Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! (39383 Views)

Former Manchester City Sponsor Linked To Crypto Fraud Of Over £1.1billion / Crypto Fraud: EFCC Arrests Man Over N108 Million Bitcoin Investment Scam. / $5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Decryptor(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe post=110471199:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters
.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

You and the poster's sister are simply novices in the world of crypto and making money online for you to make such an assertion.

Na your type go pay ⅒th of your salary to pastor with the promise of God blessing you only for your life to keep going on a downward trend year by year and won't see that one as a scam

2 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Bahamas95(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mumu!

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Dawn91(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.
That is why FG through SEC has been warning against this crpto token ponzi scheme.
[/s]

Why do you always talk about what you don't know ?

Is there something I am missing ? There is nothing wrong with crypto investment, infact crypto currency Vs fiat currency is a no brainer

Why not ignore the topic of you don't understand it ,?

undecided
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
She paid her school fees, into the university of scammers........

She would never repeat this class......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your sister is a greedy person

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Bigchristo: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.
Not everyone that makes money online are fraudulent, that person in question was dealing with money doubler, there are real crypto investments opportunities online without being swindled, so don’t generalize it when some group of bad eggs swindle people of their hard earn money, that’s really pathetic

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Princepioneer(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
zed7:

It's not an insult, don't see it that way. Only a foolish person or in your case, people would believe that 1m will give 3m.
You don't need to be ignorant of the workings of forex, you just need to be a smart person to know it's a scam.
All these your claiming to be a wise man na cos you never jam...Stop the insulting comments on the guy and his little sister ... Anybody can fall a victim to fraud... If I tell Una my experience of what happened to me last October, you will never believe me...

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by ALFADOS(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
21savages:
I made front page today since 2014.. Pls u guys should congratulate & Pray for me i'll be a POS shop owner next month insha Allah, ave been doing sales boy for 3yrs..
wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by FreeStuffsNG: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bigbright7:
There's scam in every profession, don't generalize it to crypto. Just pray you deal with a God fearing fellow that is professional in he's field.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.
Is crypto a profession sir? undecided

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Emac34: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Banchotmods:

ya donkey, back with anada senseless talk.

Una too dull for this Nairaland
NFTs, Metaverse and crypto are here to stay if you like learn if you like don’t learn, everything is gonn digital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by musicwriter(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

Very sad. But Bitcoin isn't a fraud, rather your sister is a novice who was simply scammed. She could have been scammed with anything.

You don't need anybody to help you invest in Bitcoin. You can invest and earn from Bitcoin by yourself. In fact, let me open a thread for that now because this story of yours is very annoying to me.

6 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Decryptor(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Why do you always talk about what you don't know ?

Is there something I am missing ? There is nothing wrong with crypto investment, infact crypto currency Vs fiat currency is a no brainer

Why not ignore the topic of you don't understand it ,?

undecided

You dey mind that Tinubu minion?

It is just like someone complaining that he took millions of Naira to Bureau de Change to buy Dollars only to be given fake dollars by an Aboki and then will be making noise that Foreign Exchange and Dollars is a scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by SPAMBOX7: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
It all started last year November when my lil sis called me jubilating about how she got 90k with just 30k in just 3 weeks.

I asked her how and she explianed. In her words. I met this guys some weeks ago and they talked me into crypto, at first I declined, but I finaly decided to play along with them by staking a token of 30k with them.

They called me today (3 weeks later) saying that crypto market has crashed! BUT before it crashed her token was able to tripple! that had it being she invested earlier that it might even be ×10!. I was happy for her. I asked to invest again but she said that the market is down, but they will let her know when it rises.

January 10th this year they called and asked her to invest again. She wanted to invest 50k but they adviced her to invest with a big money, so should it case it the market didnt last long and it only double or tripple, there will be no problem. She called me and explained everything to me, being a novice in crypto, I just asked her to be careful. Am coming guys..

This format don old na. Make una come learn work una no dey gree now lookat. I wish her quick recovery
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Esthered: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dear OP, there's a Telegram group I was added to. The name is Bitcoin.Crypto. Trade... people ask of the available packages to invest in and then post alert of receiving double.
The first suspicion was the admin whose name is Betty Irabor with over 80 pictures on the profile. Then one active person who congratulates often with the name Paul Adefarasin with his pictures on the profile.
I studied the credit alert images posted and saw it was one pattern. I went to the gallery to look for that of my bank and confirmed the similarity with that on my phone and it was far from similar. Whereas, the txn narration read crypto, and the bank does not fail to flag such account and request that the branch of domiciliation closes it with immediate effect. The debit alert images was always real but the credit alert na big time fake.
I've been tempted to chat a testifier to confirm the veracity of their claims but abeg, it's obvious it's fake.
The thing is we like quick money and we'll always fall for it. What sort of investment yields 100% returns in a very short period?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by djmickymouse(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.

How can you say that? I actually do respect you, but you are wrong on this one, affiliate marketing, programming, content creating, copywriting and so many other internet based proffesion are not fraudulent

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by snoopz: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na greedy person Dem dey scam, know this and know peace
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Moloso(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

Go school you no gree. See the trash you type here.. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by juman(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
If you want free money, just know that you would lose money.
Its another MMM.
Scam.
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Olam09(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I rather use my money and bet on arsenal straight win than to invest on one foolish crypto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by 21savages: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
ALFADOS:
wishing you all the best
THANK U BOSS
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by RubiesBanking: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Please drop the number of the scammer, including his name and every possible details.
Update it on the thread so if anyone can help getting this scammers they will indicate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Adebukky61: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Crypto crypto
I wish I understand this crypto thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoFX-FM3Z8
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Emac34: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Is crypto a profession sir? undecided

Isn’t crypto trading a paid occupation??
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Sebastine1994(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Why?
She's based in port though.

Is she single

Asking for a friend
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
[s]Anything crypto and other internet ways of making money is fraudulent to me,people that make money online are mostly fraudsters or potential fraudsters.Dem plenty here for nairaland.All those boys doing crypto also know how to hack people's account and hacking is fraudulent, so all of dem dy swim for the same ocean. Crypto=Hacking=Fraud.[/s]
It's really hilarious....a scammer calling others scammers, this forum is filled with circus clowns, LMAO! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Alonzo50: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
But ur sister greedy shall, just keep a close contact with her make she no they think of sucide things. But u as a brother u bleeped up u should not have gave her dat money

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by property123: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Disregard

Facebook coin will be massive. Sign up and do it yourself. Stop trusting fraudster online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Your sister has forgotten nothing is free even in Freetown. If she has invested 1m in genuine business, things would have turned around good for him
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by nurain150(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are so old
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Willie2015: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

You need to change your views..
Trading online is one of the easiest way to make money..
No physical shops ...No FIRS and LG tax ...No Agbero tax.. No Double taxation.....
Only your laptop ... data... and the global market....
You can be in Naija and be earning in dollars...
The guiding rule is to learn to trade for yourself and ....
Ensure your broker has a regulatory license for their business...

4 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are still backward in matters of internet business. Open your mind please.

In 2008, a Professor in a Nigerian university told his students that cashless society is not going to work; that its impossible. What do we have today?
Re: How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! by Sheriman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Change your view bro you have a wrong misconception about online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / Navigating The Forex Terrain: A Comprehensive Guide To Choosing The Best Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.