m over 40 years (1981 - 2021):_*��

1981: ₦1m = *$1,570,105*
1991: ₦1m = *$102,517*
2001: ₦1m = *$8,814*
2011: ₦1m = *$6,382*
2021: ₦1m = *$2,421*
_#StatiSense (CBN)_

If you have your way now, better japa!

Just look at that movement from 1981 to 2001!! Just 20years!! From a rich man to a bloody poor man in just 20years!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kabukabu50(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ibk2020:

Crab mentality.

You cannot go unless I go.

Lol.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by o9o9: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

In America, if you are in a traffic accident an ambulance will arrive to get you within minutes even if you are penniless. You will be taken to a hospital and treated whether you have money or not, they’ll send a bill later if you’re uninsured but you won’t be refused treatment.

Police reports are free and they are dispatched at no cost.

Does this happen in Nigeria?

Hahhhahhahahahah.

I should laugh. Lol . Ambulance pick you for free.

Don't worry when you see your deductible after the accident. You go sabi say no be moimoi and it is not free.

Some Americans have resorted to Uber for emergency services because calling an ambulance can cost you as much $750
For a trip.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg tell me wetin or how the pesin dey make am first
Kayharry:
There is no amount of money u can make in naija that can stop you from going abroad. I know few rich mean who who makes over 10m per week and they still run abroad.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Help a brother, I just need to know how the person makes that Money per week, a quite explainer will do.
Kayharry:
There is no amount of money u can make in naija that can stop you from going abroad. I know few rich mean who who makes over 10m per week and they still run abroad.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
o9o9:

Hahhhahhahahahah.

I should laugh. Lol . Ambulance pick you for free.

Don't worry when you see your deductible after the accident. You go sabi say no be moimoi and it is not free.

Some Americans have resorted to Uber for emergency services because calling an ambulance can cost you as much $750
For a trip.

You don’t even know what a deductible is, you’ve used it in a wrong context. You’re not worth arguing with.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Aaay: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nothing is working is not about money alone
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg I wan dey earn like you, help me with an explainer of what you do
dreh17:
I earn about 200k (entrepreneur) per month and even though it's not enough and I'm still struggling, I've never wanted to leave the country even when I was poorer. I've never been convinced to.
I'll rather stay in my fatherland and rough it here
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by o9o9: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You don’t even know what a deductible is, you’ve used it in a wrong context. You’re not worth arguing with.

You know nothing. Na your type dem dey use their head break coconut You think your insurance deductible won't go up after such accident? That's even if any insurance coy would even want to cover you. Lol because you are now a big risk/liability.

You lots think things are just rosy and everything just works seemlessly.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
o9o9:

You know nothing. Na your type dem dey use their head break coconut You think your insurance deductible won't go up after such accident? That's even if any insurance coy would even want to cover you. Lol because you are now a big risk/liability.

You lots think things are just rosy and everything just works seemlessly.

You obviously don’t know how insurance in America works. At all. And you keep making yourself look even dumber by showing everyone that you don’t know what a deductible is and how it works. You look even dumber calling an insurance company an INSURANCE COY. Dummy, thanks to Obamacare health insurances can’t deny converge due to pre-existing conditions. You don’t know the difference between health insurance and vehicle insurance. You don’t know anything about either and are conflating things about both you think you know.

And I have one of the best health and vehicle insurances. Instead of going back and forth with me try to elevate your sad life. Goodbye
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by bizhop01: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Your security is better than naira
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Hannania:
Top investment bankers making an average of 1m /month, managers in oil companies earning $10000(5m)/month and top programmers earning $60,000/yr(30m) are choosing to leave, and you need to ask why?

1. Firstly, oil workers earning those crazy amounts live in estates with heavy guided security for fear of kidnappers which are long before bandits. So what's the essence of earning this huge amount and being enclosed.

2. Tech guys making that crazy amount are not believed these days as some go as far as stating it's yahoo and face abrupt harassment timely. So why shouldn't we leave?

3. The whole world is a system of immigration. Places like the USA, Canada are all linage traced to immigrant forms. So it's not a crime.

Of you choosing to remain in Nigeria, it's a choice. And if Japa is the goal, still go for it. Let's stop making it a big deal. Nobody owes anybody an explanation. History has shown us what patriotism means in this country.

After all, independence was a result of greed and power and not the true intent of independence. The civil war proved it, and the present-day nepotism.
Very interesting

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Kayharry(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2022
nwetadinobi042:
Help a brother, I just need to know how the person makes that Money per week, a quite explainer will do.
pms marketer and owns different filling station all over nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2022
victorazy:

You don't know what your saying bro. Even a million per month, you won't dream of traveling abroad where you don't feel free, racist everywhere, tax, no freedom of speech etc.
When I see comments like yours
I just chuckle grin cheesy
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by victorazy(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

When I see comments like yours
I just chuckle grin cheesy

Ofcus .....
Is obvious you've not touched a million and you've not traveled out if not you'll understand faster.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by walesho(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
You guys still don't get it, its not about the money, its all about good standard of living abroad.

Good roads

24/7 power supply

Good educational system

Good financial system etc

You will begin to live like a normal human being.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Flets: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2022
There is a reason the very wealthy have a base outside Nigeria.

The very day you make a billion naira, you will understand how frail living in Nigeria.

The wealthiest of Nigerians have their families abroad or in the tightest security networks within Nigeria.

In this short life of ours, make sure you enjoy some sanity and humanity. Some Nigerians will live and die without experiencing what living is truly about….. it’s always not about money.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by knowyaself2(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2022
kabukabu50:

Your President and Senators have that same pride when they go to UK for healthcare and send their kids to American universities.

Tufiaaaaaaa.

Well, I won't join the bandwagon because Mr xyz did the same. Whether you believe it or not Africa is for Africans, the earlier we all sit our ass down and develop it the better for us all. And If the universal law of reincarnation holds true, we all will be born in Africa in our next life times, and the cycle continues.
Bob Marley says, he who fights and runs away, lives to fight again.
For me, it's okay to travel on business or to go get quality education. But I can't cowardly run away from my country because we are too corrupt or because we have leadership challenges. Every country has its own peculiar problems. I rather stay here and fight and try to make things better. My opinion.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Gift96: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2022
damiloladuke:
No amount. I'm tired
sorry about that
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
victorazy:

Ofcus .....
Is obvious you've not touched a million and you've not traveled out if not you'll understand faster.
Okay sir
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Doubuzofficial: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
StayMotivated:
With my 100k salary i dey plan to Japa.

Aje!! You Dey inspire me.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Fadafada231(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
virginchaser:
It's sweeter when you are opportune to go on holiday and be back than to be there struggling to get documents. I couldn't understand why some drop good jobs in Nigeria and take over menial jobs abroad. A fellow is presently begging his employer in Nigeria to see him as prodigal son and accept him back.

Hahaha funny, that his employer go laugh tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate / Shell To Sack 10,000 Workers - Capital Post / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.