Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Plan To Relocate To Uk - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Plan To Relocate To Uk (53725 Views)

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Gwan2(m): 4:37am On Feb 22, 2022
eluquenson:
That's a bloody lie, i am currently in UK and life is well here.

You earn what you do, people in UK will surely understand my statements better.

No amenities in Nigeria, but here you get everything you pay for.

Anyone that feels leaving Nigeria is the best for him should do now.

I am here as a student and i know what i have earned within a short period. Shortage or no shortage, there are different means of getting cash.

Note: follow who KNOW ROAD

You work what you do right?? ….though not completely false, but not absolutely true either.

You are a student and you feel the safety net the UK system gives you as a student last forever right. As a student, I worked and earn every penny of my time as well without income tax, council tax etc. I felt wowed, and was in cloud 9 like you.

After your school program, God help you secure a job, then you will face the fierce nature of UK tax system.

I’m in no way discouraging the op, every Mallam with em kettle.

3 Likes

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Gwan2(m): 4:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Newboss:

Afghanistan is not empty, right? Shebi those people for japa when they had the chance?

Emigrating from Nigeria is becoming harder every single day that passes.

Continue speaking English

Japa, Japa, Japa….this is the wrong narrative and deceitful brainwashing word that had and will still push more Nigerians especially the youths into illicit activities abroad, further crippling the already battered image of the country.

I wish we have that leader that will first, win the trust of the people and galvanise a wholistic mental re-evaluation.

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by eluquenson(m): 5:09am On Feb 22, 2022
HRprof:

Are you sure you are in UK
How much bills do you pay monthly? Let do the mathematics.
I need not to explain this here, but I will tell you to follow who know road anywhere you go.

Do a legit business or do a legit work, forget about all these UK this UK that, people are making it well here in UK. The simple truth is the land is blessed.

I have a business back in Nigeria that is still functioning well, but what I'm getting here is x 4 of it after all expenses deducted.

Yes, I'm a student here but my saying still goes, follow who know road.

We will all be alright Las las

2 Likes

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by rockfortdigital: 5:40am On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

I am in urgent need of your advice on a decision I am about to make that could shape my life and my young family in about few months from now.

I am currently running successful businesses which give me a steady minimum of N1.5M per month with a potential for expansion. I have been nursing the idea of going to UK on a study Visa by September this year with the hope that I can get a well paying job that could surpass my current earnings here in naijja. I also intend to keep my naija business running but we all know trusting people with kind of investment can be tricky and risky.

What assurance do I have about earning more and having a better life in UK? What happens to my businesses I already built up in Naija? What happens to my properties here in naija?

Your advice will be of great help at this critical decision making moment of my life. Thank you

You don’t have to travel out.

You won’t earn that much outside this country until maybe few years. Also you will pay more tax

If you need a website, holla @ 0704444.0329
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Powersurge: 6:43am On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

I am in urgent need of your advice on a decision I am about to make that could shape my life and my young family in about few months from now.

I am currently running successful businesses which give me a steady minimum of N1.5M per month with a potential for expansion. I have been nursing the idea of going to UK on a study Visa by September this year with the hope that I can get a well paying job that could surpass my current earnings here in naijja. I also intend to keep my naija business running but we all know trusting people with kind of investment can be tricky and risky.

What assurance do I have about earning more and having a better life in UK? What happens to my businesses I already built up in Naija? What happens to my properties here in naija?

Your advice will be of great help at this critical decision making moment of my life. Thank you

You are earning 1.5m you want to japa to UK of all places?

Quick one. Stay. Travel out to oprn up yout passport. Seek citizenship of one of the smaller EU countries. Y una like to work under people self? Uk wey hard to make substantial income. Seek citizenship for your kids by send your wife their to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by TolaniLuv: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2022
Are you ok ??
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by ariesbull: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2022
priestcharm:
If you have option of going to the US for your study, I will advice you not to even think twice. Land of opportunities. But UK? I beg stay back in naija and grow your business.
oga leave that story... ỤSA nọ easy ooo

Ask guys living in Campton, Harlem, Brooklyn and tent cities

USA no easy ooooooo

It is only a fool that will leave 1.5 million monthly profit as a CEO to travel to USA
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by ariesbull: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2022
eluquenson:
I need not to explain this here, but I will tell you to follow who know road anywhere you go.

Do a legit business or do a legit work, forget about all these UK this UK that, people are making it well here in UK. The simple truth is the land is blessed.

I have a business back in Nigeria that is still functioning well, but what I'm getting here is x 4 of it after all expenses deducted.

na lie.... N'obi UK wey we don visit... Unless say you be wore wore boys
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by ariesbull: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2022
torqque7:

Oga Abi na madam u be sef no Body know and more than 2 people asked what line of biz u are into, to be earning 1.5m in a month and u just de do like say u no see am, which means u are either not legit or u are a very wicked selfish human being because I can’t see y u are unable to answer the simple question abi u de hoard the info make nobody else for this world enter ur line of biz?most likely not legit..mtcheeew sorry but people like u disgust me.
he can't tell you... If it is me, I will never tell you the secret of my money you can call it anything...

It is called trade secrets in economics
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by eluquenson(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2022
ariesbull:
na lie.... N'obi UK wey we don visit... Unless say you be wore wore boys
Your opinion though.
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by SPAMBOX7: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Proffessorr:

I advise you look at your computation again cos NGN1.5m is only about $2608.69 (using the rate as at yesterday i.e. $1 = NGN575).
As at March 2020, the black market rate was about $1 = NGN359, meaning NGN1.5m was about $4,178.

A monthly income of #1.5m is actually not as fantastic as we make it seem, when you consider expenses such as rent, good schools for the kids, food etc..
The Op is doing well (even though we’re not sure of his monthly expenses, volatility of his business terrain etc) but inflation in Nigeria seems to be a recurring decimal.
Moreover, the country seems to be having worse leaders after each bad one.
Seen the error

I believe at bolded is what's causing op and his likes harness thoughts of leaving the country for good. Gone are the days when men would say "Nigeria go better again"
Everyone now has come to the realization that there is no more hope for the country grin
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by OBTOREPA(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

I can manage that your business very well, what you needs to do is for us to get a lawyer evaluate the business and sign agreement on how much I'll be balancing you monthly. With this your business will be on safe hand. And you can travel to any country you want,you can even send someone to be monitoring it sir
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by lagdmark(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Fake news!!! From a dreamer.

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Nicoswit(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2022
eluquenson:

I guess you are into real estate
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Poanan: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2022
ariesbull:
he can't tell you... If it is me, I will never tell you the secret of my money you can call it anything...

Then everyone shojkd keep qhietjn afvising him cos it called trade secrets also.
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Poanan: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
That's about $6000 you make per month. Only a few percentage of UK citizens make that a month. What makes you think you can make higher when you get there. What I'd advise is increase your stream of income. I was once in your shoes but businesses really boom in Nigeria all you need is the right business ideas and you will always be good to go. So garner more business ideas and invest more. That way if you are relocating you will know you just wanna move to a better country and not for more financial opportunities

What is your conversion rate?
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by JesusDWay(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

For the young family that you have, Canada is your best option. Your wife can work while you are schooling or, you can even do the permanent resident application. Also, think very well before you leave that business
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Pjoe238: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2022
You already have a business that earns you 1.5 million naira every month which is a whole lot of money. In 12 months you will be earning 18 million naira. Believe me some people have spent more than 20 years in abroad but cannot boast of even 10 million naira and many has nothing to show. So better stay and grow your business. By the way can you please tell us about this business that earns you 1.5 million every month maybe someone will be interested
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by tyajomale17: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Hi guys, are you thinking of relocating to the UK. There are 3 options you can explore.
1. THE SKILLED WORKERS ROUTES
2. THE STUDENT ROUTES
3. THE HEALTH AND CARE WORKER VISA
The HEALTH AND CARE WORKER VISA was launched by the UK government on the 15th of this month. So its now open to those who have job offers from the Health Sector in the UK. The UK is experiencing massive shortage of HEALTH WORKERS at the moment. This visa route is opened for a year only but who knows they might decide to extend it. This is a more cheaper option to explore, it is cheaper than the student route. You can get up to 3 to 5yr visa. And if you can stay in the UK for a period of 5years on a valid visa. In your 6th year you are eligible to apply for "indefinite leave to remain" which is the Permanent Residence. Against the general believe, you don't have to be a doctor, nurse or a Midwife to relocate with this visa type. In the click below, I gave a detailed explanation of this Visa type and many more.
UK HEALTH & CARE WORKER VISA
- List of Eligible Jobs
- Salary Requirements
- Proof of Funds
- English Language Requirement
- How Long you can stay in the UK
- How to Apply and many more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SwC7QImPLk
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by hush15: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

WIth 1.5M per month, its not really about thee the money then. even as useless as the naira is, you did be stupid to blow all 1.5 within three weeks before the next earning without savings.
Relocating is all about creating options for yourself. As far as am concerned, being nigerian, i need options. this country is very unstable at the moment and i must have options just incase it gets too unstable for my liking. Such options that i can transfer to my families. SO in having options, you must have a plan. you don't travel to the UK without a plan cos an as you go, you go come back and probably worst than you left but when you have a plan, it might work for you and be better off with it. you can always come home and go back anytime while being limitless in your movement. that's the whole idea

this is only achievable when you make that sacrifice early in life

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by priestcharm(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2022
ariesbull:
oga leave that story... ỤSA nọ easy ooo

Ask guys living in Campton, Harlem, Brooklyn and tent cities

USA no easy ooooooo

It is only a fool that will leave 1.5 million monthly profit as a CEO to travel to USA
My brother my own opinion o. I didn’t say US visa. With US study visa you will be comfortable afterwards. Make money. But like any other citizens, you will be taxed but if you know what you’re doing you are well and good. E no easy for US our people dey come buy land build house here. Na Uk I know not easy as perceived.

2 Likes

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Kimberleyade(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
ednut1:
There is no guarantee you will get job after graduation. If your occupation is not in shortage list in uk you are likely to get frustrated. A lot of Nigerians rushing to school in uk will learn soon. But hey nigeria is hell already

this is wrong thinking, if you've researched you'll know that because you can be a social worker without studying social work in the Uk, so even if your course is not on the shortage list, you can crossover as long as you have certifications

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by MisterKennedy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

Come on bro, you're already making N1.5 million a month. What else do you want out of life? That's enough to take care of any need you'll ever face in life. You save that money for a year and it should be able to feed your family for at least 7 years.

The only thing I will advice you to do is to try to expand here in Nigeria and don't just focus on physical investments try your hand online on some digital investments to like stocks, bitcoin, affiliate/digital marketing, buying and selling domains etc

Hope this helps
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by abduly4: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

1.5 monthly, thats hugh man.....you are making it why japa again....whats the nature of your business?.

1 Like

Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by torqque7(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
ariesbull:

Shutup trade secret kor..did they ask him about his customers?its because of people like you and him that we are so messed up in this country..common what line of biz na I'm una dey hoard like say person dey follow una drag the thing,did they ask of his customers or how he makes money..rubbish,better go and read about trade secrets cos you obviously don't know what it is,trade secrets are strategies you use to be ahead of your competitors and not the name or your line of you biz.
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by torqque7(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
abduly4:

1.5 monthly, thats hugh man.....you are making it why japa again....whats the nature of your business?.
That guy way get question mark so him no go fit talk legit line of biz he is into or he is just giving us lamba here..
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by Zaynkad: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Transfer d business to me and travel
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by ariesbull: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
torqque7:

Shutup trade secret kor..did they ask him about his customers?its because of people like you and him that we are so messed up in this country..common what line of biz na I'm una dey hoard like say person dey follow una drag the thing,did they ask of his customers or how he makes money..rubbish,better go and read about trade secrets cos you obviously don't know what it is,trade secrets are strategies you use to be ahead of your competitors and not the name or your line of you biz.
I am finding it hard to respond to this stupidity
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by BlaqT: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
stay in nija, make more money and be going on vacation
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by bepositive11: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
IyaOmo1:
Dear Great Nairalanders

What's your line of business?
Re: My Plan To Relocate To Uk by MikoB: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
frog12:
security maybe but the private schools in naija on more the same level as the ones overseas

I will not be able to say the private schools are almost the same with the ones here with the quality, fine some privates schools are okay in naija, but what about the sponsorship! Do you know in france you can school upto the university level without paying tuition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.