Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! (39391 Views)

Former Manchester City Sponsor Linked To Crypto Fraud Of Over £1.1billion / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / $5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by 21savages: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
chocolatee:

Wish you success in Sha Allah your business will flourish in a short time
Insha Allah.. Jazakallahul khairan
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by 21savages: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Under this kinda post??
Na glory i dey give.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.
This is amazing. Don't know people like you still exist. Even Linda ikeji that made billions from blogging is also a fraudster?
Crypto is fraud. Lol
You amaze me!
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by vickydevoka(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.
Exactly. Now u get de gist
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by bizhop01: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Nairaland children story book
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Drone95(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2022
grin they don use the 1m run futures with 50x leverage hoping it will turn to 10M . Market don chop am like sere
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by bahdpersona(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2022
21savages:
I replied u
boss please reply Asap
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by bepositive11: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

You don't know what you're talking about. There are many legitimate ways to make money online
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Daveoct75: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Ole ran Ole lowo[thief help thief]
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Miyachi: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2022
valarinz:

Can't help but comment, need to let you know you just made me laugh so hard

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na you be wetin lagosians dey call "werey" cool

Glad I made you laugh sir.
It's just a case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by tiswell(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
@OP,your sister is one of the cartel members,dem don run you street,if you know you know

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Tonytonex(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
If you want to do crypto, learn from someone that knows. And then do it yourself. Don't give people you don't know money to do anything for you. If you must, let it be someone you know.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Tonytonex(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Bro.. I tire o. It's just that am a novice in this whole forex/crypto things, and when they gave her the 90k last year, they bought my trust. It's sad my lil sis is down, i pray this event dosnt kill her enterprising vibe.
One have to be very wise and SMART. An entrepreneur have to be SMART.
She was outsmart. Cause that's the same way scammers operates.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

Scammers especially when they are want to referrals or to build ur trust don’t scam u immediately they test run and check ur worth if u can bring more cash they will act normal so they can cash out bigger from ur stupidity.

Don’t invest in what u have no direct knowledge of or dealing with unknown or even known people u can’t or shouldn’t trust.

From 30k to 1m? On crypto that is filled with more scammers than genuine people? Ur sister was stupid.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Trojan8(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Scammers especially when they are want to referrals or to build ur trust don’t scam u immediately they test run and check ur worth if u can bring more cash they will act normal so they can cash out bigger from ur stupidity.

Don’t invest in what u have no direct knowledge of or dealing with unknown or even known people u can’t or shouldn’t trust.

From 30k to 1m? On crypto that is filled with more scammers than genuine people? Ur sister was stupid.

The Op was also stupid for giving her almost half without any due diligence.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Naturescorner23(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Hard Luck...
But meanwhile promo ending soon.

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Trojan8:

The Op was also stupid for giving her almost half without any due diligence.

Unbelievably stupid or they just have so much money to throw away.

Crypto is filled with so many scammers. 9 out of 10 people u meet in crypto are scammers or Potential scammers.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Viserion: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I understand that many people scam online, but cryptocurrency is not scam, if you don't take time to learn you'll loose money
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by OzymandiasKing: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Belonging to a community is one of the greatest hack in getting speed in your career and Triangle Academy has one just for you!

Join our growing community of traders. A lot is going on with us and it’s sad that you are not yet involved

https://www.triangleacademy.com.ng/landing-page/

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by cherryCola: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Now you know, what else?
You remain an illiterate lipsrsealed .
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by jaxxy(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Bro.. I tire o. It's just that am a novice in this whole forex/crypto things, and when they gave her the 90k last year, they bought my trust. It's sad my lil sis is down, i pray this event dosnt kill her enterprising vibe.

Ask ur lil sis to read the book The richest man in Babylon.

What she did was very naive.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by oliverwrites: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in crypto myself but making money on the internet is not totally fraudulent.

I do SEO and content writing for companies and make millions monthly and I have been doing this for 14 years ( 14 years but March ) I have no regrets.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
True

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
No matter how sweet u paint it since i lose 10million to MMM i vowed never to do anything online baba if i don't see the investment with my brokers 4gerrit undecided
Trust crypto bro cheesy
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Princepioneer:
All these your claiming to be a wise man na cos you never jam...Stop the insulting comments on the guy and his little sister ... Anybody can fall a victim to fraud... If I tell Una my experience of what happened to me last October, you will never believe me...
Is it also crypto
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Princepioneer(m): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is it also crypto
No bruh..���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / Navigating The Forex Terrain: A Comprehensive Guide To Choosing The Best Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.