Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) (5156 Views)

This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Haakeem:
Open a page or a group in facebook na, they would nt even think twice before disabling your acct..

Ok.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin
bros You say make i drop my aza and you no gree wire anything for me...
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Our Grandmothers Made Sure That S£X Was Just One Of The Things That Come With Them, Your Girlfriend Or Even Your Wife Is Completely Useless If You Take The Sexx Away!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
TRP=a breath of fresh air.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alusiizizi:
TRP=a breath of fresh air.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
We Are Currently No 6 On Trending.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Talk to me.
can we chat privately??
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
can we chat privately??
Sure.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Yes, that as well.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Jazzman01: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Pay Attention To My Emphasis On Our GRANDMOTHERS Because Even Our Mothers Cannot Be Very Excused, We Can Not Risk Anything With The Women That Are Embeded In This Generation!

This depends on the age of the reader. In my own case, I would say you are going too far by calling grandmothers because even the mothers of those in my age group qualifies to be the grandmothers of the many "idomie" generations we have on Nairaland today.

Probably you are still very young therefore your mother falls in the category of the modern day women.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Sure.
thanks, check your gmail.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
thanks, check your gmail.
Replied.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Replied.
i did not see your reply, please check if it's from "sheddygold5@gmail.com"
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

i did not see your reply, please check if it's from "sheddygold5@gmail.com"
Check your email.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Check your email.
i did not see it. Please message me from nairaland, i mean click send email in my profile.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

i did not see it. Please message me from nairaland, i mean click send email in my profile.
Done
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Done
thank you so much, i saw it.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by Hayee(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin grin

But I thought you guys are going your own way na cheesy cheesy please who is holding you

I don't know for others oooo since all women are hoes, me oo as a proud hoe in the house no amount of slut shaming will make me change tongue tongue tongue
Our mama time don pass nothing concerns me tongue tongue grin

Marriage is for old folks, for people who want to be sentenced to prison for life cheesy cheesy grin tongue
If e pain you kindly hug transformer tongue cheesy cheesy

Shebi the only thing na for Toto to suffer and old age followed by menopause to come visit me, grin grin grin

Don't worry when I eventually repent Shiloh will be waiting for me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men hate Good women

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by CHoccolaTE: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Can you imagine gender of rapists, killers and criminals thinking they can open their mouths to criticize females.

Madness.

1 Like

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Females coming in the thread to express pain too late though.

1 Like

Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by kingyakos: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Our grandmother even died a virgin because being faithful to one man (husband) till death still makes u a virgin.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by kingyakos: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
21st century enticing spirit of the devil has taken over many women of this age
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
kingyakos:
Our grandmother even died a virgin because being faithful to one man (husband) till death still makes u a virgin.
RELATABLE.
Re: This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
kingyakos:
21st century enticing spirit of the devil has taken over many women of this age
You already know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Animals Can Be Gay Too (Photos) / How 2 Toast Girl / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.