Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! (39393 Views)

Former Manchester City Sponsor Linked To Crypto Fraud Of Over £1.1billion / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / $5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Heman7(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
U be mumu as old as u are
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by aladexboy: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
just know everyone is out there to make money plus making money is not easy. so we should all be careful in our dealings. thanks
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by duality(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
What the hell are people investing in cryptocurrency.

Someone collect your real money and gives you virtual money that is not a legal tender, with the hope that the price increase.

The cycle continues.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by chocolatee(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
21savages:
I made front page today since 2014.. Pls u guys should congratulate & Pray for me i'll be a POS shop owner next month insha Allah, ave been doing sales boy for 3yrs..
Wish you success in Sha Allah your business will flourish in a short time

3 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by cherryCola: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me ,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

I didn't know that you are an illiterate lipsrsealed .

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
21savages:
I made front page today since 2014.. Pls u guys should congratulate & Pray for me i'll be a POS shop owner next month insha Allah, ave been doing sales boy for 3yrs..
May Allah's protection and guidance be with you,may the business Flourish and be the beginning of something great.Ameen

3 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by tonyudo57: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
She was scameed becuse of her grednes
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by adspelite(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
21savages:
Android POS available at cheapest price. Join the best network in Nigeria join Payforce.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Smithwilliams826: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your sis invested in what she has no idea of.
She didn't make her own research.
There where lots of red flags but she was just to greedy to see it.
Crypto crash started this year January, November/December period was for the bull.
As I always say, when you invest, use the profit you made or some percentage of the profit you made to reinvest.
Its just a pity that she didn't invest in crypto itself but in a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Emmasnoop(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
My people are destroy for lack of knowledge, the illiterate ones call crypto a scam.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Funny enough the 'con guys and ladies' will still drop their comments too.

No worry, you meet your loo soon.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Mcslize: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

Na females like u dey publish books on Amazon dey make $3,000-5,000 monthly so. Them be correct scammers no be small. Anything online na scam. No be lie.

They truly said if education is too expensive, try illitracy.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by RussellRutherfo: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
I gave my friend who is into crypto 1m naira to invest. She said she didn’t want to take my money because my interest rate was higher than bank rate. She said many banks are calling her to come and collect loan. She said because she is my friend, she will invest for me. The plan was that I will give her 1m and every month she will give me 200k for 6 months. Then she will give me my 1m back at the end of 6 month. So basically, I give her 1m and I get back 2.2m after 6 months. She was making only mouth.

The first month passed, no 200k. Secondly month passed no 200k. I called the babe that if the market is that bad make she send me my 1m back that I’m not doing again. She sent me back my 1m. I no see interest till today cry

grin
See this greedy person. You are not even thanking God that you even saw your 1m capital. So you intended to use 1m to make a whooping 120% on what you really don't know what your friend invested in because I am quite sure that it is not crypto. Crypto seems the lie they tell you ignorant people that have refused to learn about Crypto.

You should head to a nearby Church and even do Thanksgiving for the 1m your friend even returned.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Mcslize: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
man I was doing p2p transaction the other day. I don't know how this guy get my control, e just call me say e de wait for me. How possible is that?
I couldn't even see his number on Binance platform

Are you new to Binance? When you opened your account, didn't you fill in your phone number?
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Kimiso(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Bro.. I tire o. It's just that am a novice in this whole forex/crypto things, and when they gave her the 90k last year, they bought my trust. It's sad my lil sis is down, i pray this event dosnt kill her enterprising vibe.
bro these thing shock person ohh,a whole million for these time cry cry where someone is even crying of loosing 20k haa,..she should be more careful next time and may god provides her with something very much tangible than that,.. please console her well and make her happy
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Kimiso(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
heniford2:
No matter how sweet u paint it since i lose 10million to MMM i vowed never to do anything online baba if i don't see the investment with my brokers 4gerrit undecided
e choke person ohh
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by valarinz: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Miyachi:

Boss, I get PS5 for sale, in case your sister is still interested in buying you one.

Can't help but comment, need to let you know you just made me laugh so hard

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na you be wetin lagosians dey call "werey" cool
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Michaelin1: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..
I can help you if you want

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
cherryCola:

I didn't know that you are an illiterate lipsrsealed .
Now you know, what else?
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Dextre(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

You sef na mumu o. I mean seriously? But in other news sha, if your sister still wants to get you that ps5, I sell, even na even ps4 she still fit manage buy for now, I get, and I go do you discount based on post traumatic stress level
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Dextre(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emmasnoop:
My people are destroy for lack of knowledge, the illiterate ones call crypto a scam.

Pele, George of the jungle. What she invested in was Ponzi, nor be crypto. Na beta scam dem do her
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.
Says the dumb illiterate that knows nothing other than tie wrapper and sit at home all day gossiping with fellow riff-raffs.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Onyemaonwu: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na wa O. Just buying a not on Royal q would have stop all this.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Karlzy01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
This response is oozing ignorance.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by israelnedion(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
silibaba:

The way children on this forum dey take package lies eh
I dey tell u. Where dem dey see dat kind moni? U carry 1m give person wey u no knw b4 abi. Next time repackage d lie wella
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by lordaris: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
What kind of crypto did she invest into,because the crypto do go down and up if the crypto account is with her shr should hold on till it rise...well she can invest in BitcoinLegend ( recommend code is 7kt7lnj31er ) you can mine this crypto for free and there is ongoing ICO ( initial coin offer ) 15000 for 1 eth but you must enter above recommend code when register..the coin do appreciate and it can be withdraw to any wallet by may this year..it now 0.75 cent but the ICO is 0.25 cent just check it out
Note: type BitcoinLegend on Google play store or Apple store to download the app then sign up with Gmail and enter the recommended code: 7kt7lnj31er you can copy and paste it ) then follow the prompts to mine the coin freeor click upper center to buy the coin ICO.. mining will stop by may 2022 and the coin do appreciate by 200%
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by FILEBE(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I thought as much.

But a key rule in life acording to my mentor is "to get rich you must learn not doubt everything" and the principle is actualy working for me, the only thing is that you must not stake what you can't loose.

* face palmed* according to your mentor? All these people wey dey get mentor sef. Your mentor didn't tell you that this is a scam?

See, let me tell you. Know this and know peace. When someone asks you to invest and you will get double returns , 200 percent or some high ridiculous profit, just don't. What happened to your sister is MMM reincarnated. How do you think those people will pay 3 m for 1m principal? Which work are they doing to pay that amout.?

If I have such a business that does that, I won't advertise it. I will even borrow money from bank and family to multiply the profit .I want to be generous, I will tell my family members and not the public. Can't you see this?

Oya ... a practical example . Will you tell me the secret of your business so that I can also be doing same and making profits as you are?
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Cheeryfeet: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I never said i wanted a ps5, she just said that due to excitement.
you get time to respond to dumb people
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by 21savages: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

May Allah's protection and guidance be with you,may the business Flourish and be the beginning of something great.Ameen
AMEEN.. Jazakallahul khairan

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Aaaoo: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Really
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
I understand your point , there are 5% legit online Hustlers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / 3 Things Not To Buy In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.