Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month (1561 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Relationship never reach 1 month oh , no calls , no text , the only time I can talk with the guy is when I see him which can be anytime , I call he won't pick , ask him why he didn't return my calls he'll tell you it was network that he tried but couldn't get to you , meanwhile we're in the same place using the same network and other pls calls are coming in , sometimes he'll even say he didn't see any missed calls when I gave him like 3 or more on all his numbers ,

I wanted to leave since but my friends keep trying to understand his side " maybe he's sick , go check on him " , maybe he's going through something and he doesn't want to say but is it not too early to be feeling this less important in a new relationship , we did not even go through the honeymoon phase , that first 1 or 2 weeks period where both of you have to be up at 6am for school or work but you're still on the phone at 4:59 and you're not yet sleepy ,

we just went boooom into old people relationship where we're both tired of each other and its not even a month , I'm someone that loves attention , disturb me oh but still give me small space, sha disturb me first grin , I love attention and I love men that like to gist me about everything they're upto , even if I don't understand what you're saying sometimes, just keep talking , talk till I fall asleep ,
at least if you're having a bad day you should feel better just seeing me , that is a big turn on for me , I'm already regretting accepting him right now coz if I break up like this its going to look like I'm very indecisive , I told him everything I wanted before I accepted him and he promised to be MY MAN , but he's not even trying to try and pretend
at night he's always tired , will be online and not chat me up , if I chat him up he'll just go off and then the next day you'll hear sorry I slept off , even voice call that I scheduled for tonight I even informed him in advance so that he can make out time to not be tired and that too didnt happen , I was very happy when I was single because ion understand what's going im grin ion geerit at all

Modified:
No sex , just make out and when we're together physically , eye to eye , Its not so bad , its when we're apart that I feel this way , he can stay days and not call if I let him , not even text unless I text first , I can't be waiting to see him before we can have conversations , what if it was an emergency and I needed to talk to someone that's how he won't pick my calls , no sex , no sex , no sex to those who think that he used me for sex , he did not , don't reflect your mistakes on me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Zendinho(m): 4:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmmm......
Nigerian youths....
I only see confusion and indecision playing out here....

I think the meme below explain your situation more.... happy viewing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Double0h7(f): 4:55am On Feb 23, 2022
You're dating yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Ahmed0336(m): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Should we tell her? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Freestainworld(m): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2022
The guy isn't into you, just excuse yourself from his life before you return here to wail more, if you continue, you are a fool, don't listen to what friend's will say, it's your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Candidlady: 5:51am On Feb 23, 2022
You were very happy when you single? Are you sure?

Cuz one can't be happy and choose to throw that happiness away!!!!

Use your head girl

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:51am On Feb 23, 2022
You are dating yourself,leave while you can.no need to pretend.he actually does not send you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by infogenius(m): 5:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Op
Ur happiness is important.
If the relationship is not making u happy, honestly there is no reason to remain in it.
At this stage don't make it look as if u're forcing urself on him. He seems to be uninterested in u.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Exkandayee(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Op I wan ask,he Donn ffuck you? If he don drill the your two holes, just know he's done, That's exactly how I do,my own worse pass, because, when drove pass you or bumped into while walking on the road, I go do as if, I've never met you before, just free the guy,na player,he don ffuck you na to move to another bitch till he wants to marry,my kinda guy,,,, and I go bet my two dangling balls,you are a cheap bitch,he noticed on time and ran away....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Brian47(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Tell him everything you just posted.
If he doesn't change........
Japa �

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by MufasaLion: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Leave that dude and move on. If a nigga is into you, it's gonna be obvious.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by sojisenai(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2022
Man is married. If you have given him the apple to taste already then you are in a sweet relationship with yourself.

Easiest way to earn online? Check my siggy.
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2022
I'm someone that loves attention , disturb me oh but still give me small space, sha disturb me first grin , I love attention and I love men that like to gist me about everything they're upto

OP this clearly shows you are confused and don't even know what you want. You expect a man who's serious and busy with his life to do the above write up with you?

That your bf is just like me. If you're expecting my kind of guy to do the above with you nii.. Then you're just wasting your time. U never serious. In conclusion, what exactly have you offered him in that relationship apart from your pussy? This is why we don't take Nigeria girls serious, we only bang them and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by AbarisFather(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Should we tell her? grin
Go ahead and tell her the truth
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by valdes00(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Before anybody fit advice you
Answer the million dollar question

Una don shag...!!?? undecided

That will direct us to the perfect answer
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by aminusodiq(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Hey Danny.... trust me, leave as soon as possible. I'm a guy and I understand the game.

You are a side chick, you love her ... he loved someone else. Think with your head, you deserve better. It takes two to tango. End that relationship, you are alone

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by espn(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2022
sojisenai:
Man is married. If you have given him the apple to taste already then you are in a sweet relationship with yourself.

Easiest way to earn online? Check my siggy.
My thought at first. But on the other hand...nigga isn't married...His expectations were high before tasting the honey pot but probably got disappointed after all..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Rachyrachy: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Next time dont open your legs anyhow for a guy, some men loose interest naturally as soon as s*x happens, it doesnt matter if they love you or not they become a stranger. Move on, build yourself, and learn your lessons.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by pretydiva(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2022
It's obvious you are the only one in the relationship. Quietly give yourself some respect and end it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2022
When a naija girl is pushing for a relationship it means the guy involved is loaded.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by jogsman01(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Sho ma femi?
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Relationship never reach 1 month oh , no calls , no text , the only time I can talk with the guy is when I see him which can be anytime , I call he won't pick , ask him why he didn't return my calls he'll tell you it was network that he tried but couldn't get to you , meanwhile we're in the same place using the same network and other pls calls are coming in , sometimes he'll even say he didn't see any missed calls when I gave him like 3 or more on all his numbers ,

I wanted to leave since but my friends keep trying to understand his side " maybe he's sick , go check on him " , maybe he's going through something and he doesn't want to say but is it not too early to be feeling this less important in a new relationship , we did not even go through the honeymoon phase , that first 1 or 2 weeks period where both of you have to be up at 6am for school or work but you're still on the phone at 4:59 and you're not yet sleepy ,

we just went boooom into old people relationship where we're both tired of each other and its not even a month , I'm someone that loves attention , disturb me oh but still give me small space, sha disturb me first grin , I love attention and I love men that like to gist me about everything they're upto , even if I don't understand what you're saying sometimes, just keep talking , talk till I fall asleep ,
at least if you're having a bad day you should feel better just seeing me , that is a big turn on for me , I'm already regretting accepting him right now coz if I break up like this its going to look like I'm very indecisive , I told him everything I wanted before I accepted him and he promised to be MY MAN , but he's not even trying to try and pretend
at night he's always tired , will be online and not chat me up , if I chat him up he'll just go off and then the next day you'll hear sorry I slept off , even voice call that I scheduled for tonight I even informed him in advance so that he can make out time to not be tired and that too didnt happen , I was very happy when I was single because ion understand what's going im grin ion geerit at all
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Ocholu: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2022
pretydiva:
It's obvious you are the only one in the relationship. Quietly give yourself some respect and end it

How did you conclude that she's the only person in the relationship. Don't use your past index to weigh another person own.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Bigbright7(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Relationship nowadays is what one can benefit from the other. When there's nothing to benefit, relationship ends. Even after benefiting from the relationship, it will still end.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Use your head girl

Very very happy , but sometimes you'll still want to have someone , there's nothing wrong with that , its getting someone who's on the same page with you thats tricky

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Ladyhart: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Use your head girl
Hi, pls reply my PM
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Candidlady: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladyhart:

Hi, pls reply my PM

Hmu on a dead thread please
Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Karleb(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Use your head girl

There's happy, there's happier.

People leave their good jobs for a better one, doesn't mean they were not happy on the good job.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Biglittlelois(f): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol sounds like someone I know

@Op is his name Tim?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Candidlady: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Very very happy , but sometimes you'll still want to have someone , there's nothing wrong with that , its getting someone who's on the same page with you thats tricky

Have someone ?

Like having a phone or having a car...

Auntie no one imean no one can be completely on the same page with you... Even your gadgets tend to disobey sometimes...

You too try be on their own page...

Relationship is selfish...

Just make your own happiness to be on better side....

You waiting on the same page... Maybe you'd see in heaven

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month by Ladyhart: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Hmu on a dead thread please
How abt you replying my pm, I need your help on something.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Treating Me Well / Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? / What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.