Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! (39392 Views)

Former Manchester City Sponsor Linked To Crypto Fraud Of Over £1.1billion / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / $5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by angelfallz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin grin

This is really funny
Stevengold:

She wan overtake Dangote
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by angelfallz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
The way some of you people talk is amazing. So because he is her elder brother what should happen?
He should hold a gun to her head and tell her not to put her money?
That girl is an adult for god's sake.

Trojan8:

Your sister wasn't just greedy, she was slow.

As an elder brother that allowed such to happen, I have no words for you.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by hoyze24: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=110471199]Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.[/quote

Internet ways of making money is scam! Why would someone think this way? You just need to educate yourself on how people make money online and realise there are many legit money making businesses online.
Fraudsters could be into any business, don't relate crypto with fraudsters. You should download binance or any other exchange platform and start trading, you'd understand how it works that way. It's a shame you said this. Crypto has made so many millionaires in Nigeria.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by FireUpNow(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Every human have a hole in the heart that never get filled up, that hole is called greed
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by hoyze24: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

Internet ways of making money is scam! Why would someone think this way? You just need to educate yourself on how people make money online and realise there are many legit money making businesses online.
Fraudsters could be into any business, don't relate crypto with fraudsters. You should download binance or any other exchange platform and start trading, you'd understand how it works that way. It's a shame you said this. Crypto has made so many millionaires in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Thebig4: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by angelfallz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol.
You don't understand the market.

Know this today, in forex trading, stock trading, crypto trading, securities trading, commodities trading, binary trading etc NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.

So, if you ever met a person promising you a specific amount every month, IT IS A SCAM!!!

This is because no matter how good a person is in trading there would be losses, so some months instead of the amount they promised you, you would get less or nothing at all.

MeghaneMorgane:
I gave my friend who is into crypto 1m naira to invest. She said she didn’t want to take my money because my interest rate was higher than bank rate. She said many banks are calling her to come and collect loan. She said because she is my friend, she will invest for me. The plan was that I will give her 1m and every month she will give me 200k for 6 months. Then she will give me my 1m back at the end of 6 month. So basically, I give her 1m and I get back 2.2m after 6 months. She was making only mouth.

The first month passed, no 200k. Secondly month passed no 200k. I called the babe that if the market is that bad make she send me my 1m back that I’m not doing again. She sent me back my 1m. I no see interest till today cry

2 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by phemmyfour: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

The power of greed consumed her and you also encouraged her by borrowing her 400k
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Goldbw122(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
ogashman:
Greed is a killer of men...

That was how they made sister Nkechi commit suicide. Sister Nkechi was a popular member of her church because she served in the ushering unit and was also in choir.

One day, she was introduced to all these bring "1 naira get 3 naira" schemes by her friend, who told her that she could even make more money by introducing more people.

Nkechi tried it with 50k and was paid 150k after 30days. She was so excited that she went to church to give testimony and at the same encourage members to join her invest due to the mouth watering bonuses she did enjoy.

Everybody including the pastor invested and waited for one month to elapse to go harvest their gains.

One month became two months then six months. All members starting bugging Nkechi for answers. Nkechi started missing Sunday service.

She couldn't bear the guilt of leading church members into losing their hard earned money.

Sister Nkechi committed suicide.

Greed is the killer of men!
Too bad greedy is bad..
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by phemmyfour: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
angelfallz:
The way some of you people talk is amazing. So because he is her elder brother what should happen?
He should hold a gun to her head and tell her not to put her money?
That girl is an adult for god's sake.

Have you heard of the phrase "Be your brother's keeper" before
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by deebrownneymar: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sorry about the experience bro. I have escaped different scams thanks to skepticism.

Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Goldbw122(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
That is one thing about, this website that promise triple or double offer and profit.. they will keep increasing the offer until they get hold of large amount of people hard earn money and later close the site.. too bad so sorry.. if you want to invest in this kind of platform just try it once or twice .. then stop don't allow greedy to allow you to keep doing it.. and that is what caused your pain..
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by PlanktonX: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

Is it the crypto that scammed her or the people she know not, that she gave N1m to.

It is foolishness when you trust unknown person with a borrowed cash.

When you call crypto scam, what about the way the fraudsters are dealing ruthlessly with POS operators.

Grow up, th world is almost fully digital. While you are still talking about crypto, the world is already on Metaverse and virtual world, NFT etc. Maybe you are keeping your money in the piggy box in this age.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by REALCASE: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
heniford2:
No matter how sweet u paint it since i lose 10million to MMM i vowed never to do anything online baba if i don't see the investment with my brokers 4gerrit undecided
thanks for the donation, we follow chop the money..
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Oritna94(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
They played on your sister's ignorance on crypto. You don't invest in anything that you have not done complete research on. There are a lot of scammers in the crypto space. One has to be very careful. All these get rich schemes littered everywhere is a big red flag. Crypto in itself is not scam. I am into crypto for years now and I have seen the good bad and ugly of crypto. Despite all the ups and downs I am making money passively in crypto. All you have to do is a complete research on what you want to invest in. Don't be greedy. Use funds that you can afford to loose. My little 2 cents
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Esthered: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
angelfallz:
Have you reported that telegram group?
The group has a caveat if you click on the profile meaning it has been reported.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Oritna94(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
PlanktonX:

Is it the crypto that scammed her or the people she know not, that she gave N1m to.

When you call crypto scam, what about the way the fraudsters are dealing ruthlessly with POS operators.

Grow up, th world is almost fully digital. While you are still talking about crypto, the world is already on Metaverse and virtual world, NFT etc. Maybe you are keeping your money in the piggy box in this age.

Thank you my brother, the crypto space keeps on evolving. It seems hard to even keep up to what is happening in the crypto space. I am jejely making my cool cash from passive earnings in genuine crypto projects

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by jadyclem(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Look at the way you're confidently spreading your ignorance! Chai! The girl was the one that was stupid and greedy that was why she was played. Crypto and other legit internet businesses are making people millions. So stop spreading your ignorance en!

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by TruthnLight: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
If you don't know how to trade crypto by yourself, don't part ways with your money. You will be duped.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by 21savages: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
bahdpersona:
boss I sent you a mail,please reply .
I replied u
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
FuckDModz:

Ignorant mugu.
Wawa kowei
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by TruthSocial: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
I can bet money this story happened to the guy himself, he fixed the girl to take attention away from his own doing.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by alamscolo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

In btw that's not true bro.... Make your findings very well. The op should be beaten, your sis wanted to invest 50k and you lured her to invest huge money ... That itself is fraud Na, there is nothing like double, or triple fund that means you yourself Na thief, did you make research about how they generate their fund, Na so e easy to make money ba
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by tonyudo57: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
She later called me and said she will be investing N1mil, so should in case the market didnt last and her investment only tripple again, this time it will be 3mil. I felt something fishy though, na so e day easy to make money, Then i thaught maybe the masses are just investing 3k,10k etc and when it tripples they wont be a huge gain. She asked me to help her with 3500k that she can only bringout 650k, but i offered her 400k she thanked and promise to buy me a ps5. Long story short, the nigas blocked her in such a way that when she calls, the service wilk report saying "the number you call does not" exist! .
Guys be careful out there,its not easy loosing money in this rigme.

Beware of this new pattern.
sorry for that
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by MartinsD12(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Your sister is greedy thats suits her right, I wonder why people don't think how can they tell you they will triple 1million to 3m within a short time that is pure scam and it's only greedy people that fall for this, come telegram they full for their bloodly scammers cashing out on greedy people
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Iseddy: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Bro.. I tire o. It's just that am a novice in this whole forex/crypto things, and when they gave her the 90k last year, they bought my trust. It's sad my lil sis is down, i pray this event dosnt kill her enterprising vibe.
Wish I can connect with you and your sister and open ur eyes to crypto/forex. So u can have a better understanding & knowledge. I can only imagine what ur sis is going through now.pls you guys should give her support and try not to remind her, she has learned her lesson in a hard way.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Bluntemperor: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
PlanktonX:

When you call crypto scam, what about the way the fraudsters are dealing ruthlessly with POS ope

Gbam!
You are in another level of Digital Revolution!
Please, explain to the Seuns on Nairaland!
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Slynation(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Medicine after death...!! You should have brought the topic for us to scrutinize since you and your sister are both novice, but now #1m is gone...!! Perhaps it's safe to say you failed your sister...!!
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Iseddy: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dshocker:

That is not sooo true,it is better you take your time and learn and do the trading all by yourself
God bless you bro. At least I used crypto/forex survived in school. I have been in the game since 2015. That's how we survived in the street
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Jbleenk: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
You people complaining about crypto being fraudulent. I made N23millon with N1.5million in just 30 days in trading in cryptocurrency.

Crypto trading is a legit way of making crazy money if you invest in a good project.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by secpowell: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
He is a greed bastard. You had such money you can't buy yourself PS5. You are looking for someone to buy it for you.
Baloranking:

grin lies

Why you no add money to your 400k buy the ps5 yourself. grin grin grin

Believe this crappy write up at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
21savages:
I made front page today since 2014.. Pls u guys should congratulate & Pray for me i'll be a POS shop owner next month insha Allah, ave been doing sales boy for 3yrs..

Under this kinda post??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / Navigating The Forex Terrain: A Comprehensive Guide To Choosing The Best Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.