Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You (2280 Views)

Naija Girls Na Cruise / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by nairaman66(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigerian girls after money, Nigerian boys after ………
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by AoifeNightfall: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Explorerx:
Forget about Naija girls and hustle. They are money inclined no matter how fresh and responsible you are they don’t care what Dey need is money. There is this church girl from a middle class family I met at our church, my friend had being wooing this hag for almost a month with her telling him he is not closer to God.
So I decided to try my luck. I went to our church program and flash my iPhone 12 Pro camera at her. See the way she started smiling at me. We exchanged contact and went for a date .
We started dating and she devised a plan on gettIng a new dress and extorted 25k from me from then I began to Bleep this so called born again biaaatch constantly.
The last time she came she bleeped me so perfect that I knew she wanted something. She said she need a new phone and she wanted to give iPhone a trial( I just laugh for my mind) naija girls are just for the money they have been programmed that way due to hardship in the society.

Mumu!

Why don't you date your fellow Lebanese girls?
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Truvelisback(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Explorerx:
Forget about Naija girls and hustle. They are money inclined no matter how fresh and responsible you are they don’t care what Dey need is money. There is this church girl from a middle class family I met at our church, my friend had being wooing this hag for almost a month with her telling him he is not closer to God.
So I decided to try my luck. I went to our church program and flash my iPhone 12 Pro camera at her. See the way she started smiling at me. We exchanged contact and went for a date .
We started dating and she devised a plan on gettIng a new dress and extorted 25k from me from then I began to Bleep this so called born again biaaatch constantly.
The last time she came she bleeped me so perfect that I knew she wanted something. She said she need a new phone and she wanted to give iPhone a trial( I just laugh for my mind) naija girls are just for the money they have been programmed that way due to hardship in the society.
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Explorerx(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Mumu!

Na your father be mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Mumu!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Bigpapi: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
Congrats... You can speak pidgin... undecided

I'm not obsessed with you... Remember, you're unattractive and stupid... Not to mention that incident with your uncle... undecided

It's those who fall for your bullshit... I pity them...

Mumu......YeYe dey smell

Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bigpapi:

Mumu......YeYe dey smell
undecided

But why? He's a racist... You like racists black man? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by goshikid: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
[s][/s] Shut up!!!

E pain you grin Cry him a River
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
goshikid:

E pain you grin Cry him a River
Second black man... The op is a racist Lebanese... Do you like racists?
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by goshikid: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
Second black man... The op is a racist Lebanese... Do you like racists?

embarassed Im sorry but im from England
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
goshikid:

embarassed Im sorry but im from England
Are you white? No.

So you should stop defending racists black man... It makes you look stupid...
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by phemy36(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Explorerx:

Nigeria female should be avoided by all means
Re: Nigerian Girls Na Money Dem Sabi Make Nobody Deceive You by goshikid: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
Are you white? No.

So you should stop defending racists black man... It makes you look stupid...
You calling me stupid? WTF are you ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / The snake we killed this morning. / Am dying inside I need a sewing machine please empower me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.