Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop (39102 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Divorce her for what exactly? Small issue una go run go divorce person.
If she didn’t cheat on you, I honestly see no reason to quickly divorce her after one year, marriage is not a bed of roses, sort your marriage my bro.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by SocialJustice: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
24brains:
does it means nigeria women are actually a liability to their men? I think Any woman that is 80% dependent on a man should fix her life first and not see marriage as a source of poverty elevation scheme.
Yes na, she is useless to herself and society. How can a person come to this earth and decide her goal in life is a man's money. To start with, I don't roll with jobless girls, the only conversation they know is how to beg money. Useless bunch.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Manpasman: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:
I bring greetings to you all. I want to make this brief as possible.

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.
I want to ask is it possible for my wife to lay claim on the shop.

No insult pls, only matured responds. Thanks
send her fort with the shop so that she will not go empty handed and start cursing u
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by SocialJustice: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
torqque7:

Comprehension is far from you..There was no where in my response to you that I encouraged taking back stuff from anyone..I was only responding to your dumb comment trying to belittle Nigerian men. And just so you know,females also collect gifts from the male exes..

Now go back and read my response to you again but slowly this time so you can understand it cos you seem slow.
I am forming woke, I am emotional, thank you. Now get tha fuxk out of my mentions.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by HRMK: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
what has bn the main issue?
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Goldbw122(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Marriage is beautiful
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Candidlady: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
lebete3000:

Na wetin dey fear me for my current Taraba babe be that.

I dey bang weyrey comot for her body steady, but some signs dey show 1% sey she go deal with me if I marry her...

Me just codedly continue dey bang the weyrey dey go....no time...

If them no wan geh sense, we sef go help them...
[/s]

Imagine reading a post like yours bout your daughter somewhere on the internet !!!!

Ipity your girlfriend ireally feel for now cry
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Bamzyriches451: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Damn!
Ogbeni op if she has given you a child/children leave the shop for her but if she hasn't then retrieve that shop ASAP
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by phemmyfour: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.

No matured man will retrieve a gift after a break in relationship not to talk of a divorce
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by dankorode(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Hope you are not taking side with the op ...

We need to hear the lady's side of the story...
thank you for your understanding jare
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by kingyakos: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Follow collect all the sperm wey u pour put
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Kaiser20: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Brian47:
All these marriage wahala I read on Narialand everyday, I'm scared for marriage.
Most of them naa repeating fictional characters, people way get really marriage problems no get time for Nairaland story line .
Don't be scared.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by queenfav(f): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t stress yourself. The lady in question fled for her life, leaving the shop and everything he has to offer.
I can see that.Just two of his threads i read says a lot about what she's been facing.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by letitrainnow(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Do I understand?
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Daboomb: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t stress yourself. The lady in question fled for her life, leaving the shop and everything he has to offer.

Liar!!! Liar! Liar Alert!

Read what the @Op said below:

Nacoss25:
I and my wife just settled our fight.
Thanks all for contribution and suggestion

You just wake up and start lying to members of the forum!
What do you gain from such behaviour?
SMH
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by 24brains(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
EndRape2:
Collect what, this naira land boys , making most men to behave like foools,

Collect what back, hope she can break your head with bottle when you come for it, can you replace all the stress she has done for you in that marraige , if you are to pay her for all she did for a year can that shop replace it,

Just go and sleep
Mumu man, give me her number ,let me advice her to bring army and break your big head.
what exactly did she do for him? Now don't bring sex into it as both parties enjoy it for pleasure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by agent01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

Did anyone tell you there won't be issues in marriage? You better go and manage the situation.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by blackparadise: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
lebete3000:

Na wetin dey fear me for my current Taraba babe be that.

I dey bang weyrey comot for her body steady, but some signs dey show 1% sey she go deal with me if I marry her...

Me just codedly continue dey bang the weyrey dey go....no time...

If them no wan geh sense, we sef go help them...
things like this no dey make me one marry at all, coz those ladies out there, e no easy to see our mama set.. like olden days wey they are loyal...

Imagine..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Daboomb:

Liar!!! Liar! Liar Alert!

Read what the @Op said below:

You just wake up and start lying to members of the forum!
What do you gain from such behaviour?
SMH

Chuchuchu. Veteran Parrot!!

This thread was created in February.

This was the OP just last week https://www.nairaland.com/7028893/marriage-10-months-gradually-crashing

His wife ran into hiding! He can enjoy his shop now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Marriage no be your mate, I don't know if you were ever told women are like local dog, if you can own a dog comfortably, then you can manage a woman...
So me as a lady than can own a dog comfortably I'm entitled to 20men cheesy grin
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by clericuzzio(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

Since you are the one who opened the shop, and if the people around knows you are her husband, they wouldn't restrain you if you go to pack all that's there..
Just take her by surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Anny4me: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage

Just leave the shop for her
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by babajero(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

If you have made up your mind why then bring it online, una and all this una cooked up stories.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
My brother collect your shop back don't mind those telling you to forget it. Collect the shop, the sperm you poured into her, the kisses, the food she ate in your name, the clothes, even make her pay fine r all the nights she spent in your house if that will make you happy. It's your money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Emma15678: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Y'all will drop a post then end it will "no insult only mature minds please"...

You the op are you acting maturely yourself ?

Leave the shop for her get your divorce and move on.... The rent will expire!!!
°°°°reason ifind it hard to collect anything from this gender... Call it me being proud your business °°°°°

Una go dey run go marry only to end erthing again...

You meet a guy/girl today four months after you get married... Rubbish..

°°°°you just ruined my smoke this early morning°°°°
I can see why it's believed that women are the weaker sex. A women's emotions and desires always tend to becloud her present life. You clearly heard the OP say that he dated his wife for 2yrs and here you are blaming him for hurried marriage. Abeg clear your heart from hate, it does no good you will only get yourself hurt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Allisgud: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Did u buy the shop for her collect am back,but if u rent it leave her na,when rent expire nobody go tell her if she can't pay,I no just get dat patients to stay with yeye woman for house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Christian07(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

As you wan collect the shop back makes you a matured person

Way your affidavit

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nacoss25:

Can we please know why u want to divorce ur dear wife after just a year of marriage and 2 years of beautiful dating??

What did she do and what is a crime?

If u paid for the shop u can definitely retrieve it tho it looks like u gifted it to her.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Daboomb: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Chuchuchu. Veteran Parrot!!

This thread was created in February.

This was the OP just last week https://www.nairaland.com/7028893/marriage-10-months-gradually-crashing

His wife ran into hiding! He can enjoy his shop now!

Agadi Nwanyi, it is obvious you do not pray they resolve their issues angry

The message l quoted from the @Op was not last week, it was on this thread and a few minutes before your LIE!
Why do you take joy in destroying other people's marriage?
Must everybody at 50yrs, still be Single like you? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Irishrena1(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
queenfav:
I read how he locked his wife outside their house, that she slept on a bench outside.Omo,women dey marry o!

That lady really entered one chance with the OP. I don't now know if to say "fortunately" or "unfortunately" for her, the marriage is crashing.

Just imagine how he humiliated her in her new neighborhood. How will she walk about with head held high around the neighborhood. Any small thing, they'll use it to insult her.

Just because she wore a dress to church that he prolly bought her by himself or he saw the style before she sewed it.

Very inhumane homo sapiens

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Karleb(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My brother collect your shop back don't mind those telling you to forget it. Collect the shop, the sperm you poured into her, the kisses, the food she ate in your name, the clothes, even make her pay fine r all the nights she spent in your house if that will make you happy. It's your money

We need more ladies like you to speak up especially on the internet.

If you resign or get sacked from a job, do you go with the company's properties?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
lebete3000:

The only way to be lucky is to not be desperate.
Once you allow people to pressure you, forget it, you'll NEVER see those signs...
People think I'm crazy I don't envisage getting married for the next 10years even at 34.
Once I'm approaching 40 and these bitches still acting crazy, I go just find one give belle, and confirm myself as a certified bachelor for life.
Marriage no be by force abeg. See Genevieve wey even be woman, everybody respect her die, let alone me wey I cum be man. Why would I allow desperation lead me astray.
Better stay single for life than divorced...

Sounds intelligent but not Wise. Life is base on calculation and you will only be doing your self a big disfavour when things thet ought to be done s long time ago is Been delayed for no just cause. Imagine when you 40 you having a 1 yrs old boi...u just funny man, ur mates that married at 25yrs already have a 15yrs old boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.