Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,300 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

"Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People (921 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People by rzekman7(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Three women and two men explain their reasons for infidelity.

Cheating has been condemned and spoken against over and over again, yet it firmly remains a reality.

5 people who have treaded this path reveal their reasons for doing so:

1. I got fed up

“I fell out of love but was too scared to tell him and too embarrassed to admit to myself that the relationship was done.

I needed a way to end it by making him end it for me. It was cowardly, I know." — Oge, 23

2. Misinformation

"I felt all men cheated and so I should just strike first. That was a huge mistake.” — Gift, 31

3. Different sexual needs

"He was steadily becoming more religious, and what we wanted out of our sex life was very different. The decision to embrace his brand of religion only worsened the case.

“I ended up shagging a guy from work” – Natasha, 27

4. Long distance

“My babe was posted to Kaduna for NYSC and I was in Lagos. It was difficult to hold in the need for sex and I caved after four months.”

“I’m not proud of my actions though, and till today, she still does not know about it.” – Bamidele, 28

5. Women were hitting on me

"I cheated on my girlfriend because I could. This was about 5 years ago when I went for three weeks orientation camp in Ondo state.

"About 4 girls in my platoon were coming on to me pretty strongly. I slept with two of them after camp but more painfully, I felt no remorse doing it.

"I had to break up with my girlfriend for some other silly reason because I felt she deserve someone better than I was at the time" – Ikenna, 26.

Do you think their reason is enough to cheat on someone they claimed to love? Check next post
Re: "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
All of these are flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People by rzekman7(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
my thought too
Yusufisraelj:
All of these are flimsy excuses.
Re: "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
rzekman7:
my thought too

Honestly, infidelity has no tangible excuse to it.

1 Like

Re: "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Honestly, infidelity has no tangible excuse to it.
Except humans are polygamous... By nature... But we're also possessive and jealous... That's why most of us practice monogamy... It's hard to resist... Doesn't mean we're bad just not as strong as we're expected to be...

I've cheated... And forgiven my ex-boyfriends who cheated too...

1 Like

Re: "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Except humans are polygamous... By nature... But we're also possessive and jealous... That's why most of us practice monogamy... It's hard to resist... Doesn't mean we're bad just not as strong as we're expected to be...

I've cheated... And forgiven my ex-boyfriends who cheated too...

I understand your context, it still doesn't cut it for me. I have zero tolerance for that, I could end any love relationship for that, I don't care.

The truth is when you claim you love, the other person interest bkoms what you care about, and if there are unresolved issues, let's talk that's why it's a relationship and it requires the belt way process (give and take), I should be able to make adjustments that should give you a sense of belonging and fulfilment and like wise you, when we stand on different grounds concerning any matter.

Like I said earlier there no justification for it, it's a flaw that can be corrected in my opinion anyways.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Posted / About Foreign Women. / Why She Very Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.