Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting (29881 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by AgentGoat: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
President2001:

Must you show the world that you are goat true trued

Na you and your father be goat. I made my comment in peace. You and your generation come dey jump and down. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by AgentGoat: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
osazsky:
but God gave man wisdom to do such...its a fact there is a supreme beign up there..the world didnt exist on its own..i have tried to study creation..the big bang theory and evolution is the greatest joke of the century..if it where so..its been over billions of years and man has not evolved to a higher beign maybe aliens i dont know..cuz evolution cant stop here..they should explain to us y it ended..no need to discuse big bang that one na nollywood movie..there has to be a supreme beign somwhere..its also a miracle i have a friend..its her 4th ivf and 4th failure.over 5m gone..life is not fair..i pray she gets it one day..thank u jesus for these new arrival

What is your problem modafuvka?!!

I made my comment in peace. You start mentioning big bang shiit, supreme being and evolution shiits. You demented black ape. I'm more religious than you iidiots. Thank whoever you want to thank and fuvk off. You this christian boko haram!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by PotatoSalad(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
God is great. He does unimaginable things in his own time smiley

T O DARLING
25 years shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by nijanigga: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Glory be to God,its a miracle and time to tie her tube
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by PotatoSalad(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
KelB:
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily
is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain
just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and
healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes
easier.
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks?

Check my siggy to know how
Without vigorous exercises? shocked grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by jp130(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Did u say 25yrs, dem try. Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by teezzybee: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
This God sef dey lack sense of timing. 25 year? Even if 1000 years be like a day for am, him sense no tell am say we na mere mortals. Children when don suppose to be probably 23, 18, 15 now na newborn baby. Yaw yaw God.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
PMPSolutions:
It makes use of Lead Acid Batteries or LiFePo4 (Lithium Ion Phosphate) batteries depending on the clients' specifications.

The power output ranges from 1kva to 3kva

Lead Acid Battery 12 Volt system

With Dry cell Battery 12v 36ah PHCN: N80,000
With Dry cell Battery 12v 36ah Solar: N120,000
With Dry cell Battery 12v 36ah HYBRID: N145,000

LiFePo4 12 Volt system

With LiFEPo4 Battery 12v 50ah Solar: N185,000
With LiFEPo4 Battery 12v 80ah Solar: N250,000
With LiFEPo4 Battery 12v 100ah Solar: N370,000

LiFePo4 24 Volt system

With LiFEPo4 Battery 24v 80ah Solar: N320,000
With LiFEPo4 Battery 24v 100ah Solar: N400,000

All come with a provision for expandable (extra) batteries
sounds like inverters to me...it charges the batery via solar or electricity..it cant be called a generator..its not generating electricity...but converting..they put the inverter..the charge controller and other component in one set..making it easy to conect..nice one sha
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Jollof15: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
mu2sa2:
I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked for the pic of when she was heavily pregnant. If you know, you know!

Mkpuru miri people and baby factory na 5 and 6
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by izubext007: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
What God can't do doesn't really exist.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
AgentGoat:

What is your problem modafuvka?!!

I made my comment in peace. You start mentioning big bang shiit, supreme being and evolution shiits. You demented black ape. I'm more religious than you iidiots. Thank whoever you want to thank and fuvk off. You this christian boko haram!!!
see goat o..a 2 naira condom in 1987 would have prevented all these mess .i feel for ur dad..y him nor wear condom that night..idiot go to bed
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by drimzsmoke(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
The hospital that did the IVF should sue that church for plagiarism
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
courtesy to the researchers who found IVF
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kajaard:

But he made them wait 25 years? undecided

Make una try dey get small sense na

Religion has really made people foolish undecided
Wat u sayin?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Tutu19: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2022
The only problem I have with this people is that they will give pastor all the glory and forget the real man of God that was used (Doctor IVF, Surrogacy, etc) . Sirach chapter 38 confirms that all these experts are also men of God. But nigerians will say it is the prayer of their pastors that worked as such not saying the real truth behind the matter. This has left a lot if people hopeless as it now looks like God does not answer their own prayers. Pls when we give testimonies, let us say the truth, Doctors are also servants of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by chamboy(m): 1:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Mad people everywhere. Church people after being ignorant of 25years then you finally do IVF and then you're doing Thanksgiving to white Jesus
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by chamboy(m): 1:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Tutu19:
The only problem I have with this people is that they will give pastor all the glory and forget the real man of God that was used (Doctor IVF, Surrogacy, etc) . Sirach chapter 38 confirms that all these experts are also men of God. But nigerians will say it is the prayer of their pastors that worked as such not saying the real truth behind the matter. This has left a lot if people hopeless as it now looks like God does not answer their own prayers. Pls when we give testimonies, let us say the truth, Doctors are also servants of God.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by President2001(m): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2022
AgentGoat:

Na you and your father be goat. I made my comment in peace. You and your generation come dey jump and down. Bastards.
I can't wait to see you displaying madness in the street
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Agugbadin: 3:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Thanks to the scientists who discovered IVF.

IVF technology is doing wonders, it has changed the story of many. Thanks to the scientists that developed the technology.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Agugbadin: 3:58am On Feb 23, 2022
nomedo:
This is unbelievable

We thank and praise God for giving IVF science and Technology to man.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Agugbadin: 4:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Gullible Nigerians will now rush to Assemblies of God church Ojodu only to be scammed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Agugbadin: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2022
chamboy:
Mad people everywhere. Church people after being ignorant of 25years then you finally do IVF and then you're doing Thanksgiving to white Jesus

Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 23, 2022
AgentGoat:

abet no mind these people who prefer to be ignorant. If not ivf, this wouldn't have been possible, but see as them go church to do thanks giving to one yeye so called man of god
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by KelB(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Without vigorous exercises? shocked grin grin
Yes
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by cardoctor(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
AgentGoat:
Thank you IVF technology

Thank God for the miracle.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Evince(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Thanks to IVF technology
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by electhnd(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2022
This is the year of my fruitfulness, weather my friends like it, weather my family like it, weather my enemies like it, this year 2022 is my year of fruitfulness
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Wow, congrats to them, they will really endured.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Invictus2214: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2022
God is mysteriously indescribable, his promise shall never pass without fulfillment, hallelujah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.