Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) (88581 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by mybiz234: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?

Do I need to remind you that buhari's poor economic programs have affected naira value, cost of fuel and cost of living?

Didn't your Brain ask you if tit will also not affect the fueling, repair and maintenance cost of aircrafts?

Shouldn't that be enough to tell you the cost of air travel will also increase?

Oh. I forgot that you are a blind Hailer.

2 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by georgeakins: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Go and tell that to MC oluomo and his boys at the motorparks. You are not an authority in airline management and therefore don't know what they go through to even fly at that price.

Why are you always bitter about Oluomo? Are there no NURTW chairmen in your backward region? Are you bitter just because he is doing better than all the NURTW guys in your region put together? Just the way all of you hate Dangote simply because he is richer than all the billionaires from your region put together
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Nigeria is too expensive for a poor country.

All the fault of your Buhari
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:

Go and start your "Owambe Airlines" and sell tickets for free.. What do you know about business?
A business man is in it to make profit! He's not your father Christmas. You can't be supporting a very clueless and unintelligent government that doesn't know how to make the business environment conducive for businesses, while encouraging entrepreneurs to keep the prices of goods and services low. That shows how daft and dense you an your weird principals are...

Since you know so much explain what the government is supposed to do.

Thanks
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by georgeakins: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:
Basically, Buhari is about to kill the airline industry too?
I hope you all know that these are jobs, businesses and investments that are about being decimated by a totally inebriated president, who doesn't know his left from his right. The soaring forex rates and the increasing cost of aviation fuel contributed to this. In all this, all the president is interested in, is "grazing routes" and his brothers in zinder and marada in Niger republic..

Leave Buhari out of this. All the airlines will still die one after the other. Airline business is not tea party. There is no profit in it, it is just an avenue to hide looted money

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by abimic(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
I feel it depends on the airline, the airpeace flight to the east I and my colleague checked in the office was all booked to even early next month which means patronage is still high even with the high cost. Annoying part is they're all pegged at 50k, regardless where you're going to within Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:
I hope you all know that these are jobs, businesses and investments that are about being decimated by a totally inebriated president, who doesn't know his left from his right. The soaring forex rates and the increasing cost of aviation fuel contributed to this. In all this, all the president is interested in, is "grazing routes" and his brothers in zinder and marada in Niger republic..

144 likes for a dumb comment. Where is the presidents fault here? Are these not private companies?

3 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
georgeakins:

Why are you always bitter about Oluomo? Are there no NURTW chairmen in your backward region? Are you bitter just because he is doing better than all the NURTW guys in your region put together? Just the way all of you hate Dangote simply because he is richer than all the billionaires from your region put together
Who is this one?
Abeg getat!
Low budget zombie!

3 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Bluffly: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Unscrupulous regulatory and Statutory fees cum, side fees, multiple taxations. Wahala dey for naija

3 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is as a result of bad economy...high costs of fuel, dollars rate is high, cost of maintaining this air planes high due to high dollars rates , tax the airline pays to the federal government no conducive environment for the airline bussiness to strive

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
suffering:
Nothing concern me. Money is hard to come by.

For you man!

It is not for everyone!
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by davessales039(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Unfortunately, our senators don't see it that way.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bunkbars:
You booked Apiril flight in February shocked, What sort of stinginess is this embarassed

I booked it in January sef. I wanted to avoid a situation where I would have to pay over 50k for economy seat. You know it is rush hour.

TruthUntold:

They probably won't, to avoid being called out on social media and then all that

True. Though e go pain them sha. cheesy
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rugaria:
grin grin grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by davessales039(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bluffly:

Unscrupulous regulatory and Statutory fees cum, side fees, multiple taxations. Wahala dey for naija
...plenty wahala sef
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonexisting: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
So Ngeneukwuaturu has been promoted in BMC now be entering plane. With the new 50k cost, I'm sure this will be his last.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Check these out. As long as you only have hand luggage.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
erniok:

No rather, by ensuring strict accountability for those entrusted with their wealth management.

Says a brainwashed white worshipper. Which wealth do they hv? They have no wealth save for colonial spoils.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by emmaodet: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Exactly.

Very very bad management. All thinking about how to raise tax, hike tarrif and levies thereby keeping her masses poorer.
I don't know what joy they derive seeing there citizens getting poorer.
Why will i pay 100k for to and fro flight lagos/Ph
Abeg make i join the road traffic jare.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by emmaodet: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

The worst is after paying the 50K, the idiots would only serve 10Cl of bottled water. What a fvck! sad

grin grin grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

The worst is after paying the 50K, the idiots would only serve 10Cl of bottled water. What a fvck! sad
hot 10Cl of bottled water
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by erniok(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Says a brainwashed white worshipper. Which wealth do they hv? They have no wealth save for colonial spoils.
Because you are an idiot, you are yet to realize that with all our wealth, we are still very poor due to corruption.
Colonial spoils that happened years ago, I bet your foolishness won't let you know the worth of silicon valley. Keep living in the past while the rest of the world moves on.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Biggcake: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
saphiere:
You would have posted the pics without showing your face.

Is the face killing your generation?

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

This is big flight that can contain about 300-500 passengers

This nigeria local flight, some do contain 35 -50 passengers
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
erniok:

Because you are an idiot, you are yet to realize that with all our wealth, we are still very poor due to corruption.
Colonial spoils that happened years ago, I bet your foolishness won't let you know the worth of silicon valley. Keep living in the past while the rest of the world moves on.

Silicon valley is still reaping colonial spoils that belongs rightfully to the native Americans.

The western Europeans are savages who need both aboriginal and African civilization so they can become civilized
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by bjtinz: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na so oo. Paid 50k for Abuja to Enugu, which is usually abt half that amount

the thing pain me shaa. cry
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
majamajic:

This is big flight that can contain about 300-500 passengers

This nigeria local flight, some do contain 35 -50 passengers

U guys love justifying ur pain. Ride on! Keep defending thr airlines.
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
The airlines got greedy but they will regret it.

1 Like

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Buhari government is the most useless and corrupt govt and we nigerian doesn't have sense yet we are still clamouring for Tinubu presidential ambition we need to have sense
Is Tinubu and Buhari the same man?
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by gadgethead: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Nigerians will always adjust

That is the secret these people will always use to deal with Nigerians

Both politicians and business owners

It won't take a long time andwe will start paying the new tariff

Why can't they tell their customers about the change in oeuvre and also notify them on when it will be implemented

Is that not how to run businesses?

The problem is, with prices of almost everything going up, there is no ot little room for adjustment for most Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.